What do the Native Americans say?

You're no Cherokee, that's what I think.
What brought you to this conclusion?

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I've spent time with Natives and you sound like a white boy pretending to be one.
That makes no sense whatsoever. What would I have to gain by pretending to be something I'm not?
The Presidency of the United States?
I was born in Kenya. [emoji41]

I've spent time with Natives and you sound like a white boy pretending to be one.
That makes no sense whatsoever. What would I have to gain by pretending to be something I'm not?

I don't know what you have to gain. I've never understood that. I went to a small liberal arts college that was so white the big controversy was over what the primary justification for veganism was: health benefits or animal rights. A good two-thirds of the students would swear until the sun came up that Great-grandma was full Cherokee.

Why Do So Many Americans Think They Have Cherokee Blood?

I was born in Kenya. ....

Kenya prove it?

Kenya prove it?
Wanna see my birth certificate or tax returns?

Kenya prove it?
Wanna see my birth certificate or tax returns?

Both.

American Indian Activist Russell Means Powerful Speech, 1989

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how no one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk about in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

There is a reason poverty, alcoholism, and suicides are high. People make choices to do such things. If you want to look at excuses, look at the one made by the video.

Next thing you'll want to try and tell us is that the bastard birth rate of 75% for blacks is the fault of white people.

My family didn't come to this country until 1905. We didn't create the reservations nor put a single Indian on them. My family came from several Eastern European countries. I've made an offer to the clowns like the one in the video. As soon as the Indians like him start living exactly like their ancestors did before the white people arrived, I'll go to one of the countries of my ancestry. To sweeten the deal, I'll let them pick which one.

American Indian Activist Russell Means Powerful Speech, 1989

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how no one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk about in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

Okay.... what do you propose we do as a solution? GO!

No. Whites did this. What is your solution?

When the Indians likes this whiner start living exactly like their ancestors did prior to the arrival of white people, I'll go to one of the many countries of my ancestry and let them pick which one.

Whites didn't do that shit to the tribes.

Democrats did.
Republicans did nothing to prevent it.

In case you haven't noticed, when Democrats are in charge, human rights violations happen and NOBODY can stop them.

I advise you to stop voting democrat. The reservations are still cess pools, thanks to them. Democrats control reservations and the most violent and destitute cities in the nation. Think about it.

Democrats did.

In case you haven't noticed, when Democrats are in charge, human rights violations happen and NOBODY can stop them.

I advise you to stop voting democrat. The reservations are still cess pools, thanks to them. Democrats control reservations and the most violent and destitute cities in the nation. Think about it.
I don't vote. If I did vote it would not be for Democrats.

Democrats did.

Well if you hate racism and the way the government has destroyed the tribes, I suggest you start.

Democrats did.

Well if you hate racism and the way the government has destroyed the tribes, I suggest you start.
Which party of evil white men should I cast a vote for?

Democrats did.

Which party of evil white men should I cast a vote for?

Ah. You obviously don't understand tribal government.
You don't vote for any white men. You vote for tribal members, you moron.

Forum List

Back