What Asian guys got to play with with each night Vs What haunts wester males each night

With dolls, does size really matter?

Size does not matter, never heard even from western girls they love a guy by using their penis size as preference.

In fact many western girls this days make site such as this www.hey-ai.com [ owned by a western girl from germany ] to offer themselves to Asian guys. Too bad for them because Asian guys 99% prefer Asian girls.

Last edited:
So Asian men like to play with women who look like ten year olds.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, Asian guys got the most innocent, pure and youthful girls to play with, they look 10 or not what important is they are over 17 which will make them legal so you and other western males can keep jealous towards Asian guys.

However you choose to rationalize it is up to you, the rest of us get it, you like little girls that look like ten year olds.

Got it, thanks.

Nope, Asian guys got the most innocent, pure and youthful girls to play with, they look 10 or not what important is they are over 17 which will make them legal so you and other western males can keep jealous towards Asian guys.

However you choose to rationalize it is up to you, the rest of us get it, you like little girls that look like ten year olds.

Keep being mad that western males have to prey on their western childrens to get the kind of "luxury" Asian guys got.

Got it, thanks.

You should be in jail or a mental hospital, troll.

Nope, keep being jealous..........

Do you forget that someone posted a picture of you the last time you were out on furlough?

This thread is obviously the product of a sexually-retarded individual who somehow imagines that westerners jack off to inferior versions of the fantasy images of nonexistent girls to which he jacks off.

What an empty and meaningless existence he must have. He'll probably never experience the joy of being in a real relationship with a real woman, such as I have with my wife of nearly twenty-one years.

ZSC_5347an.jpg

Last edited:
He'll probably never experience the joy of being in a real relationship with a real woman, such as I have with my wife of nearly twenty-one years.

Congratulations on 21 years. Next month will be our 15 year anniversary. Woot!

Never had trouble finding wimmen in Japan since I was first stationed there in 1983. Being White certainly helps though. Lot's of Asian wimmen have a fetish for that. Some girls just used me for sex and didn't want a relationship (sigh).

OP is probably just some poor, limp dick,`Asian manlet who can never seem to get a White woman. (An Asian man's dream)

Size does not matter, never heard even from western girls they love a guy by using their penis size as preference.

In fact many western girls this days make site such as this www.hey-ai.com [ owned by a western girl from germany ] to offer themselves to Asian guys. Too bad for them because Asian guys 99% prefer Asian girls.

That must explain why blonde women are so popular in Japan?

Got it, thanks.

Keep being mad that western males have to prey on their western childrens to get the kind of "luxury" Asian guys got.

Most western males prefer adult women. Your preference for children is duly noted.

The OP is not Japanese. Don't get sucked into his pit of stupidity.

No, that just explain you are hallucinating Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese believes westerners are not cute/attractive

Especially check the Japanese marriage statistic to see 99,4% Japanese guys prefer Asian girls, when not married with Japanese girls 96% of them prefer other Asian girls.

Never had trouble finding wimmen in Japan since I was first stationed there in 1983. Being White certainly helps though. Lot's of Asian wimmen have a fetish for that. Some girls just used me for sex and didn't want a relationship (sigh).

OP is probably just some poor, limp dick,`Asian manlet who can never seem to get a White woman. (An Asian man's dream)

Asian guys don't like western girls which proven by western girls have to make site such as hey-ai.com to offer themselves to Asian guys, you don't see site like that made by Asian girls to offer themselves to western males. So keep hallucinating.

Asians%2BWins%2521.jpg

This is one of the reasons why western males are very jealous of Asian guys, so jealous that they have to keep saying jealous stuff like "Asian guys have small penis" to compensate for the nightmare they have to endure each night. More dolls for Asian guys to play with Vs More nighmares for western males to endure with http://antiwesterncosplayers.blogspot.com/2015/10/you-westerners-are-not-cute-too_22.html

I see you found a way around Japans pedo laws....
Manga and anime industries to be exempt from Japan's new law banning

Japan bans possession of child abuse images but law excludes anime

So what does that say about you?

Forum List

Back