What Brainless White Would Stay in South Africa?

In case the multiculturalists here have forgotten...

And what's the context of the song?

There's a WHITE GUY there singing the song.

Songs would have been passed down orally through the generations. Mandela's tribe would have fought the whites who came into their country and some of the songs would have been passed down in that form.

The US has Columbus Day. Columbus the guy who went to the Americas and started a process that killed most of the Native peoples over a period of three hundred years.

The US has a capital called Washington, and a state too, a guy who went around killing the Natives, ethnically cleansing them.

Notes towards a Native American history of George Washington

"George Washington....had become famous as an Indian killer during the French and Indian War. He had risen quickly through the militia ranks by butchering Indian communities and burning their homes."

"After the rebellion Washington became president and waged war on Indians in the land now called Ohio. After a disastrous loss of an army under General St Clair in 1791, Washington sent a new army in 1794 under “Mad Anthony” Wayne. Wayne won the war at the Battle of Fallen Timbers."

Re: the thread title's question.

Good people find it difficult to believe that some other human beings could be so cruel.

I suspect that many Jewish people in Germany did not leave while they could because it was beyond their imagination that Herr Hitler would resort to the unbelievable cruelty of the concentration camps.

So I am (just) guessing that some Caucasians in South Africa cannot bring themselves to believe that the government would actually steal their land and even butcher them if they stay.

I believe that all Americans (regardless of political affiliation) should urge our government to extend an enthusiastic welcome to those refugees. South Africa's loss will be our gain.

Good people find it difficult to believe that some other human beings could be so cruel.

I suspect that many Jewish people in Germany did not leave while they could because it was beyond their imagination that Herr Hitler would resort to the unbelievable cruelty of the concentration camps.

So I am (just) guessing that some Caucasians in South Africa cannot bring themselves to believe that the government would actually steal their land and even butcher them if they stay.

I believe that all Americans (regardless of political affiliation) should urge our government to extend an enthusiastic welcome to those refugees. South Africa's loss will be our gain.

Yeah ... Fair or not, threatened or not ... I am pretty sure the white folks need to leave.
Damn shame if they didn't save enough money to buy a house in the Caribbean.

It's not our fight ... Let them kill each other.

But the government IS NOT saying anything about kicking white people off their land. Fact.

Yeah ... Fair or not, threatened or not ... I am pretty sure the white folks need to leave.
Damn shame if they didn't save enough money to buy a house in the Caribbean.

It's not our fight ... Let them kill each other.

Let 'em come here. If we can take in the third world, why not let some of them be white?

But the government IS NOT saying anything about kicking white people off their land. Fact.

Perhaps you know of a different South African Government ...

The Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) presented a motion to amend Section 25 of their constitution.
It passed with a 241 to 83 vote margin.

“We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.” ~ Julius Malema (of the EFF)

The African National Congress (ANC) supported the motion.
They have promised to continue to focus on racial disparities in land ownership.

President Ramaphosa indicated he would do what is necessary to transfer land from white to black owners.

... The only amazing part is they actually know they have to change the Constitution to get what they want.

Last edited:
Let 'em come here. If we can take in the third world, why not let some of them be white?

They can come here if they can take care of themselves.
It wouldn't be the first time this country accepted immigrants from a foreign country attempting to escape the conditions where they are coming from.

That's kind of how we got here ... :thup:

Derpty derp derp.....
South Africa Votes To Take Back ‘Stolen’ Land From White Owners

Songs would have been passed down orally through the generations. Mandela's tribe would have fought the whites who came into their country and some of the songs would have been passed down in that form.

The US has Columbus Day. Columbus the guy who went to the Americas and started a process that killed most of the Native peoples over a period of three hundred years.

The US has a capital called Washington, and a state too, a guy who went around killing the Natives, ethnically cleansing them.

"George Washington....had become famous as an Indian killer during the French and Indian War. He had risen quickly through the militia ranks by butchering Indian communities and burning their homes."

"After the rebellion Washington became president and waged war on Indians in the land now called Ohio. After a disastrous loss of an army under General St Clair in 1791, Washington sent a new army in 1794 under “Mad Anthony” Wayne. Wayne won the war at the Battle of Fallen Timbers."

About that white guy....

The white people in the video, are Russian's.. “Mandela was a communist trained by the KGB who sing racial hate songs

In two years they will be begging the white farmers to return...
If a war erupts and they kill off most whites, then, as the blacks are struggling in the country, they will reach out to the international community for help, none should be given. Mandela had a dream of a united South Africa with peace between the blacks and whites. He was naïve to believe that there would be no significant retribution for the way blacks were treated under the Boers.

There could be white genocide in South Africa and most Americans wouldn't even know it...But we all know who Stormy Daniels is...

About that white guy....

The white people in the video, are Russian's.. “Mandela was a communist trained by the KGB who sing racial hate songs

Really. And your evidence for this is.....

https://www.quora.com/Who-were-some...-who-resented-Apartheid-and-fought-against-it

Here are 23 famous white South Africans who opposed Apartheid.

I don't think that guy there is one of them. He certainly does not look Russian. He may well be a Communist as the Apartheid regime was a fertile breeding ground for Communist ideology.

But then you don't know who he is, yet you've made up that you know who he is. You don't as far as I can tell.

There could be white genocide in South Africa and most Americans wouldn't even know it...But we all know who Stormy Daniels is...
You have to remember that most of the MSM is owned by leftists. They and their followers so vehemently hate Trump, that they cannot focus on anything else. They lead shallow lives.

[
Multiculturalism fails EVERYWHERE it's been tried. South Africa is on the path to GENOCIDE. It will go the way of Haiti. It is suicidal and naive to think things will be different for them.

It is amazing to see so many unwarranted assertions crammed altogether like that.
If it were true I would say it isn't amazing at all...you have a gift for making unwarranted assumptions and have been told so...
One does not have to provide warrant for facts of the Public Domain, and if I have made an assertion that is not backed up by reason or fact it is my perception that it is either obvious or well known.

But I have never crammed five unwarranted assertions into a single line like this.

1. Multiculturalism fails EVERYWHERE it's been tried. - Multiculturalism hasnt been around for all that long in the West, so there is no track record that supports such an assertion. While Multiculturalism in excess can undefine a culture, it is not necessarily the case in EVERY case.

2. South Africa is on the path to GENOCIDE. - I would bet my house that there will be no genocide in South Africa over the next two decades. But there is no way that Mr Angel knows this for a fact, which makes it again an unwarranted assertion.

3. It will go the way of Haiti. - It has been literally centuries since the Haitians went mad and engaged in mass slaughter, for Christs sake, you might as well talk of the Turks and the genocide of the Armenians at least that would within the last 150 years.

4. It is suicidal and naive to think things will be different for them. - This is just absurd, as no one thinks it cannot end up badly and respoonsible people are watching it, I promise you. A whole lot of very lucrative industries are in South Africa and I doubt that the corporations associated with them and their friends will let this thing go all Mau Mau.

which is undoubtedly why you want to accuse someone else of it. Per normal, you tried it out on someone who isn't engaged in it. So goes the water muddlying of the left.

lol

Forum List

Back