What do Cobain and Brittany Murphy have in common?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
They both have looks that are associated with heroin chic, they are both handsome, both seem to have used opiates, and both were had romantic/decadance images. Both died immediately after the arrival of the left, moreover, Bill Clinton clearly declared war on heroin chic.

It is possible that other similar cases will be discovered later. Around the time in Russia, many beautiful singers disappeared from the scene, who had a more "eastern" appearance. And now in Russia there are very few beauties on the stage. Then there were clearly more of them, this is not only my opinion, many people think so.

Aryans drank Soma, it is a strong narcotic stimulant. It cannot be said that right-wing culture was alien to this.

It can be said that rightwing culture does not see addiction as something to be praised. It is seen as a weakness.

Your ancient warriors would have looked down on heroin addicts with disdain.

• Banned
Then you are a complete idiot.

And your "rules" for a rightwing world would certainly not be kind to addicts.

Don’t lie, the right didn’t persecute drug addicts and didn’t have a tough policy on drugs other than alcohol

I don't think a tough drug policy is appropriate unless it's a socially dangerous drug like alcohol. I would limit or ban alcohol. The choice of other substances must be decided on the basis of experience. Ephedrine was used a lot in fitness, coca-cola with coca was used a lot, it did not have significant effects. These substances can be legalized.

• Banned
It can be said that rightwing culture does not see addiction as something to be praised. It is seen as a weakness.

Your ancient warriors would have looked down on heroin addicts with disdain.
No shit, Indra himself drank Soma

Don’t lie, the right didn’t persecute drug addicts and didn’t have a tough policy on drugs other than alcohol

I don't think a tough drug policy is appropriate unless it's a socially dangerous drug like alcohol. I would limit or ban alcohol. The choice of other substances must be decided on the basis of experience. Ephedrine was used a lot in fitness, coca-cola with coca was used a lot, it did not have significant effects. These substances can be legalized.

You have posted, ad nauseum, about feminism making women into whore.

Heroin has put more women on the street selling themselves than any feminist. And not in high class brothels, but on the street sucking dicks for $20 to get a fix.

Heroin destroys lives. The overwhelming number of people who drink do not become addicts. Most people who do heroin are addicts.

You have posted, ad nauseum, about feminism making women into whore.

Heroin has put more women on the street selling themselves than any feminist. And not in high class brothels, but on the street sucking dicks for $20 to get a fix.

Heroin destroys lives. The overwhelming number of people who drink do not become addicts. Most people who do heroin are addicts.
It's not about the heroine, it's about shit like feminism and social injustice. In addition, the ban makes it expensive and criminalized.

Yes, I saw those who sucked for the dose. But most heroin addicts were fine. And never did they go as low as drunks who traded their children and so on.

It's not about the heroine, it's about shit like feminism and social injustice. In addition, the ban makes it expensive and criminalized.

Yes, I saw those who sucked for the dose. But most heroin addicts were fine. And never did they go as low as drunks who traded their children and so on.

"And never did they go as low as drunks who traded their children and so on" is an outright lie. There are plenty of heroin addicts who would trade their arm for a fix.

Also, your claim that most heroin addicts are fine is pure bullshit. They are far from fine.

Do you want children thinking heroin is harmless?

One of the films with her is frankly drug addict

Spun.jpg

"And never did they go as low as drunks who traded their children and so on" is an outright lie. There are plenty of heroin addicts who would trade their arm for a fix.

Also, your claim that most heroin addicts are fine is pure bullshit. They are far from fine.

this guy is apiece of work aint he winter?....

One of the films with her is frankly drug addict

Spun.jpg

Your fantasies about Brittany are cute. But your defense of heroin is sick. That you condemn feminists for sending women out to be whores, while defending a drug that has made more women into street walking prostitute is the height of hypocrisy.

We had a lot of them, until about 2010. I personally know five people. They never descended, they lived a normal life no lower than others. Some stole and traded, but 95% were no different from ordinary people.

Most of them died from desomorphine, it was the dirty politics of the left.

These are different universes. Drunkards are just pigs grunting under a fence. They slept in the cold in pissed pants, they stank, they asked for a few cents for a drink, they offered their children for a bottle of vodka, they collected drops from empty bottles, they drank technical liquids and perfumes. It's just complete bullshit.
It's not all jokes

We had a lot of them, until about 2010. I personally know five people. They never descended, they lived a normal life no lower than others. Some stole and traded, but 95% were no different from ordinary people.

Most of them died from desomorphine, it was the dirty politics of the left.

These are different universes. Drunkards are just pigs grunting under a fence. They slept in the cold in pissed pants, they stank, they asked for a few cents for a drink, they offered their children for a bottle of vodka, they collected drops from empty bottles, they drank technical liquids and perfumes. It's just complete bullshit.

Funny that you want to excuse the heroin addicts but want to lump all drinkers in with the worst alcoholics. Facts seem to be optional in your world.

Forum List

Back