What black people think about racism

243 years? Please show me a racist law in the books right now.
Thanks in advance, faggot.
A whole year later and you're still calling people faggots and still just as ignorant about the current state of racial discrimination in the United States of America present day as well as historical.

Remember this?
View attachment 273306

Original post continued here: Is thinking a race is superior, racist?
NewsVine_Mariyam Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X, Umar Johnson.png

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whracial ites!
t
I can think of two, but yeah. These are all black racists who obsess over race until it devours them .Each one is all about transferring responsibility away from themselves and on to the targets of their racial hatred.

243 years? Please show me a racist law in the books right now.
Thanks in advance, faggot.
A whole year later and you're still calling people faggots and still just as ignorant about the current state of racial discrimination in the United States of America present day as well as historical.

Remember this?
View attachment 273306

Original post continued here: Is thinking a race is superior, racist?
Yes, there is systematic racial discrimination in our country and it favors blacks. It's called affirmative action.

Unfortunately, all you have been taught in life is belligerence, hatred and whining, and so you continue to lag behind.

This blame game of yours is the very mechanism that is keeping you down. You live a life of perpetual adolescence where everything you do is whitey's fault and not your own.

There is absolutely nothing that prevented Barak Obama, Condoleza Rice or Oprah Winfrey from achieving what they have and there is nothing preventing you or any of the other racist blacks here. What keeps you back is your belligerence and never-ending excuse making.

A great reckoning is in order.
A different black racist here said he wanted to watch white children being killed with their parents watching.

Is that similar to what you have in mind when you day great reckoning? Such ominous sounding rhetoric as that sounds like a threat.

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
I don't think you speak for all the blacks, maybe not even the majority. Just who made you King?
I don't think he said he was speaking for all blacks, but a lot of the information we post is not opinion, it's fact regarding current state of racism in America and/or documented historical facts.
That's not really racist laws.. it's legal mumbo jumbo being able to do something on a ridiculous technicality. Read the opinions like I just did.
Besides that, it sounds more like classism. You perpetual victims often confuse the two. Just like how you confuse racism and bigotry.
That's been my point all along. There must be a distinction between mere classism and racism.

Until that distinction is made clear, there will be much resistance.

In this thread we hope to explore how blacks feel about continuing white racism, the impact of 243 years of racist law and policy, unfixed damage caused by those policies and the psychological/physiological/sociological impact of continuing white racism on blacks. Since the default position of many here in individual debates with black members on the topic of race is always," You don't speak for all blacks because all the blacks I know agree with me," I have invited other black members of this forum to provide input on this matter.
I don't think you speak for all the blacks, maybe not even the majority. Just who made you King?
I don't think he said he was speaking for all blacks, but a lot of the information we post is not opinion, it's fact regarding current state of racism in America and/or documented historical facts.
That's not really racist laws.. it's legal mumbo jumbo being able to do something on a ridiculous technicality. Read the opinions like I just did.
Besides that, it sounds more like classism. You perpetual victims often confuse the two. Just like how you confuse racism and bigotry.
That's been my point all along. There must be a distinction between mere classism and racism.

What I have learned in places like this is whites will do anything to avoid looking at racism. First off if the conversation is going to be civil we don't need white dickheads calling people perpetual victims. To think we as blacks just want to spend our lives arguing with whites about racism is a lunacy that disqualifies such a person from this conversation. Such think is in the tradition of crazy white thinking that began with whites deciding how others needed to learn civilization, drapetomania, or that blacks in the south were happy with jim crow.

Racism and classism can happen simultaneously. If a person ends up in a certain class because of racism you just can't pawn stheir situation as classism. What folio was shown was racist application of policy in the justice system. Class had nothing to do with these outcomes when you look at the disparities.

What I have learned in places like this is whites will do anything to avoid looking at racism. First off if the conversation is going to be civil we don't need white dickheads calling people perpetual victims. To think we as blacks just want to spend our lives arguing with whites about racism is a lunacy that disqualifies such a person from this conversation. Such think is in the tradition of crazy white thinking that began with whites deciding how others needed to learn civilization, drapetomania, or that blacks in the south were happy with jim crow.

Racism and classism can happen simultaneously. If a person ends up in a certain class because of racism you just can't pawn stheir situation as classism. What folio was shown was racist application of policy in the justice system. Class had nothing to do with these outcomes when you look at the disparities.
I agree with what you have said here.

But, it is hard to tell a white kid that he has it better, without more, when the evidence in front of him doesn't add up. There must be a showing of more.

That was my only point here.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But, it is hard to tell a white kid that he has it better, without more, when the evidence in front of him doesn't add up. There must be a showing of more.

I understand that. But we have shown all kinds of evidence and people act like it doesn't exist.

I understand that. But we have shown all kinds of evidence and people act like it doesn't exist.
Which is ridiculous and unreasonable.

I asked for racist laws and you have yet to back up your claim. Individuals are not LAWS.

