What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you start tying abortion with gay rights, you completely lose me. And the entire middle block of voters along with me. People on the right always make this mistake. Whereas they could harvest the crap out of votes in the middle and later bring on their crusade of abortion once in power, they instead try to appeal to the working man why that prostitute he banged in a weak moment last week shouldn't bring the baby he accidentally made in her to full term and call it his.

This is the reality of the grunts in gruntland.. [the middle]. The wise wouldn't join the two issues at the hip.

It is the larger picture, where a few extremists have had a long reaching impact on attitudes about various things in our society.

The people I refer to are the people who believe that the planet is over populated. This is a very common attitude found among the oligarchs and they sponsor various efforts to reduce the population like abortion and homosexual behavior becoming normalized.

When enough of the oligarchs realize how stupid they have been, losing the most precious of all resources that being the human mind, and it will slowly phase in over a decade or two, then support for abortion and homosexual normalization will vanish. Old bigotries will return, and the old victims newly abandoned once again will cry for help from those disposed to give it to anyone that needs it because it is the Christian thing to do.

I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

Great, so you condemn pedophiles like Harvey Milk, too? Good stuff.....

meaning you spout typical libtard bullshit as you would likely support any honor given to Milk's memory like any other libtard, but you still spit out the polemical points reflexively.

Stop it with the hypocritical posturing, PC Nazi. You would not do a god damned thing to upset your queer superiors and you know it. You will endorse anything they tell you to because that is what stupid morons like you do.

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

Lol, you care? Bullshit, you hate and you cant wait to see social conservatives crushed and imprisoned if possible.

And that might happen, but in the end, the Church will be triumphant.

Harvey Milk was not a pedophile. That has be debunked several times...Either you are dishonest or stupid...Which is it? Both, maybe?

Harvey Milk was not a pedophile. That has be debunked several times...Either you are dishonest or stupid...Which is it? Both, maybe?

Are you defining "debunked" here as LGBTs going around the world and finding every single copy of Milk's biography, written by his gay journalist friend who was famous for his unwavering honesty and credibility, and tearing out the pages that describe how Milk sodomized [took as his "lover"] a 16 year old minor and at the same time officiated as the poor boy's guardian/father figure?

Did they tear out the page too that describes why Milk discarded that boy for many others in similar fashion? The page 180 of "The Mayor of Castro Street, The Life and Times of Harvey Milk" that said "Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems", was just ripped out of every book on earth and burned?

Or did you mean y'all did your best to backpeddle and introduce strawmen when the debate came up in hopes everyone would think you "won" it?

When you have sex with drug addicted minor boys who are mentally ill, as Jack Mckinley was when Milk started up with him, you are guilty of three felonies. There are no mitigating circumstances. That boy was thrice incapable of legal consent to sodomy....with his father figure... It is YOU bodecea who are dishonest and quite stupid for championing and apologizing for a felonious child sex abuser as representative of your cult values...

Last edited:
I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

meaning you spout typical libtard bullshit as you would likely support any honor given to Milk's memory like any other libtard, but you still spit out the polemical points reflexively.

Stop it with the hypocritical posturing, PC Nazi. You would not do a god damned thing to upset your queer superiors and you know it. You will endorse anything they tell you to because that is what stupid morons like you do.

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

Lol, you care? Bullshit, you hate and you cant wait to see social conservatives crushed and imprisoned if possible.

Lol, he targeted drug addicted 16 year old boys. Most call that a pedophile, though the technical term is something else.

I don't care, I just know if he had done anything to my son he would have died earlier than he did.

But it is typical of PC Nazis like you to hide behind semantics.

Last edited:
All homos need be locked up so they can receive treatment for their mental illness.

Those who are cured of their affection can be released back into society.

The incurable homos should stay incarcerated for reasons of public safety.

It's the most humane thing to do. .. :cool:

I have a better idea... go live in iran

So the USA is not fit for believing Muslims?

Who died and made you dicktator of the US?

Are you defining "debunked" here as LGBTs going around the world and finding every single copy of Milk's biography, written by his gay journalist friend who was famous for his unwavering honesty and credibility, and tearing out the pages that describe how Milk sodomized [took as his "lover"] a 16 year old minor and at the same time officiated as the poor boy's guardian/father figure?

Did they tear out the page too that describes why Milk discarded that boy for many others in similar fashion? The page 180 of "The Mayor of Castro Street, The Life and Times of Harvey Milk" that said "Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems", was just ripped out of every book on earth and burned?

Or did you mean y'all did your best to backpeddle and introduce strawmen when the debate came up in hopes everyone would think you "won" it?

When you have sex with drug addicted minor boys who are mentally ill, as Jack Mckinley was when Milk started up with him, you are guilty of three felonies. There are no mitigating circumstances. That boy was thrice incapable of legal consent to sodomy....with his father figure... It is YOU bodecea who are dishonest and quite stupid for championing and apologizing for a felonious child sex abuser as representative of your cult values...

Exactly.

And unfortunately I have to spread some more rep around before I can give you any more.

Bummer.

I could care less what ANYONE does in private!

What I do object to is this constant demand to be given special privileges just because of a personal decision to live a particular lifestyle.

