What do You Think?- NBA player refuses to stand for National Anthem

To me, if this guy wanted any respect, he would have had a much better chance at getting some if he had shown some first. I don't believe that standing up at least is asking for much.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

To me, if this guy wanted any respect, he would have had a much better chance at getting some if he had shown some first. I don't believe that standing up at least is asking for much.

Holly

Should he have? Yes, but it is his Constitutional right to exercise his choice.

^^^ I hope that he was prepared for whatever repercussions came his way if any did because he isn't the only person with such rights.

Holly

So you guys are all for religious freedom unless it's a religion you don't like.

Incidently, I have no idea, does the NBA have a rule that all their players have to stand for the national anthem?
And you libs have the nerve to talk about "social contracts".
That player should be thanking his country every day that he has the freedom to play a kid's game and make a whole bunch of money doing so...

So you guys are all for religious freedom unless it's a religion you don't like.

Incidently, I have no idea, does the NBA have a rule that all their players have to stand for the national anthem?
That player should be thanking his country every day that he has the freedom to play a kid's game and make a whole bunch of money doing so...

True, but who gives a shit? We all know those guys are assholes anyway.

True, but who gives a shit? We all know those guys are assholes anyway.
Pretty much. I don't watch NBA basketball. The game sucks.
College hoops is MUCH better......

...and lives in a country where he is free to stand for the national anthem or not.

Then stop shooting people.

10505297_685575188202205_8341687119499414459_n_zps2bc74543.jpg
Right. Let us know after you piss your panties and wait for the cops.

...and lives in a country where he is free to stand for the national anthem or not.
Of course. he is free to not stand. And the public is free to despise, dismiss and ultimately run him out of town for being an ungrateful asshole.
Who do you think wins this battle?
Yeah right.

I agree that the moderate muslims should speak out against the terrorist acts of the radicals.

But forcing someone to stand for the national anthem goes against everything we stand for.
No one is being forced to do anything.
However, it is entirely within the rights of the public to find unacceptable, this behavior.
It cuts both ways.

Of course. he is free to not stand. And the public is free to despise, dismiss and ultimately run him out of town for being an ungrateful asshole.
Who do you think wins this battle?
Yeah right.
I suppose you're right...it's dangerous to stray too far from the herd.
Free thinking must not be tolerated.
Those that don't conform should be despised, dismissed and ultimately run out of town.

Forum List

Back