What did you have for dinner?

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

Tamales that my new neighbor brought over (they're from Mexico), a slab of fish, steamed spinach and a potato.

What's that special Mexican fish called? It has shall I say, acquired taste, not everyone likes it, I had it once in Texas and I didn't like it.

I have no idea. Don't think I've ever had fish in a Mexican meal. Only shrimp.

Matter of fact I'd never had a tamal before these. :)

The only "special" fish I can think of is a Korean dish called "dog penis".
I'm not even making that up.

I'm still trying to think what that Mexican fish is called.

Mr. Lucy got me a bag of sand today :smile: Earlier I had chocolate ice-cream and Dill pickles together, good stuff.

I had a homemade salad. Roughly 16 ounces of Grilled chicken breast over chopped cucumbers and tomatoes with Bulgarian Feta Cheese.

Than I had a banana split with hot fudge and peanuts over Vanilla Custard.

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:

Tamales that my new neighbor brought over (they're from Mexico), a slab of fish, steamed spinach and a potato.

What's that special Mexican fish called? It has shall I say, acquired taste, not everyone likes it, I had it once in Texas and I didn't like it.

Mr. Lucy got me a bag of sand today :smile: Earlier I had chocolate ice-cream and Dill pickles together, good stuff.
Ceviche?

Ceviche?

No but I just remember, I've been trying to remember for 24 hours, so this is great relief....it's Tilapia and it has a very strange taste, I usually like fish, which is why I decided to eat some in Texas....I was told beforehand by my friend that I might not like it, as it's acquired taste....so I only had small piece and disgusting, so I didn't eat the rest....and obviously to comfort myself I ordered nice ice-cream instead!

Here's picture of Tilapia....yuk :crybaby:

1101614.jpg

Ceviche?

No but I just remember, I've been trying to remember for 24 hours, so this is great relief....it's Tilapia and it has a very strange taste, I usually like fish, which is why I decided to eat some in Texas....I was told beforehand by my friend that I might not like it, as it's acquired taste....so I only had small piece and disgusting, so I didn't eat the rest....and obviously to comfort myself I ordered nice ice-cream instead!

1101614.jpg

Tilapia? That's it??

That's the same fish I had in my first post here. It's bland and ordinary. Needs help from herbs and fixin's --- which your pic here looks like got well taken care of. Yum.

Ah think yew got chew sum bayad fish out thar in Texas.

Ceviche?

1101614.jpg

Tilapia? That's it??

That's the same fish I had in my first post here. It's bland and ordinary. Needs help from herbs and fixin's --- which your pic here looks like got well taken care of. Yum.
Looks like some bomb ass tacos to me.

Ceviche?

1101614.jpg

Tilapia? That's it??

Too funny, I had some left over Orange Roughy so I made Fish Tacos last night.

:confused:

:lol: I've been happily sniffing the sand.
Are you pregnant?

You must have missed the thread I post here in General Discussion titled "So Kid A and Kid B"....I thought you posted in that, maybe you didn't, I'm completely losing it now right? :eusa_doh:

Here:

So Kid A and Kid B

Ceviche?

1101614.jpg

Tilapia? That's it??

Actually lots of Mexican restaurants use tilapia on their fish tacos because of abundance and least expensive.

Sautéed Tilapia Tacos with Grilled Peppers and Onion - 12 Fish Taco Recipes - Cooking Light

1101614.jpg

Tilapia? That's it??

Actually lots of Mexican restaurants use tilapia on their fish tacos because of abundance and least expensive.

Sautéed Tilapia Tacos with Grilled Peppers and Onion - 12 Fish Taco Recipes - Cooking Light

Not a fan of Tilapia...

Ceviche?

1101614.jpg

Are you sure that was tilapia not a sushi?

Forum List

Back