What do the Japanese know that we don't tonight.

Japan knows what is happening to the global Economy. The whole damn shebang is collapsing. Shipping is down to half of what it was a year ago. That says long term problems that won't go away for a "Long Term."

It is just falling and falling and falling and falling.

The World is going into Depression and we can not do Jack about it..

Last edited:
Japan know what is happening to the global Economy. The whole damn shebang is collapsing. Shipping is down to half of what it was a year ago. That says long term problems that won't go away for a "Long Term."

The World is going into Depression and we can not do Jack about it..

That's right.

They cannot bring themselves to fix the system because in order to do that they'd have to drastically change the game such that the working class isn't constantly being screwed for the benefit of the ruling class.

They're taking us into a DEPRESSION rather than give up those advantages they've granted themselves.

Yeah, the master class is that fucking selfish.

And a LOT of you, a WHOLE LOT of you, bought into the world view in order for them to gain all those advantages which have so fucked up this nation, too.

You hate people who work in factories, you have comtempt for unions, you think that everyone who is poor is poor becuase they're stupid and lazy and so you were played for fools while the superrich systematically set up taxation and trade to benefit them and them alone.

Fucking class traitors.

This summer, we are going to see Tribal Warfare in America.

I assumed that' what the gangbangers have been doing all along, to be honest.

When civil society breaks down (as it did for them decades ago) tribalism is the typical human response.

Essantially that's exactly what I'm preparing for right now, myself.

PEOPLE get you throught harsh economic times better than guns do, folks.

But have some guns on hand, anyway, just in case, would be my guess.

This summer, we are going to see Tribal Warfare in America.

I assumed that' what the gangbangers have been doing all along, to be honest.

When civil society breaks down (as it did for them decades ago) tribalism is the typical human response.

Essantially that's exactly what I'm preparing for right now, myself.

PEOPLE get you throught harsh economic times better than guns do, folks.

But have some guns on hand, anyway, just in case, would be my guess.

Most of the gangs are built along ethnic lines. In California we have some serious problems between the Hispanic and Black communities. Hispanics have been talking about getting rid of the "Black Problem." (Reminds me of Hitler and the "Jewish Problem."

Also in California, the Asians can't stand the Hispanics or the Blacks. We are going to see open combat in the streets between these ethnic groups. I expect the Whites will just hide in their surburban homes and live in terror of what might befall them from any of the ethnic groups.

Forum List

Back