What do NK citizens think of the summit?

Wait your thread says NK, your link says SK, which one are you talking about?

Those are SK’s in that video. Not sure what the NK’s even know about it, maybe nothing. But what they do know is only going to be what Kim wants them to.

The North Koreans and Trump supporters think what they are told to think about the Singapore Fling.

Remember, kids. Our American troops are provocative and hurt Kim's feelings. Our troops in South Korea are a bad thing.

It's a good point though. If Trump allows SK, Japan and China to further NK econ development, it could help a lot of people.

Hey, China could outsourse some of their cheap wage labor making US imports to NK, and get around Trump's sanctions ... assuming he ever actually levels any on China. (-:

The North Koreans and Trump supporters think what they are told to think about the Singapore Fling.

Remember, kids. Our American troops are provocative and hurt Kim's feelings. Our troops in South Korea are a bad thing.
You'd have a shit fit if China had 30,000 soldiers massed at the Mexican border. Put yourself in their shoes.

You'd have a shit fit if China had 30,000 soldiers massed at the Mexican border. Put yourself in their shoes.
We are not at war with Mexico.

North Korea invaded South Korea. Not the other way around.

You have committed an apples and oranges fallacy.

It's a good point though. If Trump allows SK, Japan and China to further NK econ development, it could help a lot of people.

Hey, China could outsourse some of their cheap wage labor making US imports to NK, and get around Trump's sanctions ... assuming he ever actually levels any on China. (-:
I would be very happy if the North Korean communist system collapsed and the people of that nation were able to join the rest of the free world.

I just do not see Kim ever letting that happen.

No dictator ever loosens their grip. They know that to do so means their imminent death.

I'm sure they're very apprehensive. After seeing the US pull out of the Iran Deal, they kinda have a right to be skeptical.

I don't now but 66% of Americans agreed with Trump's decision to meet with Kim.

Credible link?

"and most approve of the president meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un (66-24 percent)."

Fox News Poll: Record approval of Trump on economy, optimism on North Korea
Too bad North Korea does not even figure in the top ten issues of voters.

Health care is their number one concern right now.

There have been agreements after agreements after agreements signed by North Korea promising to "denuclearize" that country. For decades.

Not gonna happen.

After each agreement, North Korea ramped up its nuclear weapons program.

Forum List

Back