What do you do when you get dumped the day before Valentine's Day?

me and the rules, knock it off and play nice. thanks.

Is that you God? Cause if it is, I have a couple of requests if you're not busy with a plague or something?

First on the list would be helping out Ms. Amanda here, then I'd like a few things. :eusa_whistle:

it's mod, not god. although raining frogs on people would be pretty cool. :lol:

How about Mod God?

And that's true, but that's so B.C. As is the whole taking of the first born son (which includes me :eusa_eh:).

How about you fill this guy's car with cement from a mixer? Or better yet, the next girl he gets with, gives him the clap? :eusa_whistle:

How about Mod God?

And that's true, but that's so B.C. As is the whole taking of the first born son (which includes me :eusa_eh:).

How about you fill this guy's car with cement from a mixer? Or better yet, the next girl he gets with, gives him the clap? :eusa_whistle:

nah, jsanders is okay. i'm gonna go work on making the lame see and the blind walk.

more my speed.

nah, jsanders is okay. i'm gonna go work on making the lame see and the blind walk.

more my speed.

You got me all wrong Mr. Mod, I was referring to the guy who dumped Amanda.

Me and Jsanders are cool, I was joking around with him. :lol:

How about Mod God?

more my speed.

How about making the lame less lame, like sunni boy?

How about Mod God?

more my speed.

How about making the lame less lame, like sunni boy?

we're working on it.
we can't make him less lame, but we are aggregating his lamitude in one place for the most part.

Thanks for the ideas, they are kinda fun to think about but I'm not into revenge, I don't want to hurt anyone.

Sorry I ran out of rep, I tried to get you all. Maybe it will let me again in a few hours.

I'm sorry to hear it. :(

How about going after his best friend? :)

Incidentally, del's brought in family before...I haven't forgotten the mockery of the violent kidnapping and murder of my cousin.

When this happens, don't woman sit around eating ice cream and talking about how awful men are?

As a guy, if that happened to me, I'd be chasing every skirt that came by for a cheap night of passion for about six months.

Of course, I'd do that if I were single and I wasn't dumped, but hey, I'm a guy!

Thanks for the ideas, they are kinda fun to think about but I'm not into revenge, I don't want to hurt anyone.
Sorry I ran out of rep, I tried to get you all. Maybe it will let me again in a few hours.

Thanks for the ideas, they are kinda fun to think about but I'm not into revenge, I don't want to hurt anyone.Sorry I ran out of rep, I tried to get you all. Maybe it will let me again in a few hours.

can we do it for ya?

But we do ...:whip:

When this happens, don't woman sit around eating ice cream and talking about how awful men are?

As a guy, if that happened to me, I'd be chasing every skirt that came by for a cheap night of passion for about six months.

Of course, I'd do that if I were single and I wasn't dumped, but hey, I'm a guy!

:eusa_whistle:

Vodka and Sprite are a nice interim solution but there must be something better. Hit me with your suggestions.

I can't help but wonder what would make a guy break up with a hottie like you... :eusa_eh:

In any case, I'll be your virtual stand in boy friend until you find a new guy. I'll virtually be right over to give you a mind blowing ride on my Harley, which I guarantee you that during such, the moron that just dumped you will be the LAST thing on your mind...
biker-039.gif

Yikes. Nevermind the fact that you're old enough to be her grandfather.

Forum List

Back