What created the Oklahoma City bomber

The whole purpose of this post was just to piss people off and get responses. That is the essence of trolling, which I loved doing back in my BBS days when I was sitting in my parents basement at 14 years old on my 9600 bps modem.

For a troll post it was well constructed and reached it's intended purpose. I am just congratulating you on your original intent.
Don't even attempt to believe you are a mind reader son, now go back to trying to hump the neighbor's dog.

How come only one bomber was "created" by this massive brainwashing ?
Bill says there are more coming because of tea parties and talk radio.

See the connection and motivation of his comments?

And don't forget all of the VETERANS returning from Iraq and Afghanistan that the Obama HLS folks say are going to turn into terrorists.

How come only one bomber was "created" by this massive brainwashing ?
Bill says there are more coming because of tea parties and talk radio.

See the connection and motivation of his comments?

And don't forget all of the VETERANS returning from Iraq and Afghanistan that the Obama HLS folks say are going to turn into terrorists.
That GOVERNMENT needs to do something about.

Notice that Bill was unconcerned about anti-government protests from 2001-2008.

He had PTSD and was whipped into a frenzy at gun shows and from reading crap like the Turner Diaries.

This guy's excessive use of force, killing the Branch Davidians at Waco.

If you believe anything else you are delussional.

i'm always surprised when you sink to that type of thing. aside from the fact that david koresh was a pedophile and was insane. using that as an excuse for killing babies in a daycare center is no better than jihadis purported reasons for engaging in terrorism.

bill_clinton3.jpg

I don't think clinton was in charge of the raid.

The whole purpose of this post was just to piss people off and get responses. That is the essence of trolling, which I loved doing back in my BBS days when I was sitting in my parents basement at 14 years old on my 9600 bps modem.

For a troll post it was well constructed and reached it's intended purpose. I am just congratulating you on your original intent.
Don't even attempt to believe you are a mind reader son, now go back to trying to hump the neighbor's dog.

No mind reading needed, just my observations on human nature. Got under your skin did I?

Ah well the cat says it all

Haterz_gonna.jpg

Without Waco, McVeigh would mostly likely just lived a bitter, outcast type of life. Waco was the catalyst that caused him to become completely unhinged.

It is part of the Clinton Legacy.

So, using your "logic", people don't kill people, guns do?

Your understanding of logic is sorely lacking.

McVeigh in his own words said that he committed the bombing as revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.".

The government committed actions that he felt were wrong. How is that at all analogous to an inanimate object?

McVeigh was a sick, unhinged individual with a deep fear of government power. When he learned of what what he viewed as an abuse of that power, he lost it. Does the Clinton Administration's fault justify his actions? No. Did Waco influence McVeigh? Yes.

So, he killed babies because the government pissed him off? And you actually UNDERSTAND this thinking? This clears up alot about you. Thanks.

i'm always surprised when you sink to that type of thing. aside from the fact that david koresh was a pedophile and was insane. using that as an excuse for killing babies in a daycare center is no better than jihadis purported reasons for engaging in terrorism.
I'm surprised you and many others here never understand these things.

Did you leap up and protest when clinton made the ludicrous comments that talk radio and tea parties would cause more bombers?

No?

Did you take him to task for his monumental hypocrisy and attempts to get political play out of it, knowing full well they had no link whatsover to crazy bombers?

No?

This is what xotoxi never understood either when he would ask why i posted polls, its to make people like you jill examine what REALLY goes on in the hyper partisan minds of politics and how they lie, manipulate and demonize to get what they want and fuck all of us.

Clinton should have been denouced as a facist jerk for claiming protestors and talk radio would lead to another bomber, instead we saw heads nodding in agreement with that bullshit.

WAKE UP.

Yes, the psychopath explained that his reasoning was getting revenge for Waco and Ruby ridge. Psychopathic reasoning...is that an oxymoron? :eusa_eh:

He was crazy but we sit and believe his motives as if he were sane now ?

:lol: Not at all, he stated those were his reasons, but he was an insane psychopath, silly!

I like it when crazy people have flashes of sanity and explain everything. I knew a guy who literally poked his eye out. He said he did it because the Bible said to. Makes perfect sense to me.

Forum List

Back