CDZ What do you think is the biggest problem in society today?

Muslims or Christians or Jews or any other religious faith or group just living their lives cause problems for nobody. It is such people imposing their views on others that creates the problems.

Just being gay or black or being born into any other minority group is not a sin nor is it a problem for anybody. .... It is those minority groups demanding concessions or special treatment or privilege or demanding that others change their lifestyles to accommodate them that creates the problems.

Yes, well said, I think. I don't actually care about deviants living deviant lives if they aren't bothering me or the greater society. They do, though: they riot in Ferguson and rioting spreads to other cities and that's supposed to be a wonderful thing; psychotic males who pretend they are women want to use women's restrooms, a very scary proposition for me; such males insist on being admitted to women's schools and women's sports teams. Homosexuals sue all types of wedding venues and bakers on the grounds of exclusion, but surely that is wrong -- I don't see why a wedding cake baker should be REQUIRED to bake equally for sexual perversions. Every kind of sexual perversion is becoming normalized: prostitution and pedophila are sure to be the next sit-coms.

It is this requirement that everyone accept deviance and illegality, for example we must accept all the "aliens" who are invading our country like the Muslims invade Europe, hundreds more every day, all illegal, and all supposed to be just fine, or we are shamed for objecting. Our culture will be changed to be the same as Mexico, and I can't see that as any kind of "progress"!

Muslims or Christians or Jews or any other religious faith or group just living their lives cause problems for nobody. It is such people imposing their views on others that creates the problems.

Just being gay or black or being born into any other minority group is not a sin nor is it a problem for anybody. .... It is those minority groups demanding concessions or special treatment or privilege or demanding that others change their lifestyles to accommodate them that creates the problems.

Yes, well said, I think. I don't actually care about deviants living deviant lives if they aren't bothering me or the greater society. They do, though: they riot in Ferguson and rioting spreads to other cities and that's supposed to be a wonderful thing; psychotic males who pretend they are women want to use women's restrooms, a very scary proposition for me; such males insist on being admitted to women's schools and women's sports teams. Homosexuals sue all types of wedding venues and bakers on the grounds of exclusion, but surely that is wrong -- I don't see why a wedding cake baker should be REQUIRED to bake equally for sexual perversions. Every kind of sexual perversion is becoming normalized: prostitution and pedophila are sure to be the next sit-coms.

It is this requirement that everyone accept deviance and illegality, for example we must accept all the "aliens" who are invading our country like the Muslims invade Europe, hundreds more every day, all illegal, and all supposed to be just fine, or we are shamed for objecting. Our culture will be changed to be the same as Mexico, and I can't see that as any kind of "progress"!

Well while I don't at all agree that a gay wedding is sexual perversion or any other kind of perversion, I do support a person's right to not participate in anything that he/she finds religiously, morally, or ethically objectionable. I will defend my position on such things and might even try to perusade others, but I definitely do NOT require anybody else to agree with my beliefs on such things.

If a person has religious, moral, or ethical issues with any group whether it be Planned Parenthood, Scientologists, the KKK, the local chapter of Wiccans, a gambling establishment, a fundamentalist church, or whatever. . . . such person should sell stuff across the counter for anybody who comes into their store. But such person should not be forced into making special products for the group they object to or providing services in a venue they believe to be against their religion or moral principles.

To force a person or materially harm a person who is simply following his/her conscience is a serious erosion of our unalienable right to be who and what we are. And sociopolitical movements to force us to be what those movements say we must be in order to be acceptable is just plain wrong. And is definitely one of the most serious problems facing us in America today.

Forum List

Back