What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

The first step is to end the migrant invasion and deport everyone who is here illegally

That will force employers to pay higher wages

Combine that with a time limit on welfare benefits and Americans will reenter the job market
It will drive us into inflation, with a labor shortage, a great inflation.

Business and government will not let you.

It will drive us into inflation, with a labor shortage, a great inflation.

Business and government will not let you.
What you mean is that you hope business and government will continue to support the illegal alien invasion

But dont bet the rent money on that

The first step is to end the migrant invasion and deport everyone who is here illegally

That will force employers to pay higher wages

Combine that with a time limit on welfare benefits and Americans will reenter the job market
People look at welfare as a hand out to the poor

It ignores the fact that welfare is a handout to businesses that want a low wage workforce. You don’t pay your workers enough to live on so the taxpayer will subsidize those workers

You are right that business is supporting the illegal alien invasion
It provides them a low wage workforce
You paint with a broad brush

And its a popular myth that does not apply to everyone

Much like ending slavery was a frightening and painful change in 1860 ending the glut of cheap labor from mexico is something of a leap into the unknown for some business owners

So I wont discount what you say entirely

It ignores the fact that welfare is a handout to businesses that want a low wage workforce. You don’t pay your workers enough to live on so the taxpayer will subsidize those workers
Exactly. I don't have a problem with helping out people who are struggling. But you're right, what we're really doing is subsidizing businesses and maintaining an underclass.

Go tell that to the cashier at the grocery store…I’m sure they’ll let you go without paying….

What is a grocery store? ... Go it. ... "grocery store" ... how interesting ... but also how antiquated. I guess I will have to construct a machine which will transform energy directly into a steak. While I will do so do not forget to continue to let people die who have a lack of money to buy food. By the way: do you remember what was the name of one of the very best blind black musicians the world ever had seen - who died on hunger in the USA around 1900? I'm sure god knows him very well.

Many also ignore the fact that welfare support reduces the crime and violence that results from the desperation that poverty, hunger, starvation, and illness brings.

What does the government do to raise any money at all? Does it produce anything from sale or production? No. So, there are only two ways the government gets money fool. Borrow, or tax.
So

Government isn’t a business.

Not news fuckup

Exactly. I don't have a problem with helping out people who are struggling. But you're right, what we're really doing is subsidizing businesses and maintaining a underclass.
Hahaha…”subsidizing businesses”…WTF!!
Is it businesses who run baby factories and smoke a QP of weed per week?
Is it businesses holding that border wide open for tens of millions of illiterate, desperate thirdworlders?
Is it businesses who can’t make a good life decision for themselves?
Is it businesses who make bad career choices?
Is it businesses who commit themselves to a life of crime and despair?
Is it businesses who have fo baby daddys by age 23?

You pathetic beggars have lost your pathetic fucking minds.…More Twilight Zone shit from the purple hair people.

John Edgar Slow Horses

Hahaha…”subsidizing businesses”…WTF!!
Is it businesses who run baby factories and smoke a QP of weed per week?
Is it businesses holding that border wide open for tens of millions of illiterate, desperate thirdworlders?
Is it businesses who can’t make a good life decision for themselves?
Is it businesses who make bad career choices?
Is it businesses who commit themselves to a life of crime and despair?
Is it businesses who have fo baby daddys by age 23?

You pathetic beggars have lost your pathetic fucking minds.…More Twilight Zone shit from the purple hair people.u
BL, I'd tell to pull your head out of your ass, but it wouldn't do any good. It'd just stank up the room.

What is a grocery store? ... Go it. ... "grocery store" ... how interesting ... but also how antiquated. I guess I will have to construct a machine which will transform energy directly into a steak. While I will do so do not forget to continue to let people die who have a lack of money to buy food. By the way: do you remember what was the name of one of the very best blind black musicians the world ever had seen - who died on hunger in the USA around 1900? I'm sure god knows him very well.

Jesus, put down the bong dude….Youre not even making sense…

Forum List

Back