What do Code Pink and Westboro Baptist Church have in common?

Well they seem to share overall stupidity.

That is, sadly, a common malaise in our society.

True, ignorance and stupidity as well as a profound hatred of rational and logical thinking seem to be taking on epidemic proportions. Fortunately there still is a lot of common sense around among people at large, but they rarely make it into the media.

Well they seem to share overall stupidity.

That is, sadly, a common malaise in our society.

True, ignorance and stupidity as well as a profound hatred of rational and logical thinking seem to be taking on epidemic proportions. Fortunately there still is a lot of common sense around among people at large, but they rarely make it into the media.

Im feeling optimistic as well. Im eager to see what happens with the Restoring Love Rally this week.

LOL! I saw "code pink" in the title and knew beyond all doubt it would be another Beck conspiracy :lmao:

6a0133f3a4072c970b014e8966f472970d-400wi

LOL! I saw "code pink" in the title and knew beyond all doubt it would be another Beck conspiracy :lmao:

Conspiracy? The fact they are protesting is a conspiracy now?

Do you know what a conspiracy is?

It's goes hand in hand along with the lies and propaganda Beck spreads.

Beck's source of his information of them protesting is "government officials" with no link, nothing on their website, nothing but him making up garbage.
Not only that he throws in his trademark "catch" words like "soros" and "tides foundation" to spread his lies.

Conspiracy? The fact they are protesting is a conspiracy now?

Do you know what a conspiracy is?

It's goes hand in hand along with the lies and propaganda Beck spreads.

Beck's source of his information of them protesting is "government officials" with no link, nothing on their website, nothing but him making up garbage.
Not only that he throws in his trademark "catch" words like "soros" and "tides foundation" to spread his lies.

You didn't read the article did you? They Freakin linked and quoted from their website, but no. no links provided.

Here:

Westboro Baptist Church Picket Schedule

Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX July 28, 2012 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM

Glenn Beck: We must protect the rights of Westboro Baptist Church protesters » The Right Scoop -

Glenn Beck despises God, and he proudly says so. He climbs on WBC backs to have an issue for his radio program.

God has Smacked Glenn Beck already, giving him a little child with disease, but that doesn't even slow Beck down. He is wholy incapable of seeing the Hand of God at work in this earth, and he flatly refuses to give the Glory of God's work, TO GOD! He worships Mr. Peanut, a god that has no power, and worse.

WBC will be at Cowboys Stadium where Beck will be inside hocking his false religious system and his rebellion against God to some other rebels agianst God, and we will warn the living to flee from that place, lest you should become a partaker of Glenn Beck's sin.

As despicable as the Westboro baptist church is, there is one group that outdoes them in terms of intolerance, bigotry, and genuine stupidity. Lefties are the absolute bottom of the barrel. They are the only group more deserving of scorn than Fred phelps and his gang of tards.

I can't imagine Fred phelps demanding money from me, and then burning my house down when I refuse. Can't say the same about you OWS parasites.

That's a funny pic. Glenn is right about what he talks about but he over-exaggerates everything, so it makes it seem like he's crazy. Like these gun advocates who over-exaggerate that the 2nd amendment affords you the right to have an ICBM or 16 inch Naval guns in your back yard. People who over-exaggerate have a point about whatever it is they are trying to say, it's just that when they over-exaggerate, it makes them sound nuts.

WOW! I used over-exaggerate 4 times in this post, now 5 times, lol.

Forum List

Back