What do you do with a teabag? Use it once!

um, how about waiting and see how the new congress does it
before you place blame on them before they have even taken office

After all thats what was said about the shit stain in office 2 years ago and we are still waiting!

Then throw it away! :lol:

How do all you teabaggers feel about being USED to gain majority in the House, THEN have your #1 issue - the deficit - be mocked and disregarded by Corporate Republicans who want to add $700 billion to the deficit!

SUCKERS!

:lol:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

The TPers will learn whether or not they have been used when their candidates take office and begin imposing their POV on Congress.

It is premature to say they've been used.

There will be, I suspect, plenty of time to point out how those players are not living up to their rhetoric went/if it happens.

All we can say right now is that the GOP has once again proved that they care far more about the tax bills of billionai9res than they care about the unemployed OR the national debt.

That they proved when they signed onto the compromise,

But know that as many DEMS voted for that compromise as Republicans, and know, as I so often point out, that basically these guys are both playing on the SAME TEAM.

The INSIDERS' team.

How do all you teabaggers feel about being USED to gain majority in the House, THEN have your #1 issue - the deficit - be mocked and disregarded by Corporate Republicans who want to add $700 billion to the deficit!

SUCKERS!

The TPers will learn whether or not they have been used when their candidates take office and begin imposing their POV on Congress.

There will be, I suspect, plenty of time to point out how those players are not living up to their rhetoric went/if it happens.

All we can say right now is that the GOP has once again proved that they care far more about the tax bills of billionai9res than they care about the unemployed OR the national debt.

But know that as many DEMS voted for that compromise as Republicans, and know, as I so often point out, that basically these guys are both playing on the SAME TEAM.

The INSIDERS' team.

You mean like after the GOPers rename "earmarks" so they can still use them?

SUCKERS!

Dumb schmuck.

LOL, the "teabaggers" aren't the one's being used, they NOT ONLY kicked out the Progressive-Commies asses from office, but went after Republicans also in this last election.

what did the Liberal-Lefties do, REELECED all their douchebags.

talk about being useful TOOLS.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I guess the Republicans didn't learn the lessons of the last election, did they? Why are they ignoring the will of the people?
actually, they did the will of the people
the best they could get at this time
We've been told by the Right that the election proved that the country doesn't want more debt and deficits.

Yet the Regressives just insisted on adding $700 billion.

Which regressives?

The bill that was just signed had both bipartisan support and opposition.

LOL, the "teabaggers" aren't the one's being used, they NOT ONLY kicked out the Progressive-Commies asses from office, but went after Republicans also in this last election.

BINGO!

We're still at war in central asia, Gitmo is still open, the Homeland Security laws are still in effect, our Health care situation is actually worse than it was. We just gave the billionaires another trillion or so in tax breaks, Obma is pushing still another FREE TRADE policy with South Korea...

What more evidence do the DEMs need to understand that their party is NOT the party of the average American?

I could say the same for the Rs, but of course, this thread is not about the Rs.

Only a perverted, sick, degenerate piece of subhuman liberal filth would refer to a group of people who rightfully fear government waste, unending wars, and police state powers as a disgusting homosexual act.

They only started to fear all of that when a Democrat became president.

Not a peep while Bush was starting the unending wars, instituting the police state powers, and wasting taxpayer money left and right on Homeland Security Department, Medicare D, tax cuts for billionaires, etc.

Correction: They only started to fear all of that when a Black Democrat became president.

Only a perverted, sick, degenerate piece of subhuman liberal filth would refer to a group of people who rightfully fear government waste, unending wars, and police state powers as a disgusting homosexual act.

Not a peep while Bush was starting the unending wars, instituting the police state powers, and wasting taxpayer money left and right on Homeland Security Department, Medicare D, tax cuts for billionaires, etc.

Correction: They only started to fear all of that when a Black Democrat became president.
and set out to continue his predecessor's footsteps in throwing TRILLIONS of dollars at the wall
:eusa_shhh:

Oh gawd, YAWN yawn yawn.:eusa_whistle:

SUCKERS!

I must have missed the swearing in of the newly elected congressmen.

Idiot.

Obama, GOP split on what vote means

President casts party's losses as a cry of frustration at pace of progress, while Republicans suggest the Democrats haven't fully learned their lesson

From Breitbart:

Have Democrats Forgotten the Election Already?

Have Virginia Democrats Learned the Lessons of November 2nd?

Cantor: If Pelosi stays then Democrats haven't learned lesson

How many more do you want, moron?

The Regressives are huge on this lesson-learnin' when it comes to Democrats. Hypocrites.

ETA: oh - looky at the parade of idiots who lined up to thank you for your stupidity! :lol:

Last edited:

Okay, now you're just flat-out lying. You've seen me criticize Bush many times while he was in office.
Any criticisms of Bush, by you, were always tempered by the obligatory remark that he's a hell of a lot better than if it was President XXXXX (D) instead.

So no - I don't remember any criticisms of Bush that were unambiguous, without your typical weaselly comparisons and mitigations.

SUCKERS!

The INSIDERS' team.
I take your points. But the wingnutters here are taking the position that the Republicans get a free pass to continue to disregard the will of the people until the new bunch gets sworn in.

I think that if the people sent a message, then that message began on election day.

And it's even more hypocritical (typical?) for the Regressives to be lecturing Democrats about not "learning the lesson" while giving themselves a "get out of lesson free" card until January.

SUCKERS!

Idiot.

President casts party's losses as a cry of frustration at pace of progress, while Republicans suggest the Democrats haven't fully learned their lesson

From Breitbart:

The Regressives are huge on this lesson-learnin' when it comes to Democrats. Hypocrites.

ETA: oh - looky at the parade of idiots who lined up to thank you for your stupidity! :lol:
Oh. My bad. The newly elected congressmen - you know, the first election since the tea party movement - have been sworn in? Link, please.

Which 'Progressive-Commies' were thrown out? Other than Grayson and Feingold, all the Democrats who were kicked out were Conservative Democrats - Blue Dogs! :lol:

Idiot.

From Breitbart:

Oh. My bad. The newly elected congressmen - you know, the first election since the tea party movement - have been sworn in? Link, please.
I'll wait til you catch up on the thread, slow person.

From Breitbart:

I'll wait til you catch up on the thread, slow person.
It's OK. Some failed 7th grade civics and some never took it. You are one of those, obviously.

I love people who think the Democratic party is full of commies.

-What was the reason the US went into Vietnam. They were communist, and to prevent the spread of communism. What presidents escalated Vietnam, and lead us there? Kennedy and LBJ. What party were they in? The Democratic Party.

-The Korean war was fought against a communist country, invading and spreading communism (that was getting aid from other communist countries, such as the Soviet Union). What president got into the Korean War? Truman. What party was he? Democratic.

Let alone that-name some communist programs that the Democratic party has put in place?

Forum List

Back