What do you think? Will this one wind up before SCOTUS?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
So apparently this guy who thinks he's a girl wants to see an OB-GYN. The doctor has refused to take him as a patient.

Does he have a case? Is he being discriminated against because he's transgender?

What do you think? Will this one wind up at the Supreme Court?

So apparently this guy who thinks he's a girl wants to see an OB-GYN. The doctor has refused to take him as a patient.

Does he have a case? Is he being discriminated against because he's transgender?

he doesnt have a cooch so what is the OB-GYN supposed to look at??

this will get openly laughed out of court,, and the guy should be locked up in a nut house,,

AMA is so liberal who knows

URhere4.jpg

he doesnt have a cooch so what is the OB-GYN supposed to look at??

this will get openly laughed out of court,, and the guy should be locked up in a nut house,,
I would have said the same thing about a lot of other cases, but these days we too often live in an Alice Through the Looking Glass kind of upside down world. Now I think the insanity could result in pretty much anything.

I would have said the same thing about a lot of other cases, but these days we too often live in an Alice Through the Looking Glass kind of upside down world. Now I think the insanity could result in pretty much anything.
doesnt change the fact an OB looks at coochs and if he doesnt have one and sees the guy in the office and then charges him money for doing nothing he has comitted fraud,,,

you can play make believe all you want,, what you cant do is force others into your delusions against their will,,,

According to a video on the internet. I don't really take a whole lot of them seriously.

No case at all. A doctor is free to pick their patients.

Forum List

Back