CDZ What does George Clooney know that other left wingers refuse to understand?

George Clooney is moving his family back from Britain......associates say because Britain is too dangerous. Keep in mind, Clooney and is likely close to being a billionaire, he just sold a Tequila brand for about a billion dollars......so he can afford the best security in the world. In Britain, he could hire former S.A.S. trigger pullers and former MI-6 intelligence people......and he can afford the best security systems in the world....

What does he know that we don't?

Since he can easily have the best criminal intelligence briefings from the best security experts and analysts......did he find out something? Is the threat over there greater than most Americans can imagine?

Islamic terrorism?

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?
How much is an armed robber these days?

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?

That isn't true...violent crime is higher in Britain than the U.S......in fact, their violent crime rates are spiking all over the country......they have cut the police manpower and resources to pay for their other welfare programs...and they are tying the hands of the police with political correctness....

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?
Perhaps he's thinking about the future.

?????

What he needs to move now before the zombie apocalypse hits the UK?

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

And if he did- why would he go to the US instead of Canada?

It is more violent and even gun crime is going up over there......gun crime in London is up 42% and they banned guns.....

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

Because he doesnt live in Chicago?
If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Tell me about those 'ghetto dwellers' in Alaska

Violent crime up in Alaska over past 30 years, even as overall crime rate fell

Or in Wyoming?

Wyoming Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000

Murder rate in the UK?

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

See..now you are just lying.......the stats you use....mix suicide with gun crime...Wyoming has almost zero gun crime, but elevated suicide rates...Alaska...they have a lot of crime in the tribal areas...and a lot of criminals go there to escape police.....

And murder has always been low in Britain...their violent crime...is through the roof........they just aren't murdering their victims.....stabbing, shooting, acid in the face...just not murder...

If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

You are not reporting Wyoming correctly...their suicide rate is higher......not their murder rate...

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

You didn't look at your link...did you? If you look at the murder numbers,for Wyoming...it is the exact same rate as 1960...........and you can bet they have more people now...

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Yep....you didn't look at your link.......the population in Wyoming in 1960...300,000....murders......60

Wyoming population 2015.....500,000.......murders....60.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

You didn't read your link on Alaska did you?

Homicide rates in Alaska....have fallen over the last 30 years, though 2016 was a big year......what makes it violent...rape and assaults are up.....

From our very own link on Alaska....

The analysis found that on a per capita basis, statewide robbery rates have decreased over the past 30 years — but only slightly. Per capita homicide rates have also fallen over the past three decades, despite a sharp uptick starting in 2014.

The data analyzed did not include 2016, when Anchorage, Alaska's biggest city, recorded 34 homicides.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Homicide rates in Alaska....have fallen over the last 30 years, though 2016 was a big year......what makes it violent...rape and assaults are up.....

And homicide rates in Alaska- are still higher than those in the UK.

Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

And I don't think George Clooney is stupid.

Nah...he's just afraid of those poor women and children refugees.

Why do you think he has the same fears as you?

Second,I dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate..

Yep- because we can't have anyone who 'fucks up American culture by refusing to integrate'.....

iu

Are hey chopping people heads off? Like muslims and MS-13?

Nah...he's just afraid of those poor women and children refugees.

Yep- because we can't have anyone who 'fucks up American culture by refusing to integrate'.....

iu

Yeah...those Amish are a menace alright.

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

Because nothing says 'integrated into American culture' like the Amish.
iu

And these guys....just refusing to 'integrate'....

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Are they trying to push Sharia law? are they shooting people in gay nightclubs...committing drug murders like MS-13?

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Yep....you didn't look at your link.......the population in Wyoming in 1960...300,000....murders......60

Wyoming population 2015.....500,000.......murders....60.
upload_2017-7-7_17-52-18.png

upload_2017-7-7_17-52-27.png

2.7 murders per 100,000 people in Wyoming.

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000 in the UK

You might want to check your math.

iu

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Are they trying to push Sharia law? are they shooting people in gay nightclubs...committing drug murders like MS-13?

Oh is that what you mean by " refusing to integrate"

Hell I would think you would approve of those who shoot people in gay nightclubs- or anywhere else- nothing says 'integrating into America like shooting guns' at minorities.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

You are not reporting Wyoming correctly...their suicide rate is higher......not their murder rate...

Your lack of reading comprehension is not everyone else's problem.
upload_2017-7-7_17-55-56.png

upload_2017-7-7_17-55-38.png

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Yes....the native populations in Alaska are more violent than British citizens...but that is changing....Britain has spiking violent crime...and their gun crime rate is up 42% in Britain......

Of course.....our violent crime rate is down 72%......our gun murder rate is down 49%.....our gun crime rate is down 75%......all of heir stats are going up....they have a disarmed population with generations of sociopaths just ready to explode.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Your lack of reading comprehension is not everyone else's problem.
View attachment 137608
View attachment 137607

Show the actual number 1960...murder...60.

2015....murder...60.

Nice cherry picking........and they have over 500,000 people in the state now...they had 300,000 back in 1960.

iu

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Hell I would think you would approve of those who shoot people in gay nightclubs- or anywhere else- nothing says 'integrating into America like shooting guns' at minorities.

I a, an American conservative...I believe in individual Rights and the rule of law.......it is people like you who condone violence against others...

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Yes....the native populations in Alaska are more violent than British citizens...but that is changing....Britain has spiking violent crime...and their gun crime rate is up 42% in Britain......

Of course.....our violent crime rate is down 72%......our gun murder rate is down 49%.....our gun crime rate is down 75%......all of heir stats are going up....they have a disarmed population with generations of sociopaths just ready to explode.

Yes- our violent crime rate has been dropping for decades- despite the fearmongering promoted by the NRA.

Meanwhile- just to recap:
The OP believes that Clooney is 'fleeing the UK' because of violence in the UK to the United States.

Even though the rate of murders- and violent crime- is much higher in the U.S. than the UK

iu

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Your numbers were shown to be a lie.....your own links showed you don't know what you are talking about and you are the one who cherry picked those states...so now you accuse me of wanting people murdered..in the CDZ........remember where you are...

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Murder rates continue to fall in the UK
Graphic: how the murder rate has fallen
Last year saw the lowest murder rate since 1983 and a fall in overall crime, according to figures released today by the Office of National Statistics.

upload_2017-7-7_18-0-37.png

Forum List

Back