What Background Does A "Family Values" Politician Have To Have To Not Be Attacked?

I would say walking on water would be sufficient background, but then I realized it's the Left we're talking about. They'd still scream crucify him/her.

The left is not that inclined to preach. Have you ever heard the phrase “The religious left”? ...
You mean like 'paying taxes is patriotic?' How many appointees have now been outed? 12? 18? You mean hypocrisy like that?

If a politician says that everyone should pay taxes but said politician tries to evade paying taxes, then such a politician is a hypocrite too.

What Background Does A "Family Values" Politician Have To Have To Not Be Attacked?

I would suggest the same background as any politician, regardless of country and regardless of political leaning. Since they are all a bunch of self-serving, nest-feathering hypocrites and liars, their background should match as closely as possible the outfit they are wearing. That way they'll be difficult to spot thus reducing the chances of attack.

Inspired by all the Gov. Sarah Palin, Gov. Sanford stuff of course.

Assume a politician male or female, Democrat or Republican believes the following:

1) Against abortion rights
2) Against any kind of premarital or extramarital sex.
3) Against any kind of marriage aside from one man, one woman.
4) Goes to church and is generally seen to be in favor of religion.

What does the background of a politician have to be in order for you to consider their personal lives of them or their family to be off limits to attack or insult?

I'm betting I know the answer from many.

A politician, Sarah Palin in this case, has the right to not have Letterman make comments on national TV about her 14 year-old daughter getting raped by one of the Yankees and calling her a bitch. Is the season open on the Obama girls now? I can think of lots of juicy stuff.

Forum List

Back