What do you think are the chances of the democrats taking back the house?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What do you think are the chances of the democrats taking back the house? What would need to happen for such to occur.

I am thinking the loserterians are hated enough with a low enough approval rating that there's a slight chance.

What do you think are the chances of the democrats taking back the house? What would need to happen for such to occur.

I am thinking the loserterians are hated enough with a low enough approval rating that there's a slight chance.

The House is so gerrymandered that democrats would have to win 25% more votes than republicans to win it back. I think dens got a million more votes last time and still didn't win it back

Every single GOP Representative should be asked at every chance, do you support Donald Trump. Because no matter what the answer, it will offend a major portion of the GOP.

It's a pipe dream. There is a good chance that Dems take back the Senate but no chance they take back the House.

The chances of the DEM's taking back the US House Of Reps are slim but NOT impossible.

The chances of them taking back the Senate are GOOD however, mostly due to demographics.

And Hillary is almost certain to win The White House. Compared to Trump she seem so beautiful and smart and dignified and presidential. She could not hope for a better opponent (for her) than Trump The Chump.

The chances of the DEM's taking back the US House Of Reps are slim but NOT impossible.

The chances of them taking back the Senate are GOOD however, mostly due to demographics.

And Hillary is almost certain to win The White House. Compared to Trump she seem so beautiful and smart and dignified and presidential. She could not hope for a better opponent (for her) than Trump The Chump.

"she seem so beautiful and smart and dignified and presidential" -
th

In 2017 the chances the Democrats control:

White House: 80%
Senate: 60%
House: 30%

Again I must repeat. State Legislatures draw up federal districts. GOP controls 2/3rds of state legislatures. Chances are absolutely zero that Democrats will take over House. Only way would be to usurp the Constitution through the liberal courts. So crooked Democrats will go that route. Every time the people speak through referendum or show their support for the Constitution of the United States, liberal courts screw them over raw.

Again I must repeat. State Legislatures draw up federal districts. GOP controls 2/3rds of state legislatures. Chances are absolutely zero that Democrats will take over House. Only way would be to usurp the Constitution through the liberal courts. So crooked Democrats will go that route. Every time the people speak through referendum or show their support for the Constitution of the United States, liberal courts screw them over raw.

The state legislatures also draw state legislative districts....so if they get to decide who wins all the districts...exactly what voice do the people really have?

BTW - There is nothing in the Constitution about drawing districts.

The state legislatures also draw state legislative districts....so if they get to decide who wins all the districts...exactly what voice do the people really have?

Wrong. See Article 1. See federalism compromise at the Constitutional Convention.

Wrong. See Article 1. See federalism compromise at the Constitutional Convention.

What in Article 1 says anything about drawing district lines?? You can't just point to some vague notion of federal compromise...it has to be a specific section of the Constitution to fit what you're claiming.

Forum List

Back