CDZ What does George Clooney know that other left wingers refuse to understand?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
George Clooney is moving his family back from Britain......associates say because Britain is too dangerous. Keep in mind, Clooney and is likely close to being a billionaire, he just sold a Tequila brand for about a billion dollars......so he can afford the best security in the world. In Britain, he could hire former S.A.S. trigger pullers and former MI-6 intelligence people......and he can afford the best security systems in the world....

What does he know that we don't?

Since he can easily have the best criminal intelligence briefings from the best security experts and analysts......did he find out something? Is the threat over there greater than most Americans can imagine?

Islamic terrorism?

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?

seems to me that 'clooney' is simply lucky and with money so he can do as he likes for now . Anyone with any common sense can see where England and Europe is headed if observers would just open their eyes . --------------------- its too bad that 'clooney' has money and can do as he likes .

Clooney is corrupt as hell.He has connections to government agencies,would not surprise me if he was connected ti MI-6.Not saying that is the case let me make that clear,just saying with how he is connected ot corrupt government agencies here in the states,why would that be surprising as well is all.

After getting a taste of liberal policies, he's realizing President Trump isn't so bad. :)

People often make the mistake of thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Daily violent crime in Britain...including the knifings and acid attacks? Increased home break ins buy armed robbers?

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?

If Clooney were leaving the UK because of 'violence'- why would he come to the United States where there is more violence?
Perhaps he's thinking about the future.

?????

What he needs to move now before the zombie apocalypse hits the UK?

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

And if he did- why would he go to the US instead of Canada?

?????

Clooney can afford to leave anywhere at a moments notice- but you think he is leaving the UK because at some point in the future the UK might possibly become as violent as the United States?

Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

Last edited:

Less violent crime- per capita, and total is lower in Britain than the United States.

Because he doesnt live in Chicago?
If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Because we have finally have a smart president? :dunno:

If you got rid of the ghetto dwellers our crime rate would be the envy of the first world.

Tell me about those 'ghetto dwellers' in Alaska

Violent crime up in Alaska over past 30 years, even as overall crime rate fell

Or in Wyoming?

Wyoming Crime Rates 1960 - 2014

Murder rate of 2.7 per 100,000

Murder rate in the UK?

9 per 1,000,000- or .9 per 100,000

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Because we have finally have a smart president? :dunno:

Did Trump resign and Pence take over?

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Tell me again how suddenly the United States would have less murder than the UK without the 'ghetto dwellers'.....

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

?????

Well, there are perfectly reasonable people who are seeing some clear changes happening in Europe that they find troubling.

It doesn't make them dumb or stupid or Hitler or anything, it just means they are concerned and want to do what's best for their families.

And it's possible that they also have a higher regard for America that some Americans do. In fact, I'd say that's probable.

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

And I don't think George Clooney is stupid.

Or in Wyoming?

Murder rate in the UK?

Of course those numbers are infinitesimal when compared to a good week in Shitcago.

Yep- the rate of murder in the UK are nothing compared to Chicago- or even Wyoming.

?????

I have no doubt that George Clooney has a higher regard for America than many of the Americans who post here.

But taking your family from a less violent country to a more violent country supposedly to protect them from violence would mean that George Clooney is stupid.

And I don't think George Clooney is stupid.

Nah...he's just afraid of those poor women and children refugees.

George Clooney is moving his family back from Britain......associates say because Britain is too dangerous. Keep in mind, Clooney and is likely close to being a billionaire, he just sold a Tequila brand for about a billion dollars......so he can afford the best security in the world. In Britain, he could hire former S.A.S. trigger pullers and former MI-6 intelligence people......and he can afford the best security systems in the world....

What does he know that we don't?

Since he can easily have the best criminal intelligence briefings from the best security experts and analysts......did he find out something? Is the threat over there greater than most Americans can imagine?

Islamic terrorism?

Why am I not surprised that 2aguy is peddling a tabloid story?

The Right loves Fake News.

George Clooney NOT Moving Amal And Twins "Back To LA For Security Reasons," Despite Report

The false rumor comes from Life & Style, which wrongly asserts Clooney “recently made plans to move back to L.A., for the safety of his family, after the latest spate of terror attacks in England.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside. He’s determined to move his family to L.A., where he feels much more secure.”

The tabloid asserts both Clooney and Amal, a human rights lawyer, have been targeted with “very serious threats” in the past, but “when George learned that he was going to be a father, those [safety] concerns went into overdrive.”

The tabloid is still peddling misinformation about the Clooneys, even after its 2015 cover story that wrongly claimed George and Amal were on the brink of a “nasty $200 million divorce.” More recently, in May, the magazine seemingly fabricated an article about the Clooneys having “baby drama” before the birth of their twins. In actuality, the pair was in a state of bliss and still are.

The Trumpsters- and their Fake News- lol

Forum List

Back