What do you not do to others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
that you hate to have done to you?

I won't beep at someone who may not immediately step on the gas when the traffic light has changed from red to green.

Bonnie said:

I won't beep at someone who may not immediately step on the gas when the traffic light has changed from red to green.
I do if they're on the phone. Rudely.

However, if I see them looking down or digging for something, I just give it a light "wake up!" tap. Nothing rude about it.

I've never dinged someone else's door with mine. I'm always very careful about opening doors. Always have been, even before I owned my current car.

The ClayTaurus said:
I do if they're on the phone. Rudely.

However, if I see them looking down or digging for something, I just give it a light "wake up!" tap. Nothing rude about it.

I've never dinged someone else's door with mine. I'm always very careful about opening doors. Always have been, even before I owned my current car.

That's a good one, I usually park at the far end of a parking lot to avoid that as well.

Bonnie said:

rip a huge one right before you step off the elevator :poke:

I'll ding a door if the person has parked while straddling parking spaces, so that his/her car is in my space and I can't get in/out of my car without hitting it.

I'll wait a good 20 seconds and if the guy doesnt see that its green, ill give them a wake up beep. If they dont get that its green then, they get the WTF beep where i ride the horn for like 3 minutes.

As for what i dont do. I dont block the left lane of traffic if i see someone coming up faster then me. Even if im already going 80 and the guy is coming up faster, ill just let him go. I know i hate it when people ride slow in the fast lane when i want to get by so i always let people go by.

insein said:
I'll wait a good 20 seconds and if the guy doesnt see that its green, ill give them a wake up beep. If they dont get that its green then, they get the WTF beep where i ride the horn for like 3 minutes.

As for what i dont do. I dont block the left lane of traffic if i see someone coming up faster then me. Even if im already going 80 and the guy is coming up faster, ill just let him go. I know i hate it when people ride slow in the fast lane when i want to get by so i always let people go by.
I do this, too.

insein said:

I do this too.

Abbey Normal said:
I don't pull out in front of other cars, then go slow.

I never let my child disrupt anyone else's meal in a restaurant.

Thank you and
thank You :thanks: :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
I never let my child disrupt anyone else's meal in a restaurant.
Ah yes... when I eventually have a kid, he/she sure as hell won't be going around poking their nose in other people's business, walking in front of them aimlessly, crying loudly in public for extended periods of time. Inappropriate public behaivor will strongly not be tolerated. Good point.

I hate it when beautiful women don't get it on with me. I try and combat this the same way I do door dings.

The ClayTaurus said:
Ah yes... when I eventually have a kid, he/she sure as hell won't be going around poking their nose in other people's business, walking in front of them aimlessly, crying loudly in public for extended periods of time. Inappropriate public behaivor will strongly not be tolerated. Good point.

Why do you think I wear earplugs in restaurants?? :cry:

insein said:
Five seconds is a gracious plenty.

insein said:
I take my sweet time changing lanes
for speed demons.

insein said:
impatient here.

and a dick there. I give people about 20 seconds to see me behind them for them to change lanes. If they don't, passing on the right and moving on with my life.
20 seconds is a long time to wait at a green light... are you sure you typed that right?

insein said:
impatient here.
Your twenty seconds is absurd, and I do not
actually believe you wait that long. A lot of
green lights don't last more than 20 seconds.

And why should I be patient with inattentive
drivers, anyway?

insein said:
and a dick there. I give people about 20 seconds to see me behind them for them to change lanes. If they don't, passing on the right and moving on with my life.
It is the speed demons who are the dicks.

Why wait at all before passing on the right,
if the lane is clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back