What do you do when you get dumped the day before Valentine's Day?

Vodka and Sprite are a nice interim solution but there must be something better. Hit me with your suggestions.

Ummm, call your best friend and watch a movie, with favorite munchies! No counting calories allowed!

Vodka and Sprite are a nice interim solution but there must be something better. Hit me with your suggestions.

I can think of several drinks better than vodka and sprite. Like the Jameson 12yr reserve I'm enjoying right now. :booze:

but seriously, sorry to hear about the getting dumped thing.

you thank heaven that you're rid of a guy who would dump you the day before valentine's day. And then go out on valentines day with single friends to someplace fun.

I actually knew someone who's boyfriend dumped her before her birthday and again before christmas so he could avoid giving her gifts. :cuckoo:

Do what Steve Holy did.

i got a brand new girlfriend.
we went and jumped off the deep end,
flew out to LA for the weekend,
spent the whole day, lyin' on the beach,
wearin' nothin' but a smile,
playin' kissy-kissy, smoochy-smoochy,
talkin' mooshy-mooshy bout nothin'.
man, i think im on to somethin',
yano i feel just like a kid again.
i got a brand new girlfriend.

Only, judging from your avatar, I'd say substitute the word "boyfriend".

you thank heaven that you're rid of a guy who would dump you the day before valentine's day. And then go out on valentines day with single friends to someplace fun.

I actually knew someone who's boyfriend dumped her before her birthday and again before christmas so he could avoid giving her gifts. :cuckoo:

Now THERE'S a quality guy! lol

You write down these directions to my house...........

Seriously, sorry you got dumped right at VD.

Now THERE'S a quality guy! lol

heh... yeah, he had issues. :lol:

I usually claim to have been raised as a Jehovah's witness right from the start. Nips the whole birthday and Christmas gift stuff right in the bud.

I usually claim to have been raised as a Jehovah's witness right from the start. Nips the whole birthday and Christmas gift stuff right in the bud.

lol. kinda ruins halloween, though.

Better to be a faux JW than one of those religions that don't allow boozing!

Perish the thought :eek:

Mani - you have extremely good taste in liquor sir.

Amanda - he was an ar - sorry, I don't want to use a rude word.

He isn't worth worrying about.

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
The prick :lol:

Amanda! I'm sorry, but look at what all the "grown ups" are saying to you! He's an asshole, and you deserve better. Of course he dumped you the day before VD, that's what assholes do! A non-asshole would have waited until Sunday! :lol:

Do you have some close friends you can go hang with? Since you are only 18, it's not like you can go out to a bar and get stinking drunk, I'm assuming you are home drinking. (how did you get the booze anyway???????????) I hope you're with some friends at least, so you can talk bad about the ass, and do all the girl rituals things we do when we are dumped by assholes.

PM me if you need to! -EZ

Amanda dear,

You didn't get dumped but rather he got a dump in his pants. I would say get over him because he wasn't worthy of your space and time. Better now then years later.

Amanda! I'm sorry, but look at what all the "grown ups" are saying to you! He's an asshole, and you deserve better. Of course he dumped you the day before VD, that's what assholes do! A non-asshole would have waited until Sunday! :lol:

Do you have some close friends you can go hang with? Since you are only 18, it's not like you can go out to a bar and get stinking drunk, I'm assuming you are home drinking. (how did you get the booze anyway???????????) I hope you're with some friends at least, so you can talk bad about the ass, and do all the girl rituals things we do when we are dumped by assholes.

I got no one tonigt. But I don't think Im ready to face anyone either.

Get alcohol is ez EZ, I been able to walk in a n buy since I was 14. Unless some old mama is working :tongue:

Get alcohol is ez EZ, I been able to walk in a n buy since I was 14. Unless some old mama is working :tongue:

Well, being hot does have its advantages! ;)

Oh thank you so much EZ... I'm not feeling so hot tonght. I'm a mess and just want to crawl under the bed and die. I know every thing will be ok in the end, it's just so hard ya know? I feel like I'm falling in slow motion and can't stop myself.

Oh thank you so much EZ... I'm not feeling so hot tonght. I'm a mess and just want to crawl under the bed and die. I know every thing will be ok in the end, it's just so hard ya know? I feel like I'm falling in slow motion and can't stop myself.

getting dumped is brutal.....i always ened up using it to set the bar for what i would accept for the next one and the next one had to be better than the last one......had a lot of broken hearts but ended up with my best friend.....

Sorry, Amanda!!! It hurts bad, I know. The only thing I can think of to say is it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I wish I had more for you than platitudes, but that's all I got. :(
Take care of yourself!

Forum List

Back