What Brainless White Would Stay in South Africa?

Nobody is going to invite you white bunch of fuckups to do anything.
Except beg the White world to send them food and money and medical care.

Ten years of black rule and South Africa will look like Detroit

Why? Is the auto industry moving to Mexico?

I take it you're too stupid to realize Detroit is a shit hole?

I just take it that you're just stupid.

Nobody is going to invite you white bunch of fuckups to do anything.

Ah...another troll who is incapble of staying on topic.

Read the rules, troll.

Read the rules, troll.

I did, we're discussing brainless whites.

Read the rules, troll.

Another one off to ignore.

Read the rules, troll.

Run away little boy.

Some think (I am one of them) the blacks are intentionally trying to provoke a civil war so they have an excuse to exterminate the whites. This could backfire on the blacks if the whites are motivated to resist their own genocide.

This can only backfire on the racist South African government if people of good will of ALL races unite to defeat that marxist regime.

There are plenty of blacks who do not want Marxism ruling in their country, ally with them and bring the government down if need be, but dont presume that all blacks are the enemy or you will unite them all against you.

Most black people everywhere just want to live in a peaceful prosperous country and not take stolen goods from anyone.

Read the rules, troll.

otto is otterly clueless, lol

There are plenty of blacks who do not want Marxism ruling in their country, ally with them and bring the government down if need be, but dont presume that all blacks are the enemy or you will unite them all against you.

Most black people everywhere just want to live in a peaceful prosperous country and not take stolen goods from anyone
Multiculturalism fails EVERYWHERE it's been tried. South Africa is on the path to GENOCIDE. It will go the way of Haiti. It is suicidal and naive to think things will be different for them.

[
Multiculturalism fails EVERYWHERE it's been tried. South Africa is on the path to GENOCIDE. It will go the way of Haiti. It is suicidal and naive to think things will be different for them.

It is amazing to see so many unwarranted assertions crammed altogether like that.

[

It is amazing to see so many unwarranted assertions crammed altogether like that.
If it were true I would say it isn't amazing at all...you have a gift for making unwarranted assumptions and have been told so...which is undoubtedly why you want to accuse someone else of it. Per normal, you tried it out on someone who isn't engaged in it. So goes the water muddlying of the left.

Your family will DIE!

Unless you're prepared to exterminate the black population, that'll be your fate and the fate of your wife and children.

Get the hell out, or prepare to WIN a civil/race war.

White South Africans face genocide, ‘We are cutting the throat of whiteness’
There have been whites in S. Africa for generations..where are they supposed to go?

There is a petition circulating to allow them to come here as refugees
If they are productive they won't be allowed in.

Your family will DIE!

Unless you're prepared to exterminate the black population, that'll be your fate and the fate of your wife and children.

Have you ever been to South Africa?

Probably not.

In the US there are those who stir up racial hatred too, they're not all the country.
Their LEADERS are threatening DEATH. They are STEALING land they are incapable of working.

I have no interest in leftist opinion.

Your family will DIE!

Have you ever been to South Africa?

Probably not.

In the US there are those who stir up racial hatred too, they're not all the country.
Their LEADERS are threatening DEATH. They are STEALING land they are incapable of working.

I have no interest in leftist opinion.

"Their LEADERS" being who? Who is saying this?

Do you know which political party runs South Africa? Do you know which political party this guy belongs to?

Julius Malema is from the EFF Party.

The ANC runs South Africa.

In 2014 they received 6% of the vote or 1.1 million votes.

They came in third in the last election.

It's only been a party for 5 years or so.

The EFF isn't unknown for its racism.

The US has racists too. It has racists who have threatened to kill black people. The political system in South Africa is a proportional representation one, whereas the US is FPTP, meaning the racists in the US can't get elected unless they cling on to the Republican Party, and many do.

So, the EFF can say vague things that may or may not be threats to whites, but it isn't the government that's saying this, and it's not the main opposition that's saying this.

These are the facts you have to understand before you become all high and mighty.

How many White Supremacists are on this forum alone? Probably a dozen or so at least.

Famous White Supremacists are people like David Duke.

The KKK is the most well known group, it doesn't have a wide membership any more, but it did, and it killed blacked people.

The White Aryan Resistance formed by Tom Metzger. He said this in 1988:

"You have reached WAR Hotline. White Aryan Resistance. You ask: What is WAR? We are an openly white-racist movement—Skinheads, we welcome you into our ranks___The federal government is the number one enemy of our race. When was the last time you heard a politician speaking out in favor of white people?... You say the government is too big; we can’t organize. Well, by God, the SS did it in Germany, and if they did it in Germany in the thirties, we can do it right here in the streets of America_We need to cleanse this nation of all nonwhite mud-races for the survival of our own people and the generations of our children."

Who are US white supremacists?

"Reliable data is hard to come by, as you would expect from a mostly underground culture. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) tracks extremist groups across the US - the majority of which are white supremacist - and estimates there were 784 active groups in 2014. In South Carolina, there were 19 groups, including the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the League of the South."

So, it exists in South Africa, it exists in the US.

The issue here is, do you see what's happening in South Africa differently because you don't know the context of the situation in South Africa and because you refuse to see the similarities between the US and South Africa?

Forum List

Back