CDZ What does George Clooney know that other left wingers refuse to understand?

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?

Because he doesnt live in Chicago?
If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Tell me about those 'ghetto dwellers' in Alaska

Violent crime up in Alaska over past 30 years, even as overall crime rate fell

Or in Wyoming?

Wyoming Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000

Murder rate in the UK?

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

Then why is Cloowny running back to America?
He seems to think it's safer...and if he's so smart like you claim.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?
Perhaps he's thinking about the future.

?????

What he needs to move now before the zombie apocalypse hits the UK?

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

And if he did- why would he go to the US instead of Canada?
Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

And I don't think George Clooney is stupid.

Nah...he's just afraid of those poor women and children refugees.

Why do you think he has the same fears as you?

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

Because he doesnt live in Chicago?
If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Tell me about those 'ghetto dwellers' in Alaska

Violent crime up in Alaska over past 30 years, even as overall crime rate fell

Or in Wyoming?

Wyoming Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000

Murder rate in the UK?

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

Then why is Cloowny running back to America?
He seems to think it's safer...and if he's so smart like you claim.

Why do you think he is 'running back to America'?

George Clooney is moving his family back from Britain......associates say because Britain is too dangerous. Keep in mind, Clooney and is likely close to being a billionaire, he just sold a Tequila brand for about a billion dollars......so he can afford the best security in the world. In Britain, he could hire former S.A.S. trigger pullers and former MI-6 intelligence people......and he can afford the best security systems in the world....

What does he know that we don't?

Since he can easily have the best criminal intelligence briefings from the best security experts and analysts......did he find out something? Is the threat over there greater than most Americans can imagine?

Islamic terrorism?

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?
Why am I not surprised that 2aguy is peddling a tabloid story?

The Right loves Fake News.

George Clooney NOT Moving Amal And Twins "Back To LA For Security Reasons," Despite Report

The false rumor comes from Life & Style, which wrongly asserts Clooney “recently made plans to move back to L.A., for the safety of his family, after the latest spate of terror attacks in England.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside. He’s determined to move his family to L.A., where he feels much more secure.”

The tabloid asserts both Clooney and Amal, a human rights lawyer, have been targeted with “very serious threats” in the past, but “when George learned that he was going to be a father, those [safety] concerns went into overdrive.”

The tabloid is still peddling misinformation about the Clooneys, even after its 2015 cover story that wrongly claimed George and Amal were on the brink of a “nasty $200 million divorce.” More recently, in May, the magazine seemingly fabricated an article about the Clooneys having “baby drama” before the birth of their twins. In actuality, the pair was in a state of bliss and still are.

The Trumpsters- and their Fake News- lol

Yeah right......
Gossip Cop?:laugh:

Perhaps he's thinking about the future.

?????

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

First of all I dont like foreigners being brought in specifically to to load the ballot box.
Second,I dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate.
And third,I dont see the value of people who come here and immediately start sucking the gov tit ....and of course I dont want end up like France or England or anyone of those soon to be muslim states.

George Clooney is moving his family back from Britain......associates say because Britain is too dangerous. Keep in mind, Clooney and is likely close to being a billionaire, he just sold a Tequila brand for about a billion dollars......so he can afford the best security in the world. In Britain, he could hire former S.A.S. trigger pullers and former MI-6 intelligence people......and he can afford the best security systems in the world....

What does he know that we don't?

Since he can easily have the best criminal intelligence briefings from the best security experts and analysts......did he find out something? Is the threat over there greater than most Americans can imagine?

Islamic terrorism?

Why am I not surprised that 2aguy is peddling a tabloid story?

The Right loves Fake News.

George Clooney NOT Moving Amal And Twins "Back To LA For Security Reasons," Despite Report

The false rumor comes from Life & Style, which wrongly asserts Clooney “recently made plans to move back to L.A., for the safety of his family, after the latest spate of terror attacks in England.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside. He’s determined to move his family to L.A., where he feels much more secure.”

The tabloid asserts both Clooney and Amal, a human rights lawyer, have been targeted with “very serious threats” in the past, but “when George learned that he was going to be a father, those [safety] concerns went into overdrive.”

The tabloid is still peddling misinformation about the Clooneys, even after its 2015 cover story that wrongly claimed George and Amal were on the brink of a “nasty $200 million divorce.” More recently, in May, the magazine seemingly fabricated an article about the Clooneys having “baby drama” before the birth of their twins. In actuality, the pair was in a state of bliss and still are.

The Trumpsters- and their Fake News- lol

Yeah right......
Gossip Cop?:laugh:

Yeah right...'Life & Style'-

remember George and Amal and their divorce?

?????

First of all I dont like foreigners being brought in specifically to to load the ballot box..

I wouldn't either.

Luckily we don't bring in foreigners to load the ballot box- matter of fact we don't even allow children- not even refugee children to vote.

?????

