For any guy who does not have a Valentine please never do this on Facebook

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Say that you are headed to a certain place with the most beautiful women in the world and.................................don't post her picture

That is some sad and pathetic shit for a grown ass man. You don't announce you are on a date and then don't show who are with LOL

He hit a all time low

And then he said he arrived in NY but doesn't check in? LOL

My man date flipped over me

MANNEQUIN_-_Pose_INSTRUCTIONS_5.jpg

How long have you been stalking her? ..... :cool:

When you announce you are on a date on FB on a day like today, you show the woman you are with

The end

Unless you respect the woman and don't choose to flash her picture to hundreds of people she does not know, just to prove something to people who have no say in the matter.

well he shouldn't be on facebook then, just go on the date and stay off social media

Every dude that made a Valentine's day post showed who he was with. But this retarded mutherfucker says he is with the most beautiful women in the world and don't show her picture?

When you announce you are on a date on FB on a day like today, you show the woman you are with

The end

Unless you respect the woman and don't choose to flash her picture to hundreds of people she does not know, just to prove something to people who have no say in the matter.

well he shouldn't be on facebook then, just go on the date and stay off social media

Every dude that made a Valentine's day post showed who he was with. But this retarded mutherfucker says he is with the most beautiful women in the world and don't show her picture?

Because he isn't so insecure that he feels the need to prove anything to anyone. He has a date with a women he thinks is beautiful. He shouldn't worry about whether every lonely fool on his FB page believes him. You don't want to believe him? Ok. But why do you insist on making a big deal out of it? Especially since you can't prove any of your story.

The end

Because he isn't so insecure that he feels the need to prove anything to anyone. He has a date with a women he thinks is beautiful. He shouldn't worry about whether every lonely fool on his FB page believes him. You don't want to believe him? Ok. But why do you insist on making a big deal out of it? Especially since you can't prove any of your story.

I see you unaware of the social media rules

The end

I see you think that matters. The guy didn't post his date's picture. Could be for a million reasons besides not giving a shit what you think. She could be known in the area, just divorced or separated, or a co-worker. The point is, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing to you, despite your claims of "social media rules".

The end

I see you think that matters. The guy didn't post his date's picture. Could be for a million reasons besides not giving a shit what you think. She could be known in the area, just divorced or separated, or a co-worker. The point is, he doesn't need to prove a damn thing to you, despite your claims of "social media rules".

Only conclusion I can come to is she is UGLY

Forum List

Back