What do women want?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Well, I have finished up all of my Christmas shopping except for finding that perfect gift for Mrs. BBD. I don't have a clue as to what to get her. She has just about everything you can name, and she has me, so what else could she possibly want? What are the hot items women want for Christmas this year? Please, help me out ladies.

I like the old fashioned gifts....jewelry and flowers. Something that you designed or made, or that was hand made.

Just not a vacuum cleaner. The year my ex got me that I knew I'd leave him, sooner or later.

Give her a romantic getaway.

Plan it and then give her the plans .

Make sure its somewhere that she can do something she likes to do and then attend whatever it is with her.

Don't forget to wear the right drawers ...

spchmistbosh.jpg

I like the old fashioned gifts....jewelry and flowers. Something that you designed or made, or that was hand made.

Just not a vacuum cleaner. The year my ex got me that I knew I'd leave him, sooner or later.

I gave her a chain saw one year for her birthday... Long story, but true.

If you want to add some spice and adventure to your marriage, BBD, take-out a comprehensive life insurance policy covering the two of you and write in Mrs. BBD's Christmas card: 'may the best spouse win'.

Peace and harmony in my heart and mind.
A note from my son that reads: "Merry Christmas momma. I've completed and submitted all of my college applications."
A snow-free / ice-free New England winter.
Mud flaps for my car.

Peace and harmony in my heart and mind.
A note from my son that reads: "Merry Christmas momma. I've completed and submitted all of my college applications."
A snow-free / ice-free New England winter.
Mud flaps for my car.

You have mud flaps on your car? That ranks right up there with curb feelers!!!!:lol:

I don't know if this has any relevance, but when Mrs. Swagger and I spent Christmas with her family in the States, she gave me this voucher for the local firing range. I had enormous fun ripping as many magazines as I could, but towards the end of the day, Mrs. Swagger was offered the chance to shoot an anti-material weapon. I'll never forget the unexplained sexual arousal I felt in my nether regions, stirred by my wife handling that beast with such effortless grace and professionalism.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3A7J898wgs"]My wife looks nothing like this woman, and I was too stunned in awe to giggle like the cameraman, but I stumbled upon this last week and it immediately took me back to that snowy afternoon.[/ame]

Well, I have finished up all of my Christmas shopping except for finding that perfect gift for Mrs. BBD. I don't have a clue as to what to get her. She has just about everything you can name, and she has me, so what else could she possibly want? What are the hot items women want for Christmas this year? Please, help me out ladies.
Get her a Big Black...........don't forget the batteries ! :eusa_hand::eusa_shhh:

Well, speaking as a person who always grabs everything she wants, I can only recommend you give her, in writing, a list of the ways you are going to start making her feel more appreciated.

I gave her a chain saw one year for her birthday... Long story, but true.

Husqvarna?

I would really love one of those!

How about a new gun and one of these t-shirts?

5052155695_ac92962a75_m.jpg

Forum List

Back