What clans were behind Reagan?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
What clans were behind Reagan? Where are they now? Do they have a chance of gaining power?

Clans? Do you mean like the Wutan Clan? The Cu Clux Clan? The Scottish Blackadder clan?

Your thread is confusing.

• Banned
Clans? Do you mean like the Wutan Clan? The Cu Clux Clan? The Scottish Blackadder clan?

Your thread is confusing.
Some influential families and communities that financed and supported Reagan's policies.

What clans were behind Reagan? Where are they now? Do they have a chance of gaining power?
He was behind the anti inflation clan in between these 2 fuck ups
1644508588041.png

Wouldn't you be confused if you were a modern-day Russian like the OP, trying to figure out how Reagan knocked your dick in the dirt, back in the 80's?
Most Russians think so because of leftist propaganda. I am of the opposite opinion. The USSR was never as great as under Eisenhower and Reagan.

Raegan was an outsider, although well known, which is why he had to select CIA stooge Bush as his VP. There is likely a lot more about the hit attempt on him than we will ever know.

Most Russians think so because of leftist propaganda. I am of the opposite opinion. The USSR was never as great as under Eisenhower and Reagan.

Apparently you aren't old enough to remember your country under Eisenhower and Reagan. You don't remember the bare shelves in the food markets and the shortages.

Apparently you aren't old enough to remember your country under Eisenhower and Reagan. You don't remember the bare shelves in the food markets and the shortages.

I know Eisenhower's times well from history. This is the time when slavery and repressions stopped in the USSR, when the USSR flew into space, it was a glorious and free time.
The deficit and major shocks, as well as the collapse of the USSR, occurred during the departure of Reagan. Under Reagan, the USSR partly repeated the success of Khrushchev-Eisenhower. It began to get out of the shit. That is why the left destroyed it in the late 80s.

I know Eisenhower's times well from history. This is the time when slavery and repressions stopped in the USSR, when the USSR flew into space, it was a glorious and free time.
The deficit and major shocks, as well as the collapse of the USSR, occurred during the departure of Reagan. Under Reagan, the USSR partly repeated the success of Khrushchev-Eisenhower. It began to get out of the shit. That is why the left destroyed it in the late 80s.

Ask me how many Russian pilots and engineers died before you finally got someone into space. The Russian space program as well as ours, was all part of the Cold War. It had nothing to do with space exploration, it was a display of power to maintain military superiority.

Ask me how many Russian pilots and engineers died before you finally got someone into space. The Russian space program as well as ours, was all part of the Cold War. It had nothing to do with space exploration, it was a display of power to maintain military superiority.
The Cold War is a leftist fiction. there has never been a cold war, except for short periods of change of elites. Stalin and Beria were friends of Churchill, Khrushchev was friends with Eisenhower, Brezhnev was a KGB litter run by Washington hippies, and so on.

144006_2.jpg

RIAN_01370389.HR.ru_default_d_850.jpg

Ask me how many Russian pilots and engineers died before you finally got someone into space
The first space flights were designed in the Third Reich. It was their technologies that were exported to the USSR and the USA. In fact, the animals were launched first. Probably there were not many victims, even if something was hidden.

Forum List

Back