What do Cobain and Brittany Murphy have in common?

No, idiot, it's an antidepressant. A heroin trip is a very bright feeling, all the pain goes away from a person and it becomes easy for him, he doesn’t give a fuck about everything, but he retains a sober mind.

Opium derivatives can work as stimulants too.

No, idiot, it is a depressant. It is a central nervous system depressant. And around 1 in 4 users become addicted.

The user may feel better, temporarily, due to the nervous system depressant. But it does not last. And it bring a host of other problems.

Shut up asshole. In the USSR, when alcohol was banned, half of the male population drank denatured alcohol and brake fluid. about one hundred percent of domestic crimes, traffic accidents, domestic violence and violence against children is due to alcohol.

100% of domestic crimes?
100% of traffic accidents?
100% of domestic violence?
100% of violence against children?

Do you have any evidence of that? Or are you just spouting bullshit like usual?

It is estimated that 2/3 of the US population consumes alcohol. Only 7% to 8% are alcoholics.

For heroin users 25% are addicted.

No, idiot, it is a depressant. It is a central nervous system depressant. And around 1 in 4 users become addicted.

The user may feel better, temporarily, due to the nervous system depressant. But it does not last. And it bring a host of other problems.
You're just a cretin, mentally retarded. I don't know how to explain it to you. It suppresses depression, so it's an antidepressant. Moderate doses of heroin do not lead to inhibition of the nervous system, they just block pain, fear, anxiety and negative emotions. Moderate doses of opiates, on the contrary, stimulate a person to activity. Large doses knock it out a little, but it's not perceived as drowsiness or anything like that.

And heroin use is part of the decadent, permissive society that you rail against.
Decadence in art has always been at the moment of breaking the right system. It's like a rebellion of the right against the left and the last cry of romance.

I notice you have no link to evidence of such.

And your claims about artistic romance for heroin addicts is pathetic. Perhaps a tiny percentage of heroin addicts have artistic abilities, while 1 in 4 users become addicts.

For every Jimmy Hendrix or Charles Dickens there are 100 poor addicts who have no talent and simply waste away.

The fact that you defend and even advocate the use of heroin is disgusting.

You want homosexuality made illegal and women kept as 2nd class citizens, but think heroin should be cheaper and legal. And claim to be a rightwinger?

Just sad.

I have no more desire to discuss this with you. You have obviously never seen the damage done by the 1 in 4 heroin users who become addicts.

The fact that you defend and even advocate the use of heroin is disgusting.
I have no idea why the left doesn't ban insulin. This is a drug that allows diabetics to live more comfortably, but it is forbidden in sports.

Left logic - the absence of any logic

And most importantly, by what criteria did they classify alcohol as a soft drug?

1) Psychoactive action extra heavy

2) extra-heavy dependence

3) Harm to health extra severe

4) social consequences are extra heavy

Where is it fucking "soft"????

Is it like smoking a cigarette and drinking a cup of coffee?

IlAAAgAHweA-960.jpg

Have you ever seen such a face in a heroin addict?

De facto alcohol propaganda has been going on in Russia lately, I attribute this to Bush's departure. Alcohol evangelist Shnurov is an official of the commission on culture in the Parliament. The most stringent alcohol restriction policy was under Reagan-Gorbachev.

Approximately the same thing happened under the power of the KGB after the departure of Eisenhower-Khrushchev.

Forum List

Back