What are your chances...?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
...of dying in the US

15826182_10154813579334354_7323602282456271771_n.jpg

Clearly there's an issue here, and it's not Islamic terrorism.

The right say we can't take guns away from people, but they do want to prevent Muslims getting into the US. Why? Er... because one isn't them and the other is, probably.

...of dying in the US

The right say we can't take guns away from people, but they do want to prevent Muslims getting into the US. Why? Er... because one isn't them and the other is, probably.

So basically, the war on terror has only slightly better results in saving us from Jihadists than abortion does in saving us from toddlers?

Who falls out of bed? Or rather how? Must be a hard fall to kill someone.

Because the U.S. Constitution says I have a right to defend myself. It does not give your beloved anti-American muslims a right to come here.

The fact that you need this explained to you says it all... :eusa_doh:

...of dying in the US

So basically, the war on terror has only slightly better results in saving us from Jihadists than abortion does in saving us from toddlers?

Do you have a point here?

Who falls out of bed? Or rather how? Must be a hard fall to kill someone.
I actually saw an interview with a woman who fell out of bed. She landed head first and broke her neck. She couldn't move or make much of a sound. Layed there all night until her roommate found her in the morning. She was permanently paralyzed from the neck down. After seeing that and knowing how a broken neck can kill a person, I believe it. It probably has a lot of elderly in nursing homes in that statistic as well. People on the verge of death whose body can't handle any more trauma or falls.

...of dying in the US

As much as it is possible for a question to have a point I suppose...was it a question you did not like? was it one you could not answer? do you feel exposed by it? You shouldn't be so confused by it, as you can see no one else needed to ask what the point was.

...of dying in the US

As much as it is possible for a question to have a point I suppose...was it a question you did not like? was it one you could not answer? do you feel exposed by it? You shouldn't be so confused by it, as you can see no one else needed to ask what the point was.

Okay, I'll take that as a no then.

It is worth the price to the right that 11,700+ people are killed by guns yearly.
The majority are gangbangers killing gangbangers. Why should we law abiding people (over 99.5% of the total) be disarmed due to the illegal activities of a very, very few scumbags?
Because progressives realize they can't have a subservient population if it is an armed population.

It is worth the price to the right that 11,700+ people are killed by guns yearly.
The majority are gangbangers killing gangbangers. Why should we law abiding people (over 99.5% of the total) be disarmed due to the illegal activities of a very, very few scumbags?
Because progressives realize they can't have a subservient population if it is an armed population.

:eusa_shhh: That's just crazy talk:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back