What do you think about the report saying Biden's mental capacity precludes a trial?! Poll

What do you think about the report saying Biden's mental capacity precludes a trial?!!

• 1 typical stuff in this crazy day and age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 the usual: democrats get a pass, Rs can go to Hell

• 3 he can't do a trial because of senility but he can have the nuke codes!

• 4 only a moron thinks he can beat Trump (or anyone, for that matter)

• Total voters
That is exactly what the prosecutor did. He couldn't prosecute the case so he attacked the person he was investigating personally through lies. Ultimately he said there was no case against Biden.
how do you know its a lie??

we can all see bidens decline,,

I’ve explained this before. I know because 1. I’ve seen almost all of his speeches. 2. I personally know someone who spent time with Biden at the White House and he said Biden was sharp 3. No one except political enemies are questioning his mental state. For Trump all his inner circle thought he was an idiot and unstable.

I’ve explained this before. I know because 1. I’ve seen almost all of his speeches. 2. I personally know someone who spent time with Biden at the White House and he said Biden was sharp 3. No one except political enemies are questioning his mental state. For Trump all his inner circle thought he was an idiot and unstable.
so youre lying to us and dont know shit,,

its OK we already knew that,,

I will have you know I just talked with my wifes brothers best friend whos cousins mother is personal best friends with someone that personally knows jill biden and said joe is one step away from a mental coma and cant even feed himself,,

so take that you lying cock sucker,,

a bigger LIE is

that he is guilty of no wrong-doing

cue the RINOs and extremist dims in Congress who will now say the Republicans like Comer should back off!

oh, yeh, they've been saying that for a long time, but what I mean is

cue the RINOs to stop voting for or being in favor of impeachment-related issues...

:bang3:

What do you think about the report saying Biden's mental capacity precludes a trial?!!

:bang3:
There is nothing wrong with Biden's mental state. At least he knows the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi!

Forum List

Back