I am getting thoroughly disgusted with the robotic posts showing up on every discussion forum about the entire "gay" topic - a rather stupid name for such a tragic life.

I totally agree and find the comparison to the digestive system very illuminating.

One day we will wake up and realize how precious human life really is again, and abortion and homosexual militancy will voluntarily vanish over night from shame, believe it or not.

Actually, it is those like you that will disappear

Plenty of fascists like you have said that over the millennia and all have been wrong, and you will too, stupid fool.

We will win, and you will be forgotten.

Actually, it is those who think as you do who are driven from society

It happened with the racists in the 50s and 60s and it is happening to the fag haters now.

Lucky for you that you can still spout your hate on an anonymous message board

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

it's not a CHOICE.

you can "disagree" (though I don't know how you disagree with what people are born) as long as you don't try to marginalize them and make them second class citizens.

then you're good.... even if you're wrong.

That is the nature of sin; it reinforces itself until it seems like normal behavior to engage in sexual immorality, lie reflexively, kill people for the convenience, or exploit human lives.

It is not one choice like, 'Well, I guess I am going to become a kleptomaniac.' It is that they steal so u that it becomes second nature and they scorch their moral conscience and it then becomes something done without thought or conscious decision.

But then gain, you are a PC Nazi, so you probably already understand this quite well from personal experience.

All homos need be locked up so they can receive treatment for their mental illness.

Those who are cured of their affection can be released back into society.

The incurable homos should stay incarcerated for reasons of public safety.

It's the most humane thing to do. .. :cool:

And here we see why gay Americans are very much in need of Constitutional protections.

Actually, it is those like you that will disappear

Plenty of fascists like you have said that over the millennia and all have been wrong, and you will too, stupid fool.

Then we will build a new society as you secularists slaughter each other and have such low birth rates that you put yourselves into extinction. You guys cant function without honest people around you, though you would like to think otherwise.

This is why, though h atheist communists took 100%of all power in he Soviet Union, with no opponent left in any even remotest corner, within 90 years they were overturned and the church triumphant over them. And it want the limpristic phony Christians that regained control. It was the old hoarey version Russian Orthodox church that stayed true to its beliefs tat returned to power.

So even if you were right, which you wont be, but even if you were, it wouldnt last long, and the church will return triumphant once again and truly dance on you grave.

It happened with the racists in the 50s and 60s and it is happening to the fag haters now.[/uote]

Back to equating black to queers, lol, and he bros just love that shit, lol. /s

So it is your contention that racism has been defeated and no longer exists? Lo, you liars on the left never seem to be able to get your story straight; was racism driven into extinction or does it still thrive? I guess that depends on the point you are trying to make.

I don't hate, dumbass, I just have nothing but contempt for PC Nazis like you. I have no hat for you than have for the cockroach that crawls from under my stove. I crush it and move on.

Then we will build a new society as you secularists slaughter each other and have such low birth rates that you put yourselves into extinction. You guys cant function without honest people around you, though you would like to think otherwise.

This is why, though h atheist communists took 100%of all power in he Soviet Union, with no opponent left in any even remotest corner, within 90 years they were overturned and the church triumphant over them. And it want the limpristic phony Christians that regained control. It was the old hoarey version Russian Orthodox church that stayed true to its beliefs tat returned to power.

So even if you were right, which you wont be, but even if you were, it wouldnt last long, and the church will return triumphant once again and truly dance on you grave.

It happened with the racists in the 50s and 60s and it is happening to the fag haters now.[/uote]

So it is your contention that racism has been defeated and no longer exists? Lo, you liars on the left never seem to be able to get your story straight; was racism driven into extinction or does it still thrive? I guess that depends on the point you are trying to make.

I don't hate, dumbass, I just have nothing but contempt for PC Nazis like you. I have no hat for you than have for the cockroach that crawls from under my stove. I crush it and move on.

Oh? When will you be leaving? Maybe you can all migrate to Texas and finally get them to secede and have your own lovely little country with all the lovely little laws YOU want. That would be just fine.

Sex is awesome, but life is so much more than sex or sexual preference. "Straight" humans, "homo" humans... They are both equally confused about their sexuality because they both believe that they aren't capable of enjoying sexual encounters with humans outside of their preferred gender.

But just cause' they're confused about their inherant bisexuality doesn't mean they are confused about life, or possess some sort of "disorder."

Nobody is "normal". There is no such thing. The ones who believe themselves to be just tend to be more indoctrinated.

That they are no different than Jim Bowie.

This from the ultimate anti-christian hypocrite on the board.

You started this phony "poll" so you could go on another of your interminable anti-freedom, anti-America, anti-American, anti-Constitution, anti-Christian, anti-humanity rants.

You hate gays and you're scared to death of your own sexual feelings. Okay. Fine.

Who cares?

Really.

Intelligent thinking people simply do not care what sickos like you believe. Christians do not care what sickos like you believe.

You are a dinosaur, highly endangered, on your way out. As far as I'm concerned, you're NOT going fast enough and our world will be a better place after you're gone.

Last edited:

Haters are haters JimCrowie and our society no longer tolerates them

It is YOU who is the outcast....not the Gays

Forum List

Back