What do you think? Will this one wind up before SCOTUS?

Well until some of these screwball court decisions I would agree. Did you see the post up there that the court ordered a women's spa to let in transgendered 'women' who still had all their equipment?
I dont see the connection,,

theres nothing on a man an OB can look at or give care for,,,

Well until some of these screwball court decisions I would agree. Did you see the post up there that the court ordered a women's spa to let in transgendered 'women' who still had all their equipment?

That's cool, as long as they allow the husbands/fathers of the biologically female clients to wait in the parking lot.

doesnt change the fact an OB looks at coochs and if he doesnt have one and sees the guy in the office and then charges him money for doing nothing he has comitted fraud,,,

you can play make believe all you want,, what you cant do is force others into your delusions against their will,,,
If a judge can order a women's spa to admit transgenders with all their equipment intact, can order those same biological males into women's locker rooms and public rest rooms, can allow schools to expel students who use the 'wrong' pronouns, if Michigan can impose fines on those who use the 'wrong' pronouns. . .

. . .I honestly think it is not out of the question that one of the super 'woke' judges will rule that the doctor cannot discriminate against this 'woman' because she is transgendered.

If a judge can order a women's spa to admit transgenders with all their equipment intact, can order those same biological males into women's locker rooms and public rest rooms, can allow schools to expel students who use the 'wrong' pronouns, if Michigan can impose fines on those who use the 'wrong' pronouns. . .

. . .I honestly think it is not out of the question that one of the super 'woke' judges will rule that the doctor cannot discriminate against this 'woman' because she is transgendered.
two completely different subjects,,

theres nothing on a man for an OB to look at or give care for,,

I can easily your scenario happening. But, this is what happens on depravity road.

I got an idea,,

the OB should see the guy and when hes up there with his legs spread he says WTF!! this shouldnt be here and grab a knife and whack his peter off and say thats better,, now your a girl,,,

So apparently this guy who thinks he's a girl wants to see an OB-GYN. The doctor has refused to take him as a patient.

Does he have a case? Is he being discriminated against because he's transgender?

What do you think? Will this one wind up at the Supreme Court?

Our expectations regarding discrimination - namely that we can make it go away with legislation - is at the core of this idiocy. No one has a right to be treated the way they want to be treated. Period. We should have never gone down this road. Discrimination law is fundamentally flawed and needs to go. Government should not have that kind power.

I can easily your scenario happening. But, this is what happens on depravity road.
Thank you. And you're right. In our upside down culture these days common sense flies out of the window and depravity is defended more and more as the 'new normal.'
Maybe the doctor has to play along with the fantasy. Lol.
That's definitely what I see some 'woke' judge ruling if a lawsuit is filed along with a stiff fine or something levied against the doctor. Which is why I wonder if it could make it all the way to the Supreme Court.

In truth, today's SCOTUS ruling on the gay wedding issue may cause some of these nuts to rethink filing these kinds of bogus discrimination suits. But doctors settle bogus malpractice suits all the time. So who knows?

Forum List

Back