What are your phobias?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I have two:

I despise spiders. When I see them, I have a completely visceral reaction, with rapid heart rate and breathing, and goosebumps. The bigger the body, the worse.

Ever since I was a very young child, I have tried to avoid stickiness. Now I wouldn't necessarily call it a phobia, but it is a dislike. Apparently, when I was a little kid, instead of just diving into a PB & J sandwich and ending up with a ring of jelly on both cheeks, I just daintily nibbled like a debutant.

What are your phobiae?

I have two:

I despise spiders. When I see them, I have a completely visceral reaction, with rapid heart rate and breathing, and goosebumps. The bigger the body, the worse.

Ever since I was a very young child, I have tried to avoid stickiness. Now I wouldn't necessarily call it a phobia, but it is a dislike. Apparently, when I was a little kid, instead of just diving into a PB & J sandwich and ending up with a ring of jelly on both cheeks, I just daintily nibbled like a debutant.

What are your phobiae?

If I work at it, infinty can scare the crap outta me.

Escalators. Had a nearly catastrophic incident on a rapidly descending escalator (naturally in NYC), and have been phobic ever since.

I have two:

What are your phobiae?

If I work at it, infinty can scare the crap outta me.

Well let's put an end to that...

I have bad dreams about falling down stairs while carrying my child or my child falling down stairs.

I used to be afraid of clowns when I was little.

Right now my only real phobia is open water. I wont swim in ponds or at the beach and definitely not in the open ocean. The idea of all that unknown underneath me freaks me the fuggout!

Right now my only real phobia is open water. I wont swim in ponds or at the beach and definitely not in the open ocean. The idea of all that unknown underneath me freaks me the fuggout!

Wow.... You don't know what you're missing....

Or maybe he does. The fish in our pond nip at you if you don't keep moving.

Or maybe he does. The fish in our pond nip at you if you don't keep moving.

Well... I was thinkin' the ocean... But then, there's always JAWS!

Would you let him take you swimming at the beach?

clowns.png