What do the Native Americans say?

How about this...how about we start teaching NATIVE American history.
Back when I was in achool, we learned that Andrew Jackson was a great President. We were lied to.
Andrew Jackson was a monster.
The genocide of the Native Americans should be taught so that it's not repeated, and yes, I am a Cherokee

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You were never genocided, Tonto. If you had been you wouldn't be here. We stole your land fair and square. Then very magnanimously we gave y'all reservations. The people who were genocided were the people YOU stole the land from. You guys slaughtered everybody. (genocide) We gave you some land and an x-box and taught you to read. Stop complaining about the past. You are making us wish we HAD genocided you just to get y'all to shut the fuck up already.
As a matter of fact, paleface, we were. After you stole our land, your hero, Andrew Jackson led the way to eliminate us. It didn't work as we are still here.

Yeah, whatever, "Cherokee". Get your history from somewhere other than Hollywood. Hollywood hates you.

These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.
No, you dumb shit. They just randomly decidinged not to come up with the fermentation process and never developed the genetic capacity to imbibe. So when the racist white saloonkeepers in the Old West had signs over the bar "No Injuns Served" they knew what they were doing and they were right.

Back when I was in achool, we learned that Andrew Jackson was a great President. We were lied to.
The genocide of the Native Americans should be taught so that it's not repeated, and yes, I am a Cherokee

You were never genocided, Tonto. If you had been you wouldn't be here. We stole your land fair and square. Then very magnanimously we gave y'all reservations. The people who were genocided were the people YOU stole the land from. You guys slaughtered everybody. (genocide) We gave you some land and an x-box and taught you to read. Stop complaining about the past. You are making us wish we HAD genocided you just to get y'all to shut the fuck up already.
As a matter of fact, paleface, we were. After you stole our land, your hero, Andrew Jackson led the way to eliminate us. It didn't work as we are still here.

Yeah, whatever, "Cherokee". Get your history from somewhere other than Hollywood. Hollywood hates you.
Like I give a fuck what you think.

Last edited:
.These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

Theyre drinking themselves into a stupor because we were stupid enoigh not to wipe the out a century ago... Assimilation or Eradication. A policy we should still be using in this country.

Are you NA? No. Am I NA? No. Is my husband NA? Yes. BIA was put in to place by people who were or became corrupt, and they had help from corrupt NA's. Read up on Pine Ridge in what is happening today....this year...in 2017. The tribal police force are mostly on the take, therefore there isn't much help for safety. The tribal council voted to LIFT the ban of alcohol sales in Pine Ridge....and that did not come from white people. That vote came from tribal elders who want the $$$ it brings in, which there is little of.

Your quest to lay blame on "white people" is as corrupt as the people...white AND brown...who are helping destroy the rez. Not just whites.
Thanks for the objective point of view, Gracie.

I won't suggest that what migrating Europeans did to the native populations was anything but exploitative and in many ways plainly cruel. But I will say that in keeping with the fundamental rules of Nature, which itself is cruel, the stage was set for what happened here.

This was an immeasurably vast and open land, thinly and loosely inhabited by numerous tribes of comparatively primitive people, many of them engaged in inter-tribal warfare, all of whom chose to ignore both the benefits and the burdens of technological advancement (weaponry, etc.), preferring to emulate the simplistic lifestyles of their respective ancestors. So what happened was inevitable.

Swelling populations of relatively advanced European nations produced increasing waves of migrants, all seeking ownership of land -- which was an alien concept to the native peoples. If it wasn't White Europeans it eventually would have been Asian or Middle-Eastern migrant-invaders. Because in Nature, only the strong survive -- and they do it by whatever means necessary.

American Indian Activist Russell Means Powerful Speech, 1989

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how np one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk abut in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decided to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

actually it is what democrats have done to them starting with Andrew Jackson

his anger is misplaced

To an Indian they are white first..

.These people are not just randomly decideding to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

Theyre drinking themselves into a stupor because we were stupid enoigh not to wipe the out a century ago... Assimilation or Eradication. A policy we should still be using in this country.
Ah yes, another member of Hitler's Youth..

American Indian Activist Russell Means Powerful Speech, 1989

I suppose he's a racist too. He is speaking to whites about what whites have done to them. Listen good.

Don't his words sound familiar? The question is when will the excuses stop from whites?

I suppose we will hear how np one here put the Native Americans on reservations. But the reservations still exist. Poverty is high, alcoholism and suicide are high. And why is that? For the same reason the black community has drug use and crime that whites like those here talk abut in per capita.

These people are not just randomly decided to drink themselves to death for no reason folks. Maybe they wouldn't had they not been forced out of their homes.

By whites.

actually it is what democrats have done to them starting with Andrew Jackson

his anger is misplaced

To an Indian they are white first..

you shouldnt really make the claim that Indians are too stupid to figure it out

What do the Native Americans say?

"Me want more money"

I totally agree. The Cherokee were among the most civilized of the tribes and even had their own written language - something no other tribe had.

Most school children have absolutely no idea about the real native American and their contributions to this nation.

Did you know that our Federal form of government is based upon how the Ten Nations of the northeast ruled themselves? Check it out.

An aside. I have no proof but my birth parents came from eastern Tennessee and were supposed to be part Native American. Will have to do a DNA test some day to see.

Pine Ridge Statistics as of 2007
  • Unemployment rate of 80-90%
  • Per capita income of $4,000
  • 8 Times the United States rate of diabetes
  • 5 Times the United States rate of cervical cancer
  • Twice the rate of heart disease
  • 8 Times the United States rate of Tuberculosis
  • Alcoholism rate estimated as high as 80%
  • 1 in 4 infants born with fetal alcohol syndrome or effects
  • Suicide rate more than twice the national rate
  • Teen suicide rate 4 times the national rate
  • Infant mortality is three times the national rate
  • Life expectancy on Pine Ridge is the lowest in the United States and the 2nd lowest in the Western Hemisphere. Only Haiti has a lower rate.
Nothing has changed since this was stated. It's just getting worse. But you think its all the "white man"?

it is the fault of the federal government

Q: What do Natives Americans say?

A: Buddy, you got any spare change?

Forum List

Back