Second,I dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate..

Yep- because we can't have anyone who 'fucks up American culture by refusing to integrate'.....

iu

First of all I dont like foreigners being brought in specifically to to load the ballot box..

I wouldn't either.

Luckily we don't bring in foreigners to load the ballot box- matter of fact we don't even allow children- not even refugee children to vote.

So you're saying all the refugees are children?

You have to be one of the most retarded posters on USMB.

Yep- because we can't have anyone who 'fucks up American culture by refusing to integrate'.....

iu

Yeah...those Amish are a menace alright.
Hell you lefty goof balls oughta love em. They are the tree huggers hugger.

?????

And third,I dont see the value of people who come here and immediately start sucking the gov tit .

You do realize that most refugees are only given very, very short term assistance before being required to pay their own way- right? That most of the assistance comes from charitable contributions?

And that America has a history of helping refugees trying to escape from persecution to our wonderful country- Cubans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Jews, Christians, Muslims....

I agree we should not be offering long term assistance to legitimate refugees- but if we are going to continue in our tradition of helping those being persecuted, we should offer them work papers so that they can earn a living.

I wouldn't either.

So you're saying all the refugees are children?

You have to be one of the most retarded posters on USMB.

Here is what you said:

H: Nah...he's just afraid of those poor women and children refugees......First of all I dont like foreigners being brought in specifically to to load the ballot box.

You mentioned the children- I was just pointing out that those children you are so scared of are not loading any ballot boxes.

iu

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

Because nothing says 'integrated into American culture' like the Amish.
iu

And these guys....just refusing to 'integrate'....

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

iu

And third,I dont see the value of people who come here and immediately start sucking the gov tit .

You do realize that most refugees are only given very, very short term assistance before being required to pay their own way- right? That most of the assistance comes from charitable contributions?

And that America has a history of helping refugees trying to escape from persecution to our wonderful country- Cubans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Jews, Christians, Muslims....

I agree we should not be offering long term assistance to legitimate refugees- but if we are going to continue in our tradition of helping those being persecuted, we should offer them work papers so that they can earn a living.

Traditionally the now worthless UN would set up refugee camps until order was restored.
Now all of a sudden they're dumping them in western nations,why would that be,and why not muslim countries?

You're a fool along with being willfully blind.

iu

Yeah.those Amish....."dont want them fucking up American culture by refusing to integrate."

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

They dont have a disgusting culture and they dont try and force it on anyone....infidel.

iu

Traditionally the now worthless UN would set up refugee camps until order was restored.
Now all of a sudden they're dumping them in western nations,why would that be,and why not muslim countries?

You're a fool along with being willfully blind.

Wow- you are even more ignorant than I thought.

The UN has always worked for refugee resettlement- and the United States has a long history of accepting refugees from all over the world- including Cubans, Vietnamese, Tibetans etc. Most of the refugees coming to the United States historically have not been Muslims- but as the conflicts in the Middle East have escalated- the number of Muslim refugees has grown also.

SPT-Refugees2017-T1-750x285.png

The United States is taking only a tiny portion of the refugees from the Middle East and Africa- most of them end up in Turkey- and Jordan- and Lebanon.

Turkey

Turkey has taken on the brunt of Syria’s refugees, with over 1.8 million Syrians currently living in their country.

Lebanon

Lebanon, Syria’s neighbor, is second only to Turkey, having taken on over 1.2 million refugees.

Jordan

Jordan holds the third most refugees, reportedly containing over 628,427 Syrians.

Iraq

Iraq, which is having its own troubles with its war with the self-declared Islamic State (known also as ISIS or ISIL), is housing approximately 247, 861 refugees.

Egypt

Egypt is also doing their part by currently handling around 133,000 refugees.

Germany

Germany is the first prominent western nation to take responsibility for hundreds of thousands of refugees. Along with estimates saying Germany may take up to 800,000 migrants, Chancellor Angela Merkel is putting intense pressure on Europe to address the refugee crisis which has flooded the region’s borders. Over 100,000 refugees were recorded in Germany last month.

iu

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

They dont have a disgusting culture and they dont try and force it on anyone....infidel.

So you are admitting that you either lied- or just didn't state your real objection to Muslims when you said:

Clearly the problem you have is not 'refusing to integrate'- since the Amish and Orthodox Jews haven't integrated- and you have no problem with them.

You just object to Muslims.

iu

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

So you are admitting that you either lied- or just didn't state your real objection to Muslims when you said:

Clearly the problem you have is not 'refusing to integrate'- since the Amish and Orthodox Jews haven't integrated- and you have no problem with them.

None of those are going to strap on a bomb...

iu

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

iu

11186_h_5.00046135.jpg

Look..you've gone from stupid to pathetic.
You wont even admit there is a terror problem in Europe fer fuks sake.
Go try and peddle your shit on the DU.

Forum List

Back