What's your ethnicity backround?

Mother's side pure German. Grandfather born in Germany. Grandmother Pennsylvania Dutch.

Father's side English and Scot.

Last edited:
I'm also only the 2nd generation on my pop's side to have converted to Christianity after generations always being Jewish, which is cool, but not for me.

So I guess you can add some Hebrew too.

Me: Norwegian, German, Irish, British

It's most reassuring to see that Britannia's noble seed has blessed the majority of this threads commentators' ethnicity, so far. Most reassuring indeed.

It's most reassuring to see that Britannia's noble seed has blessed the majority of this threads commentators' ethnicity, so far. Most reassuring indeed.
I reckon....if you consider inbred, murderous, real estate thieves as being "noble".

I say, Douger, that's a bit off colour, old spick! I merely made a casual, yet perfectly reasonable, observation with regards to the majority of this threads contributors proudly declaring a British contribution to their ethnicity, and I appear to have, quite inadvertently, wounded your feelings.

I'm at a complete loss as to how I've provoked such a regrettable response in you, Douger. How can I repair this ghastly misunderstanding?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back