What are your phobias?

closed spaces are freaky. I could never spelunk.

I'd be interested in trying an MRI. I have a lot of patients that get freaked, but unlike getting yourself wedged in between two rocks, you are in a controlled and monitored situation.

i had a full body mri a few years ago......i fell asleep......

Sounds like a good time. Do you have to drink that weird ink shit?

nah mine was for a brain tumour....and they did the enitre body just to be safe....

spiders.........snakes.........the worst is caves....was spelunking once and got stuck......freaks me out everytime i think about it......

how did i get unstuck....my partner had weed....got stoned and relaxed and he pulled me out.....

I'd be interested in trying an MRI. I have a lot of patients that get freaked, but unlike getting yourself wedged in between two rocks, you are in a controlled and monitored situation.

Wouldn't it have been ironic if you had needed the MRI to check for injuries after having been stuck in a cave.

Wouldn't it have been ironic if you had needed the MRI to check for injuries after having been stuck in a cave.

yes....they would have to have sedated me.....now that i think about it ...the nurse was hot and held my hand .....so i was sort of sedated....

During intercourse, LaVerne's hair falls off through the cracks of the raft and the creature absorbs her.

I've always wondered what it would feel like to have someone spontaneously decompose while I am having sex with them...:eusa_think:

Have you seen Cabin Fever?

I don't even want to talk about that movie! I couldn't drink bottle water for awhile and I sure as hell have not been to a lemonade stand since,

spiders.........snakes.........the worst is caves....was spelunking once and got stuck......freaks me out everytime i think about it......

how did i get unstuck....my partner had weed....got stoned and relaxed and he pulled me out.....

You just reminded me, I was spelunking with a friend one time, and on the way out, he got stuck, and he was in front of me. He eventually got through the narrow spot, but it was pretty freaky for about 15 minutes.

Sounds like a good time. Do you have to drink that weird ink shit?

Depends on what they're imaging..... :lol: Think of it as a tunnel of love -- for one....

I am referring more to the Lilliputian disputes, the idiot conversations in the world known as work, where the stupid rise and the imaginative die.

Thank God for booze.

I am referring more to the Lilliputian disputes, the idiot conversations in the world known as work, where the stupid rise and the imaginative die.

Thank God for booze.

:lol: Got a much better means of escape from reality....

Sex? Been there, done that, too many times.

Philosophy, been there, done that too many times.

When I was in the military I changed reality, but in this crap, civilian, sell it world, reality sells humanity.

I am fucking sick of it.

Thank God for booze.

:lol: Got a much better means of escape from reality....

Sex? Been there, done that, too many times.

Philosophy, been there, done that too many times.

When I was in the military I changed reality, but in this crap, civilian, sell it world, reality sells humanity.

I am fucking sick of it.

So playing dead for a while is your answer? What's the point if you keep waking up? Oh... I get it... It ain't bad enough to make ya wanna exit the stage...

So playing dead for a while is your answer? What's the point if you keep waking up? Oh... I get it... It ain't bad enough to make ya wanna exit the stage...

I have exited the stage so many times I can't remember and got curtain calls every time, time after time; still, you have a point.

I have exited the stage so many times I can't remember and got curtain calls every time, time after time; still, you have a point.

If you "got curtain calls", obviously you were going for an encore....