What do Cobain and Brittany Murphy have in common?

Drinking Soma is a far cry from injecting heroin.
Here I agree. By themselves, injections in unsanitary conditions are half of the problem, it destroys them much more than the substance itself. This leads to overdoses, dirty injections, infections and contaminants, it messes up their veins.

Heroin itself even not toxic

Here I agree. By themselves, injections in unsanitary conditions are half of the problem, it destroys them much more than the substance itself. This leads to overdoses, dirty injections, infections and contaminants, it messes up their veins.

Heroin itself even not toxic

First of all, the people who get addicted know that dirty needles are dangerous. But the addiction overrides any sense of self-preservation. The injections in unsanitary conditions are a result of the addiction. It doesn't matter where they are or what they have to do to get their next fix.

Your fantasies about Brittany are cute. But your defense of heroin is sick. That you condemn feminists for sending women out to be whores, while defending a drug that has made more women into street walking prostitute is the height of hypocrisy.
I am not defending a drug, but sick people, they do not need to be repressed.

And whatever one may say, this is part of the policy.

In itself, the legalization of alcohol against the background of the ban on heroin is nonsense. Heroin is much safer, alcohol is the worst drug.

First of all, the people who get addicted know that dirty needles are dangerous. But the addiction overrides any sense of self-preservation. The injections in unsanitary conditions are a result of the addiction. It doesn't matter where they are or what they have to do to get their next fix.
This is all a consequence of the prohibition. They could use it in a civilized way

This is all a consequence of the prohibition. They could use it in a civilized way
Sympathy for Losers Shows a Hatred for Winners

Druggie humanoids are childishly greedy escapists, the kind of worthless scum who, as children, would eat the whole shopping bag of Halloween candy as soon as they got home from trick-or-treating, then come crying to Mommy when they got a stomach ache. And their behavior can't be blamed on the fact that their worthless parents never disciplined them.

We need to poison the drug supply and eliminate these harmful derelicts for good. Leaving human litter lying around is insanely unsanitary

Sympathy for Losers Shows a Hatred for Winners

Druggie humanoids are childishly greedy escapists, the kind of worthless scum who, as children, would eat the whole shopping bag of Halloween candy as soon as they got home from trick-or-treating, then come crying to Mommy when they got a stomach ache. And their behavior can't be blamed on the fact that their worthless parents never disciplined them.

We need to poison the drug supply and eliminate these harmful derelicts for good. Leaving human litter lying around is insanely unsanitary
All this is nonsense. In this left dump, the garbage sits at the top and not at the bottom. Here a good person cannot be successful, he cannot lick assholes, he is not a huckster and so on. If a society is built for scammers and predators, these stinky dogs will be successful, they are like a fish out of water.

All this is nonsense. In this left dump, the garbage sits at the top and not at the bottom. Here a good person cannot be successful, he cannot lick assholes, he is not a huckster and so on. If a society is built for scammers and predators, these stinky dogs will be successful, they are like a fish out of water.

And yet, you want cheaper heroin and to make it legal to inject it for fun. That is certainly a leftwing thing.

I don't know why this happens, but romance and heroin decadence always go hand in hand. I am against drug addiction, but nevertheless, in the heroin aesthetics, I see exactly the right spirit, and in the alcohol and hippie swine - the left.

And yet, you want cheaper heroin and to make it legal to inject it for fun. That is certainly a leftwing thing.

Any medicine drug is essentially a drug, the only difference is that it is a psychoactive substance. If heroin is over the counter and effective against depression, it's better than suicide. Let them use it as a prescription medicine. So it were before.

I repeat again: this is not just a matter of drug addiction. This is politics. Mass persecution of heroin addicts was organized. In left-wing states, simple drug addicts, even without evidence of the fact of distribution, sit for huge terms in prison just because they had 2-3 doses with them.

If they cared about the health of the nation, they would first of all prohibit alcohol as the most socially corrupting drug.

I don't know why this happens, but romance and heroin decadence always go hand in hand. I am against drug addiction, but nevertheless, in the heroin aesthetics, I see exactly the right spirit, and in the alcohol and hippie swine - the left.

If you need heroin to have romance, you have bigger problems.

And a heroin addict will throw away romance in favor of a fix.

Any medicine drug is essentially a drug, the only difference is that it is a psychoactive substance. If heroin is over the counter and effective against depression, it's better than suicide. Let them use it as a prescription medicine. So it were before.

Heroin is a depressant. It does not treat depression. It may be used to mask pain, but ultimately it always makes depression worse.

I repeat again: this is not just a matter of drug addiction. This is politics. Mass persecution of heroin addicts was organized. In left-wing states, simple drug addicts, even without evidence of the fact of distribution, sit for huge terms in prison just because they had 2-3 doses with them.

If you do drugs you run the risk of prison. It is that simple.

If you need heroin to have romance, you have bigger problems.

And a heroin addict will throw away romance in favor of a fix.
The music of some "heroin" bands is the most romantic, for example. I feel it on an emotional level.

If they cared about the health of the nation, they would first of all prohibit alcohol as the most socially corrupting drug.

Most people use alcohol at some point in their lives. Only a tiny percentage of them succumb to alcoholism. A far smaller percentage than heroin users who become addicts that are unable to function in society.

Heroin is a depressant
No, idiot, it's an antidepressant. A heroin trip is a very bright feeling, all the pain goes away from a person and it becomes easy for him, he doesn’t give a fuck about everything, but he retains a sober mind.

Opium derivatives can work as stimulants too.

Most people use alcohol at some point in their lives. Only a tiny percentage of them succumb to alcoholism. A far smaller percentage than heroin users who become addicts that are unable to function in society.

Shut up asshole. In the USSR, when alcohol was banned, half of the male population drank denatured alcohol and brake fluid. about one hundred percent of domestic crimes, traffic accidents, domestic violence and violence against children is due to alcohol.

Forum List

Back