What did GWB do to cause the great recession? DJIA crash? Financial meltdown?

today it's March 2012 the dollar has been devalued due to obama's print more money policy, causing gas prices to rise.

To start with my issue with Oil production is jobs, not gas prices
If it was left up to me every state in this union that has oil, including florida would be drilling it, as well as refining it, under strict ZLDS standards.
its not just about the price of gas

This "housing crises" needs people to go back to work. This crises has more to do with people/banks underwater as it does the (or as much) to do with the repo rate

To a right wing whack job, nothing is George Bush's fault. Hell, he may have never even been president.

And you all do have a point. George was so stupid that most of what happened on his watch was the result of listening to and following the advice of his "advisers".

But you might as well say it now; It is all Obama's fault. I bet Obama even made Bush do what he did when Bush was still President. Like the TARP project and the banking collapse.

It is good to know that Obama will be held as blameless as George when Obama is no longer President. In 4 and 3/4 more years.

To a right wing whack job, nothing is George Bush's fault. Hell, he may have never even been president.

And you all do have a point. George was so stupid that most of what happened on his watch was the result of listening to and following the advice of his "advisers".

But you might as well say it now; It is all Obama's fault. I bet Obama even made Bush do what he did when Bush was still President. Like the TARP project and the banking collapse.

It is good to know that Obama will be held as blameless as George when Obama is no longer President. In 4 and 3/4 more years.

whack job?
I ask the question and you answer is this?
what happened on his watch? that was the question. Events he created
BHO was elected on blaming GWB for everything, it worked, by 2010 people realized they were lied too

Tarp was the event that saved all of us, an event that BHO supported by his vote
What did GWB do to cause the collapse?

And where did you read I have blamed BHO for anything but debt and stopping real job creation, as well as some pretty serious constitutional no-nos

today it's March 2012 the dollar has been devalued due to obama's print more money policy, causing gas prices to rise.

If it was left up to me every state in this union that has oil, including florida would be drilling it, as well as refining it, under strict ZLDS standards.

This "housing crises" needs people to go back to work. This crises has more to do with people/banks underwater as it does the (or as much) to do with the repo rate

Funny thing obama cares about neither.

Say that after election day when obama gets kicked to the crub.

If gas was 5.00 a gallon on election day with a REAL 5% UE rate and a U6 number like we had in 2007, BHO gets re elected

Gas is a serious issue because 15-20% of us are beyond broke, this economy is a wreck

I know people who have lost everything in the last 2 years that had evrything going for them 4 years ago
allot of people

People with money are scared to death to spend, and those with a little money ( like me) are not spending it

If gas was 5.00 a gallon on election day with a REAL 5% UE rate and a U6 number like we had in 2007, BHO gets re elected

Gas is a serious issue because 15-20% of us are beyond broke, this economy is a wreck

I know people who have lost everything in the last 2 years that had evrything going for them 4 years ago
allot of people

People with money are scared to death to spend, and those with a little money ( like me) are not spending it

If gas was 5.00 a gallon on election day with a REAL 5% UE rate and a U6 number like we
had in 2007, BHO gets re elected

The only way the real UE numbers will get under 5% and gas over 5.00 a gallon is because those numbers have been falsified, now who would attempt to do that?

allot of people

If gas was 5.00 a gallon on election day with a REAL 5% UE rate and a U6 number like we

The only way the real UE numbers will get under 5% and gas over 5.00 a gallon is because those numbers have been falsified, now who would attempt to do that?
Whichever politician can?
All politicans will deceive for political gain.
I you do not believe that then you likely still believe that Iraq was responsible for 911.

Last edited:

allot of people

I you do not believe that then you likely still believe that Iraq was responsible for 911.

Don't you think it time for change?

Don't you think it time for change?

All the same, I have given up on hopey changey.

allot of people

What does 9-11, and Iraq have to do with any of this?
We invaded Iraq because of Saddam and his failure to do the right thing with the UN as stated here-in
Update 27 January 2003
Help me understand what 9-11 and Iraq has to do with this?

Editor's Note, 1/27/04: In today's Washington Post, Dana Milbank reported that "Vice President Cheney . . . in an interview this month with the Rocky Mountain News, recommended as the 'best source of information' an article in The Weekly Standard magazine detailing a relationship between Hussein and al Qaeda based on leaked classified information."

Here's the Stephen F. Hayes article to which the vice president was referring.

-JVL

OSAMA BIN LADEN and Saddam Hussein had an operational relationship from the early 1990s to 2003 that involved training in explosives and weapons of mass destruction, logistical support for terrorist attacks, al Qaeda training camps and safe haven in Iraq, and Iraqi financial support for al Qaeda--perhaps even for Mohamed Atta--according to a top secret U.S. government memorandum obtained by THE WEEKLY STANDARD.

The memo, dated October 27, 2003, was sent from Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith to Senators Pat Roberts and Jay Rockefeller, the chairman and vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. It was written in response to a request from the committee as part of its investigation into prewar intelligence claims made by the administration. Intelligence reporting included in the 16-page memo comes from a variety of domestic and foreign agencies, including the FBI, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the National Security Agency. Much of the evidence is detailed, conclusive, and corroborated by multiple sources. Some of it is new information obtained in custodial interviews with high-level al Qaeda terrorists and Iraqi officials, and some of it is more than a decade old. The picture that emerges is one of a history of collaboration between two of America's most determined and dangerous enemies
Case Closed | The Weekly Standard

No one claimed there was 9-11 Iarq,
it was iraq and al qaeda
unless you have proof that GWB stated Iraq was behind 9-11

huge difference

it was iraq and al qaeda

Do you live under a rock or just stupid?

it was iraq and al qaeda

Do you live under a rock or just stupid?

I think that is what I just said
whats with the name calling?

What does 9-11, and Iraq have to do with any of this?
We invaded Iraq because of Saddam and his failure to do the right thing with the UN as stated here-in
Update 27 January 2003

JR never learns. Always using the Jan 27 update as if it were the final word Blix had on the matter.

Saddam Hussein and the Iraqis were cooperating with U.N. inspections, and in February 2003 had provided Blix's team with the names of hundreds of scientists to interview, individuals Saddam claimed had been involved in the destruction of banned weapons. Had the inspections been allowed to continue, Blix said, there would likely be a very different situation in Iraq today. As it was, America's pre-emptive, unilateral actions "have bred more terrorism there and elsewhere."

Blix did not rule out that even if inspections had been allowed to continue, military intervention in Iraq might still have been necessary. "I am not a pacifist," he said. But he is a lawyer and a diplomat, and he believes that it was the responsibility of the Security Council to uphold its own resolutions regarding Iraq, not the responsibility of one or two council members acting alone.

U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix faults Bush Administration for lack of "critical thinking" in Iraq

Mitt will be our next president, people will not forget the first 2 years of Obama
the die hards willl vote for BHO, but every person I know who voted for hope and change are very angry at the lying that went on in 08 and today with BHO

Mitt is not much better, his IDIOT assistants comments gave him away. We need a congress that will take our country back, its our only hope

Newt was the right choice, it is sad he was attacked and did not attack back

Forum List

Back