Al Sharpton already exists. Why are you copying him. Everyone hates him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am black, not some white asshole who worked with blacks. You guys are white. You speak for no blacks.

I am beige, not some brown asshole who worked with beiges. You guys are brown. You speak for no beiges.

Is anyone who responded to your thread black?
Not yet.

I’ll call Dr. Alveda King. People have actually heard of her.

Are you the new MLK who is speaking for all blacks now?
MLK didn't speak for all blacks when he was alive.

So what the heck are you talking about?

Thank you. In fact, being that I was around during his time and went with my parents and grandparents to several civil rights marches, I recall that many elderly black people who were afraid of white people(for good reasons during that era) actually believed him to be a "troublemaker".

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

Show me the forum guidelines that tell us we must post in multiple section.

Why do you want us to stop talking about what whites are doing?

Are you opposed to our constitutional right to free speech?
I just think your whole being is about rqace. Hell, if you turned out to be white, you would shrive.l up in a little ball and cease to exitst. You know nothing about foreign affairs, economics, education or health care unless the word "black" is involved.

I am more than that. Too bad you aren't.

Yes, there is systematic racial discrimination in our country and it favors blacks. It's called affirmative action.
I don't usually do this without posting citations however I just posted a detailed explanation of why you and others who believe as you do are wrong, with supporting evidence. Unfortunately all of my work disappeared on or around June 21st when 4 days of posts disappeared off of the site, so until I can recover that data, this is the best I can do.

Your understanding of what Affirmative Action entails is incorrect. First of all it's race neutral and second of all, white women have benefited from the passage of this legislation more than any other demographic

Executive Order 11246, signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson on September 24, 1965, established requirements for non-discriminatory practices in hiring and employment on the part of U.S. government contractors. It "prohibits federal contractors and federally assisted construction contractors and subcontractors, who do over $10,000 in Government business in one year from discriminating in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin."[1] It also requires contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex or national origin." The phrase affirmative action had appeared previously in Executive Order 10925 in 1961.
Executive Order 11246 - Wikipedia
Unfortunately, all you have been taught in life is belligerence, hatred and whining, and so you continue to lag behind.
My parents nor any of the other adults in my life as I was growing up taught me anything in regards to racism. I learned about American Apartheid and chattel slavery because I was a voracious reader as a child and read just about anything I could get my hands on. Naturally I was horrified and traumatized by the realization of the kind of hatred and evilness that has to exist in order for such a system to have been established and for it to have thrived, but eventually I came to understand that these people were a subset of the white race, that all white people were by no stretch of the imagation all racists.

You don't think it's kind of arrogant to assume that I lag behind anyone when it's clear that I don't lag behind you?

This blame game of yours is the very mechanism that is keeping you down. You live a life of perpetual adolescence where everything you do is whitey's fault and not your own.
Perpetual adolescence lol? I don't play games but I can ascertain cause and effect which you apparently don't seem too familar with. I don't ascribe blame to groups of people, I instead provide evidence of culpability for those acts committed by specific individuals, unlike you who seem to be attributing characterists of others to me based on nothing other than my race. And/or maybe because you don't like my opinions.
There is absolutely nothing that prevented Barak Obama, Condoleza Rice or Oprah Winfrey from achieving what they have and there is nothing preventing you or any of the other racist blacks here. What keeps you back is your belligerence and never-ending excuse making.
Being well-connected, having opportunities presented to you and having money all help with achieving one's goals in life. There are a whole lot of white people who will never achieve what Obama, Rice or Winfrey have so are they all belligerent and excuse makers as well? Hell, why haven't YOU achieved what they have?

And show me a single post I have made which can be categorized as belligerent?

The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whracial ites!
t
I can think of two, but yeah. These are all black racists who obsess over race until it devours them .Each one is all about transferring responsibility away from themselves and on to the targets of their racial hatred.
There are no black "racists" on this board. And your amateur psychology assessments leave a lot to be desired

I asked for racist laws and you have yet to back up your claim. Individuals are not LAWS.
Why? So you can try to pretend that you don't know that there is no way you can prevail in this debate since you've already attempted to discount a Supreme Court decision as "legal mumble jumbo"?

You prove you can read and comprehend simple legal texts and I'll provide you with what you've asked for. Til then, nothing you say can be taken seriously

• Thanks
The above post is actually very informative. Of the blacks I know on this board, I believe there is but one that can contribute anything other than race relations. It's almost you whole existence is about "poor me" or damn those whites!

Show me the forum guidelines that tell us we must post in multiple section.

Why do you want us to stop talking about what whites are doing?

Are you opposed to our constitutional right to free speech?
I just think your whole being is about rqace. Hell, if you turned out to be white, you would shrive.l up in a little ball and cease to exitst. You know nothing about foreign affairs, economics, education or health care unless the word "black" is involved.

I am more than that. Too bad you aren't.
Why would you believe that? Just because he doesn't discuss them doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about the topic, maybe they just don't interest him. I know they don't generally interest me.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back