What do you do when you get dumped the day before Valentine's Day?

I got no one tonigt. But I don't think Im ready to face anyone either.

Get alcohol is ez EZ, I been able to walk in a n buy since I was 14. Unless some old mama is working :tongue:

Well, being hot does have its advantages! ;)

Oh thank you so much EZ... I'm not feeling so hot tonght. I'm a mess and just want to crawl under the bed and die. I know every thing will be ok in the end, it's just so hard ya know? I feel like I'm falling in slow motion and can't stop myself.

I know you do dear. But......................just keep talking to all of us, before long you will realize that he is the asshole, and doesn't deserve you!

So many fishes out in that sea............................................. ;)

Vodka and Sprite are a nice interim solution but there must be something better. Hit me with your suggestions.

Pour sugar in his gas tank and burn everything you received from him? Pets included of course. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, be thankful that you're not with the buffoon anymore.

Vodka and Sprite are a nice interim solution but there must be something better. Hit me with your suggestions.

Pour sugar in his gas tank and burn everything you received from him? Pets included of course. :eusa_whistle:

Thank you Rob, I appreciate you can reach out to me cos I don't think we agree about anything LOL. I like Res Dogs tho. Tim Roth is hot. :tongue:

It's an oldie but a goodie

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.”

C.S. Lewis

Live through the hurt Amanda, but come out of it ready to find someone again, don't hide away. We all get hurt, but we recover stronger and better and wiser. And we ask ourselves, "what the hell did I see in her/him anyway?" Funny how after you get over them your vision has greater clarity :)

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket- safe, dark, motionless, airless--it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.”

C.S. Lewis

Live through the hurt Amanda, but come out of it ready to find someone again, don't hide away. We all get hurt, but we recover stronger and better and wiser. And we ask ourselves, "what the hell did I see in her/him anyway?" Funny how after you get over them your vision has greater clarity :)

The best advice so far.....................................

Excellent Di, excellent.

Thank you Rob, I appreciate you can reach out to me cos I don't think we agree about anything LOL. I like Res Dogs tho. Tim Roth is hot. :tongue:

That made me smile too. He gets you, may not agree, but respects you. As do many of us. You are a good person, you don't deserve someone that makes you feel bad.

C.S. Lewis

Thank you. I agree. My hope is to always love unconditionally, I don't think there's any other kind worth really having. It's jsut hard right now, but I know I'll come out better and stronger in the end.

No problem Amanda, though I'm sure you realize that most guys in our age group aren't the best dating material. :lol:

Oh and I don't know, if I were a girl loving guy then I'd think Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) is the way to go. :lol:

[youtube]sn0My-cis_Q[/youtube]

Last edited:
Oh no! :lol: he's such a dick. LOL.

I actually love Steve Buscemi (Mr Pink) but don't tell anyone, k? :tongue:

I'm feeling a lot better... actually I'm not feeling much at all... thank you all so much for caring. i'll rep you all tomorrow!

Oh no! :lol: he's such a dick. LOL.

I actually love Steve Buscemi (Mr Pink) but don't tell anyone, k? :tongue:

I'm feeling a lot better... actually I'm not feeling much at all... thank you all so much for caring. i'll rep you all tomorrow!

But aren't dickish guys what girls usually choose? :lol: Besides, he has that mysterious factor going for him. :lol:

Steve Buscemi is awesome, he's hilarious too.

Well glad to hear your feeling better kinda Amanda.

Just remember this though, you may of gotten dumped but at the end of the day do you truly want to be with that kind of guy?

$6ewt4cl.jpg

Sorry to hear you got dumped Amanda. My son says it's worse when SHE dumps you the day AFTER Valentines and you just spent most of your pay check on her. It's not nice either way around I say.

The best way to get over him IMO is have the best Valentines you can. Have a party, invited friends over and never think of the dweeb again.

man this is the guy who adjusted your clothes...hell g/f we told you to dump his ass ...how long ago? sorry about the pain...but move on now..and remember ..the one least interested in the relationship...controls it

start a torrid affair with a a roguishly handsome older man with a hat fetish..that will teach the bastard ! ....or heres something that always works for me. with the girls...send him a love poem and win him back...

Faces on the walls
Invisible faces on the walls
Faces of criminals
Faces of animals
Telling me to cut up your corpse
Telling me to paint in your blood
Telling me to slice up your face
Faces all over the wall
Telling me to paint in your blood
But I don't listen to them
No, I don't listen to them
No, I don't listen to them
Because I love you

KING MISSILE - THE LOVE SONG LYRICS

Amanda, I'm sorry to hear the news.

godiva-chocolate-gift-basket.jpg

Here's some chocolate. And if you were here, I'd take you shopping. Shopping cures a lot of ills.

Forum List

Back