What did YOU do today?

Finished painting the workshop and hung up some pegboard to better organize our tools and whatnot. I also weeded the beds, did all the laundry, and, cleaned the master closet. I am pretty wiped.
Alright Tim Allen

I am very much about a place for everything and everything in its place. I can’t suffer disorder.

Spent the morning at the V.A. Doc assessed my wonky joints. Signed some docs for the new house, and the new job. Then I beat the shit out of the heavy bag and ran on my overpriced treadmill.
Trying to lose weight but I want a GD beer somethin fierce.

Way to much stress in your day.....

Agree...
upload_2019-6-26_16-9-30.png

Not much. I’ve been relegated to light duty for a while so I dropped my Corvette off at a locally owned garage for new performance tires and some custom hose replacements and an overall inspection of everything.

I power washed my driveway.

Spent the morning at the V.A. Doc assessed my wonky joints. Signed some docs for the new house, and the new job. Then I beat the shit out of the heavy bag and ran on my overpriced treadmill.

Agree... View attachment 266584
Shit...I'm on vacation son.

Sounds like a bad day ....and far from a vaca day.

Did in under 3 hours at a computer a broadcast production that would have taken two full days using the grease pencil/razor blade approach that was all there was when I started doing that. Consists of two programs of two hours each.

No, I do not long for the "good old days".

I am happier than a pig in shit.

I am happier than a pig in shit.

Thats all that matters.

BTW

My prospective customer called about an hour ago. As expected I got the job.

Would love to post before and after pics but for some reason USMB tells me every pic is "too big"

Forum List

Back