What Countries are behind us with Isreal

Is anyone surprised that peeballs licked the ass of mass murderer SADDAAM and was SO INSULTED when his hero was hanged?

It was a GWB travesty that cost 4,000 American soldiers, and I bet you're smacking your lips Loon Toon!

Clearly you are trying desperately to make hay from those deaths, PBrain. You even seem eager to step on those bodies just to spread a bit more of your hate for Joooos.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Last edited:
Saddam murdered PROBABLY up to 100,000 innocents Imagine how things would have been if the US had not helped STOP him I do agree that continuing in Iraq may have been a mistake------but anyone want to discuss what would have happened there if the US abruptly withdrew?

Quote: Originally Posted by irosie91
Sayit keep in mind----what a person does not say is more important than what he says----- neither jos nor sherri condemn their hero SADDAM for murdering hundreds of thousands of shiites and kurds------for leaving the corpses of kurdish babies in PILES rotting in the sun OR for paying the families of SHAHID SLUTs AND PIGS for blowing their stinking asses to hell over the dead bodies of shattered infants -------they are INDIGNANT that Israeli leaders did not like him whilst those two licked his ass ----I will comment-----I am proud of the fact that it was jews who first noticed that ADOLF ABU ALI and SADDAM HUSSEIN was no damned good and jos and sherri who long to lick his dead ass

Are you claiming he did not do as irosie stated or admitting it but saying he did so at our behest?

Saddam_rumsfeld.jpg

Defection.
Are you claiming he did not do as irosie stated or admitting it but saying he did so at our behest?

In the middle of all that hate and name calling it is difficult to understand what she is saying. Everything looks like a big rant and I usually don't read them.

It was a GWB travesty that cost 4,000 American soldiers, and I bet you're smacking your lips Loon Toon!

Clearly you are trying desperately to make hay from those deaths, PBrain. You even seem eager to step on those bodies just to spread a bit more of your hate for Joooos.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
It looks like Pbel felt he had to drag up one of his old, old poems that he has saved for years and years and years because he thinks he is so clever a poet. Was it one of your friends, Pbel, who happened to change the 1 in Sayit's old screen name of SNF and replace it with an I so that he had to choose a new screen name? As far as noses go, Pbel, I heard you had a nose like Jimmy Durante and that you go into the Italian deli with that big nose and smell all the salamis before you decide on one. Then the Italian deli owner punches you in your Jimmy Durante nose.

Isn't it amazing how they bring up such old stuff and from such sources when there is so much happening in today's world which evidently Sherri wants to close her eyes to because it doesn't involve the Jerws. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sherri can tell us why her fellow Muslims are always killing the Ahmadis. Surely she must remember that a couple of years ago two Ahmadi mosques were bombed and dozens of people were killed in Pakistan. And of course the news coming out of Indonesia with regard to the Ahmadis really isn't good. I wonder if Sherri knows that the Ahmadis have a beautiful mosque in Israel where nobody bothers them as they go about practicing their religious beliefs.
Ahmadi shopkeeper gunned down – The Express Tribune

It is no longer the Muslims you need to look out for, you and your ilk, and The "jerws" need to watch out for the coming blow-back from the common people who are tired of war, but will make one more to rid themselves of the parasite nation
Yousef doesn't seem to get it that the American people are seeing how the Muslims riot over a movie (let's face it they have rioted over many things that they didn't like) and are more aware than ever just what Israel is up against. Youself, unless he is actually a Muslim, doesn't seem to understand that the people rioting have no use for Infidels like him.
LOL Hoss..."Yousef"....that's probably the Islamist asshole's actual name. Congratulations.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Yeah, OK Princess. Curl up in the fetal position and cry for your mommy.

Quote: Originally Posted by irosie91
Sayit keep in mind----what a person does not say is more important than what he says----- neither jos nor sherri condemn their hero SADDAM for murdering hundreds of thousands of shiites and kurds------for leaving the corpses of kurdish babies in PILES rotting in the sun OR for paying the families of SHAHID SLUTs AND PIGS for blowing their stinking asses to hell over the dead bodies of shattered infants -------they are INDIGNANT that Israeli leaders did not like him whilst those two licked his ass ----I will comment-----I am proud of the fact that it was jews who first noticed that ADOLF ABU ALI and SADDAM HUSSEIN was no damned good and jos and sherri who long to lick his dead ass

Defection.

In the middle of all that hate and name calling it is difficult to understand what she is saying. Everything looks like a big rant and I usually don't read them.

Yet you responded to that which you did not read? You truly are even dimmer than I thought possible.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...
It looks like Pbel felt he had to drag up one of his old, old poems that he has saved for years and years and years because he thinks he is so clever a poet...

She hits a wall when dealing with me. She can't stop even when she has nothing to say. I think she's in love.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Sniff, Snif...the poem describes you to a T...lying scumbag.

Sniffochio

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Even
When I miss
I always

Come Close...

I love punching
Sniffer in the
Nose

Watch as he
Opens his
Lying

Mouth

As it grows and Grows...

Get your Jimmy Durante Pinocchio nose out of the provolone, and put your ridiculous poem to rest. You certainly are not a Longfellow or even close.

Get your Jimmy Durante Pinocchio nose out of the provolone, and put your ridiculous poem to rest. You certainly are not a Longfellow or even close.

Oh, Hoss...A little poem? Tell us what Sprayit calls people in almost EVERY post? Do you need examples of how nasty he responds to people?

Christ, I'll take Roudy’s insults any day over that misanthrope viper! He really doesn't have ANY class.

I don't think his defense of Israel or Jews with his demeanor wins any friends for them...

How do you guys tolerate it?

Oh, Hoss...A little poem? Tell us what Sprayit calls people in almost EVERY post? Do you need examples of how nasty he responds to people?

Christ, I'll take Roudy’s insults any day over that misanthrope viper! He really doesn't have ANY class.

I don't think his defense of Israel or Jews with his demeanor wins any friends for them...

How do you guys tolerate it?

Considering the always hateful nature of your posts, Princess, I'd say you have little room to complain about other's posting style and I respond to posters in exactly the tone of their posts.
Some get factual responses and some get sincere opinions and but all get honest responses.
BTW, I don't mind your idiotic responses, even your silly poems. You Nazi types get back from me what you give ... hate.

Forum List

Back