What do you not do to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of another one, I always put my shopping cart back in the designated receptacle because I have had a few of those things blown into my car door and they left dents:(

I don't post annoying emails asking everyone on my list to waste their time and pass it to everyone on their list {takes a breath} just to see something
cool pop up on my screen or because Bill gates will give me $1,000.

I also don't read them.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I don't post annoying emails asking everyone on my list to waste their time and pass it to everyone on their list {takes a breath} just to see something

I also don't read them.
Me either, GAWD I hate that! :chains:

I don't hate people for having different opinions.

I don't allow people a 'free pass' when they say their personal attack is merely 'their opinion and should be allowed'

I don't pull punches with people just because they are my friends.

I don't beat people to death for trying to kiss my 12-year-old daughter... BUT I WOULD!

Bonnie said:
I thought of another one, I always put my shopping cart back in the designated receptacle because I have had a few of those things blown into my car door and they left dents:(
I do this, too.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

I also don't read them.

Not even to make a wish? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back