What created the Oklahoma City bomber

This guy's excessive use of force, killing the Branch Davidians at Waco.

If you believe anything else you are delussional.

i'm always surprised when you sink to that type of thing. aside from the fact that david koresh was a pedophile and was insane. using that as an excuse for killing babies in a daycare center is no better than jihadis purported reasons for engaging in terrorism.

Actually I'm not sure it was even an excuse. It gave him an opportunity. Shooting up a McDonald's only gets you 15 minutes of fame, you know. Now he'll live in infamy, and there are poor deluded souls who think he's a martyr. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

i'm always surprised when you sink to that type of thing. aside from the fact that david koresh was a pedophile and was insane. using that as an excuse for killing babies in a daycare center is no better than jihadis purported reasons for engaging in terrorism.
I'm surprised you and many others here never understand these things.

Did you leap up and protest when clinton made the ludicrous comments that talk radio and tea parties would cause more bombers?

No?

Did you take him to task for his monumental hypocrisy and attempts to get political play out of it, knowing full well they had no link whatsover to crazy bombers?

No?

This is what xotoxi never understood either when he would ask why i posted polls, its to make people like you jill examine what REALLY goes on in the hyper partisan minds of politics and how they lie, manipulate and demonize to get what they want and fuck all of us.

Clinton should have been denouced as a facist jerk for claiming protestors and talk radio would lead to another bomber, instead we saw heads nodding in agreement with that bullshit.

WAKE UP.

all those things my be true, but how is clinton responsible for waco, and in turn, okla. city?

he didn't lead the raid. the FBI did with Reno's approval.

So, using your "logic", people don't kill people, guns do?

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

So, he killed babies because the government pissed him off? And you actually UNDERSTAND this thinking? This clears up alot about you. Thanks.

If you cant understand why somebody did something you dont like how do you prevent it in the future? Understanding and condoning are two different things.

Did you leap up and protest when clinton made the ludicrous comments that talk radio and tea parties would cause more bombers?

No?

Did you take him to task for his monumental hypocrisy and attempts to get political play out of it, knowing full well they had no link whatsover to crazy bombers?

No?

This is what xotoxi never understood either when he would ask why i posted polls, its to make people like you jill examine what REALLY goes on in the hyper partisan minds of politics and how they lie, manipulate and demonize to get what they want and fuck all of us.

Clinton should have been denouced as a facist jerk for claiming protestors and talk radio would lead to another bomber, instead we saw heads nodding in agreement with that bullshit.

WAKE UP.

all those things my be true, but how is clinton responsible for waco, and in turn, okla. city?

Who was CinC?

What was Harry Truman's favorite quote?

At any rate, the point was that Bill was trying to use a the bombers to clamp down on free speech, again proving the monumental hypocrisy of this man and the people who think like him.

How come only one bomber was "created" by this massive brainwashing ?

Because not everyone is a psychopathic murderer? :eusa_eh:

So he was a psychopathic murderer before he was brainwashed ?
I would say yes. Evil or unhinged, McVeigh was not normal. The fact that his delusions centered on a governmental act or two you might reasonably, rationally find objectionable does not change the fact that McVeigh was pre-disposed to wanton acts of mass murder, and just needed a touchstone to organize his delusions around.

Oddly, his interview is due to be broadcast tonight (Wednesday the 21st) at 8 pm EST on MSNBC. I'm not sure I can watch it...I had trouble watching "interviews" with other mass murderers, like Richard Speck or Charles Manson. But if you feel sympathetically towards his beliefs and you happen to watch, I'll be interested to know if you feel the murder of innocent American children and others was justified. I suspect no one will, or will at least be reluctant to admit it if they do.

bill_clinton3.jpg

Agreed. Clinton wouldn't have had to bomb the Murrah building and blame it on patriotic groups if he and Reno hadn't set out to murder our fellow Americans in Waco and Ruby Ridge, thereby awakening Americans to the thugs who have taken control of our government.

Sure it's possible that McVeigh could have loaded up a Ryder truck with fertilizer, but when and how did he plant the large, sophisticated explosives that bomb crews removed afterwards from inside the building? They weren't included in the trial and they weren't investigated by the government. This was a top-level op with Clinton probably at (or near) the helm, and McVeigh as the scapegoat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk]YouTube - Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage[/ame]

No?

No?

WAKE UP.

Who was CinC?

At any rate, the point was that Bill was trying to use a the bombers to clamp down on free speech, again proving the monumental hypocrisy of this man and the people who think like him.
I agree he's a hypocrite and a scumbag. but the only way clinton is responsible for waco is if you nail him for appointing Reno.
and Harry Truman was a douchebag.

Who was CinC?

I agree he's a hypocrite and a scumbag. but the only way clinton is responsible for waco is if you nail him for appointing Reno.
and Harry Truman was a douchebag.
Give em hell harry!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hUduw1Fe-U&feature=PlayList&p=0C3DB22D767119FE&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=13]YouTube - Timothy James McVeigh Tribute[/ame]

There are people today who think McVeigh is a hero.

Just like McVeigh thought Koresh was a hero

He was crazy but we sit and believe his motives as if he were sane now ?

:lol: Not at all, he stated those were his reasons, but he was an insane psychopath, silly!

I like it when crazy people have flashes of sanity and explain everything. I knew a guy who literally poked his eye out. He said he did it because the Bible said to. Makes perfect sense to me.

Oooh ouch, must have been all Matthews fault? :lol:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ~ Matthew 7:3

:lol: Not at all, he stated those were his reasons, but he was an insane psychopath, silly!

I like it when crazy people have flashes of sanity and explain everything. I knew a guy who literally poked his eye out. He said he did it because the Bible said to. Makes perfect sense to me.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ~ Matthew 7:3
If it offends thee, pluck it out!

na--- I it was the one about "if you left eye offends you pluck it out"

sorry wrong eye but it was Matthew

And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Last edited:
and incorrect observations it were, as events again show.

Now that cat is waiting, so beat it.

i win
Oh, the cat submitted?

Those kittens will be freaky.

You dont realize you cannot make me angry. This is teh internets. Virtual tough guys abound. Hell this isnt even tough guy. this is low level hack insults.

I enjoy stringing people like you along. it makes the work day less boring. I also enjoy actual debates, but if people are incapable of it, yammering back and forth while you try to come up with new (well newish, you seem to be stuck on animal-bang insults) material to show off your e-peen will work as well.

You're all so very wrong.

The Tea Party is what caused McVeigh to commit OKC bombing. MSNBC told me so. Didn't you guys watch it???????

YouTube - Timothy James McVeigh Tribute

There are people today who think McVeigh is a hero.

Just like McVeigh thought Koresh was a hero
You believe Bill is a hero and he wants to shut down all opposition to his party.

Seems like you and the Tim lovers are different sides of the same coin.

No only those who refuse to see that propaganda cna cause a violent reaction.

History is repeting itself and you are trashing the people who want to stop the next Murrah building bombing.

Forum List

Back