What does a Scottish Doctor look like ?

Its just that bigots prefer to use "muslim" because they think it is less offensive for some reason.It seemed odd that the bigot used "asian".

I thought that she might be a Sikh because of her name. Still ,only a fuckwit worries about the race or religion of someone trying to help them.

Only a true, dedicated bigot would us the quoted term without capitalizing "Muslim" while properly capitalizing "Sikh". See above.

Patient who objected to 'Asian doctor' silenced

A GP has praised the receptionist at a Glasgow surgery for silencing a patient who said they did not want to see an "Asian doctor".

Dr Punam Krishan took to Twitter to express her pride in her team - and described the positive response to her post as "uplifting".

She said the receptionist had explained that Dr Krishan was Scottish, only to be told: "She doesn't look Scottish."

The receptionist then replied: "What do Scottish people look like?"

This story made me smile today. Dr Krishan goes on to state that she was happy to treat the racist patient despite their bigotry. Good on ya girl.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

This is actually what a Scottish Doctor looks like.

_105203739_punam-triangle-2.png

'So uplifting'
However, she said she had been encouraged by the reaction to her latest post, which has received more than 54,000 likes and been retweeted more than 8,400 times in 24 hours.

So is your take away from this that most westerners are Bigots or is it maybe a little more positive? People like that guy are clearly in the minority IMHO
I see it as progress of a sort. But still sad that this sort of shit still happens and that some of the reactions on here are, well, shit.

My doctor passed away. The clinic hired a black doctor. He is not exactly trustworthy I ran his CV. He went to a seriously schlock medical school in Mexico. I'm going to ask for another doctor.

i won't have a fureign 'Doctor' and i make that known . This 'doktor ' though has got one heck of a 'nose' on her and just the sight of that gives me the 'willys' . And by the way , i don't think that 'muslim' doktors practice the Western 'Hippocratic' Oath .
LOL Pure Pismoe. You're nothing if not consistent, guy.

its an actual fact or Assumption of mine . Hippocratic Oath is a Western Concept i believe and depending on where trained a TRUE 'muslim doktor' that is not an 'apostate' or a good muslim PROBABLY does not take the Hippocratic Oath as they probably do some 'gobbledegook' other than the Hippocratic' Oath . ------------- as example , what is it ?? Its the Red Cross in Western Lands and the 'red crescent' in ' muslim lands' OldLady .

A GP has praised the receptionist at a Glasgow surgery for silencing a patient who said they did not want to see an "Asian doctor".

Dr Punam Krishan took to Twitter to express her pride in her team - and described the positive response to her post as "uplifting".

She said the receptionist had explained that Dr Krishan was Scottish, only to be told: "She doesn't look Scottish."

This story made me smile today. Dr Krishan goes on to state that she was happy to treat the racist patient despite their bigotry. Good on ya girl.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

She is not Scottish.

I am more Scottish than she is.

The only problem I had with an Indian doctor was that I had a great deal of difficulty understanding her. She was very arrogant and her English sucked and I found another doctor pretty quick.

I am sure it was a white one...

Have worked in the medical community I have come across arrogant Doctors of all races, and Indian ones are not the only ones...

I am not kidding either.

My dad is mostly Scottish.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

She is not Scottish.

Is she Native Scottish from a Highland or lowland Clan?

No but many Indians from India live there.

I am not kidding either.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

She is not Scottish.

They aren't Scottish.

At most she is British(even though she isn't that either).

I am not kidding either.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

She is not Scottish.

They aren't Scottish.

At most she is British(even though she isn't that either).

Well no she is not Scottish Native, and depending when she was born she is not even a British to my understanding.

Are Indians still protected by the Commonwealth status?

Well she was born and brought up in Scotland . Educated there and has served the Scottish people all of her working life. I think she is pretty much Scottish.

its an actual fact or Assumption of mine . Hippocratic Oath is a Western Concept i believe and depending on where trained a TRUE 'muslim doktor' that is not an 'apostate' or a good muslim PROBABLY does not take the Hippocratic Oath as they probably do some 'gobbledegook' other than the Hippocratic' Oath . ------------- as example , what is it ?? Its the Red Cross in Western Lands and the 'red crescent' in ' muslim lands' OldLady .
ffs

Well she was born and brought up in Scotland . Educated there and has served the Scottish people all of her working life. I think she is pretty much Scottish.
----------------------------------------- course , she isn't Scottish and never will be but you can pretend Tommy .

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Pretty ASIAN woman, but Definately as Scottish as I am Japanese.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Pretty ASIAN woman, but Definately as Scottish as I am Japanese.
What dos she have to do to be Scottish ?

Forum List

Back