What do we do now?

Based on the MV-22 Osprey crash that recently killed 17 marines we should

1) Fire those involved: supervisors, right up to the Secretary of Defense
2) Defund the Department of Defense
3) Return defense back to the individual states

what were they digging that trench for? surely they werent trying to cause a disaster??

Based on the MV-22 Osprey crash that recently killed 17 marines we should

1) Fire those involved: supervisors, right up to the Secretary of Defense
2) Defund the Department of Defense
3) Return defense back to the individual states

You love straw men dont you!

War is quite different than scientists who are supposed to keep a controlled environment and careful planning of their remediation.. One is by nature chaotic and unpredictable the other is not.. But then you like to watch your straw men burn.

what were they digging that trench for? surely they werent trying to cause a disaster??

I am having a hard time understanding their plan. They had no sediment pools or any other catch basin set up. I am kind of thinking these people did this on purpose. If true, heads need to roll as i stated before.

I am having a hard time understanding their plan. They had no sediment pools or any other catch basin set up. I am kind of thinking these people did this on purpose. If true, heads need to roll as i stated before.

B-Bob -- would you mind explaining to CrickHam what a catch basin is --- he asked me before what could they do to contain it... Tempted to tell him it was standard procedure to use Huggies and tampons.

as it has become all too common with this administration

it is another fast n furious operation

this time directed at expanding the epa

The kicker in that vid is the 2ND segment of video showing the TORRENT of water that came out.
These guys had no idea what to expect when they started to break into the containment barrier.

CLEARLY --- there was no means on site to contain that much water in case of a breach..

B-Bob -- would you mind explaining to CrickHam what a catch basin is --- he asked me before what could they do to contain it... Tempted to tell him it was standard procedure to use Huggies and tampons.

Its kind of hard to explain commonsense to a moron.

Builiding a containment/sedimentation pond and having a sealing off back up plan in place for failure is Commonsense when your dealing with toxic materials. In fact its required by the EPA laws and guidelines. Funny how the EPA is exempt from laws which would land others in prison if they failed to follow them..

Where's WestWall when we need him?? He's probably gonna need life support when he sees them digging into the seal on the mine with a big old excavator...

EPA requires me to put up those silly (do nothing) plastic barriers everytime I dig a big hole or patch some concrete... Sure hope they filed the proper paperwork and got their plan REVIEWED for a year or two....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back