What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All homos need be locked up so they can receive treatment for their mental illness.

Those who are cured of their affection can be released back into society.

The incurable homos should stay incarcerated for reasons of public safety.

It's the most humane thing to do. .. :cool:

I don't see how locking up gay men and women in confinement with each other will cure them on their 'illness"

In fact there's plenty of gay sex going on in prison and that's what straight men...

good job, you pretty much gave them their fantasy.

lol, I don't think that Sunni Man is thinking of Western style prisons; the kind he is likely thinking of wont be seeing that crap going on unless the guards do it.

Great, so you condemn pedophiles like Harvey Milk, too? Good stuff.....

not interested in your deflection and the BS non-sequiturs.

you're a bigot. own it.

Stop it with the hypocritical posturing, PC Nazi. You would not do a god damned thing to upset your queer superiors and you know it. You will endorse anything they tell you to because that is what stupid morons like you do.

you're ranting about "gay superiors" and you have the chutzpah to call *me* a moron.

:lmao:

loon.

And that might happen, but in the end, the Church will be triumphant.

why would anyone care about your church? it has zero to do with our government or others' rights.

theocrats are funny.

but your church needs to be as far away from government as humanly possible. that's why we have a 1st amendment.

and you really shouldn't insult anyone else's intelligence when yours is so clearly limited.

You will have a long wait....sure you'll still be mobile by then? :D

Mobile enough, bitch.

So...you think this "new society" will take place in your lifetime, Mr. "Christian"?

Might, but it doesn't matter. I will be retired and enjoying my reward no matter how long you pervs keep up your illusory power.

But it should only be about three more generations and your numbers will be so reduced you wont be able to maintain your bullshit.

Great, so you condemn pedophiles like Harvey Milk, too? Good stuff.....

not interested in your deflection and the BS non-sequiturs.

you're a bigot. own it.

Stop it with the hypocritical posturing, PC Nazi. You would not do a god damned thing to upset your queer superiors and you know it. You will endorse anything they tell you to because that is what stupid morons like you do.

you're ranting about "gay superiors" and you have the chutzpah to call *me* a moron.

:lmao:

loon.

And that might happen, but in the end, the Church will be triumphant.

why would anyone care about your church? it has zero to do with our government or others' rights.

theocrats are funny.

but your church needs to be as far away from government as humanly possible. that's why we have a 1st amendment.

and you really shouldn't insult anyone else's intelligence when yours is so clearly limited.

Facet, you and your PC Nazis march to the tune the homosexuals call for you to march to.

It's just fact and everyone knows it.

So...you think this "new society" will take place in your lifetime, Mr. "Christian"?

All it will take is a couple of actions on behalf of the US Supreme Court, re-asserting Windsor's premise that states determine if the behaviors of LGBT can be married.

And in Windsor that Finding was retroactive to the founding of the country. So, immediately thereafter the only 3 states where gay marriage is legal a la Windsor will have to be expanded state by state with the church of LGBT campaigning individual voters there. When the news of their icon Harvey Milk is published far and wide, and churches like LDS and the Vatican join the fray, the money will pour in to educate the voters in the respective states just how "cool" the new cult is; with their Messiah presiding as the father of a minor orphan boy while simultaneously ass-raping him. And others just like him in sequence before a fellow democrat shot him.

At that precise point in time, the tide will turn on the new cult that is seeking to destroy christianity at the roots.

Enjoy your reign of fascism while it lasts bodecea.

Last edited:
My morality has nothing to do with society and everything to do with me. I understand morality better than you think... and I am far beyond Good and Evil.

So embrace your "moral standards" for all I care, TinyJim. It gives people like me something to exploit and take advantage of.

Its probably for the best that society does not fully adopt my mindset :) A select few humans would evolve to become like Gods while the rest of the humans would be obliterated or enslaved.

I like your mindset

My boss is a teabagger, and his sister is a lesbian. We get along smashingly. I've had teabagger friends in the past, too. One friendship ended, though, when the guy came on to me and started feeling me up.

Live and let live, I say. Unfortunately, many teabaggers and lesbians have assumed a parochial and self-interested approach to government, making their cause a national cause and creating yet more faction in American polity.

The majority in this community do not adopt a live and let live attitude.

Last edited:
I don't hate them or think that they should be ridiculed for their way of being, but I do not condone their way of being either.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Mobile enough, bitch.

Might, but it doesn't matter. I will be retired and enjoying my reward no matter how long you pervs keep up your illusory power.

But it should only be about three more generations and your numbers will be so reduced you wont be able to maintain your bullshit.

So...you WON'T be mobile. Gee, your little version of the "rapture" won't be happening any time soon. Check in Iran. Their version of how religion should run government is more your style. :D

All it will take is a couple of actions on behalf of the US Supreme Court, re-asserting Windsor's premise that states determine if the behaviors of LGBT can be married.

And in Windsor that Finding was retroactive to the founding of the country. So, immediately thereafter the only 3 states where gay marriage is legal a la Windsor will have to be expanded state by state with the church of LGBT campaigning individual voters there. When the news of their icon Harvey Milk is published far and wide, and churches like LDS and the Vatican join the fray, the money will pour in to educate the voters in the respective states just how "cool" the new cult is; with their Messiah presiding as the father of a minor orphan boy while simultaneously ass-raping him. And others just like him in sequence before a fellow democrat shot him.

At that precise point in time, the tide will turn on the new cult that is seeking to destroy christianity at the roots.

Enjoy your reign of fascism while it lasts bodecea.

Ah....civil rights = fascism in your fantasy world. :lmao:

I don't hate them or think that they should be ridiculed for their way of being, but I do not condone their way of being either.

Holly

Tolerance is not the same as acceptance.

In a free society, I would hope we can all tolerate anyone who doesn't Hurt Other People or Steal Their Stuff.

Homosexuality is a benign and random abnormality that occurs with regularity. It is an abnormality because it advances no cause of humanity. Like a woman who might be born with a deformed uterus. There's nothing wrong with her aside from that abnormality. She will never have children and of course, if a deformed uterus were normal, there would be precious few in succeeding generations.

Homosexuality can neither help nor hurt any society in which it exists. When this abnormality is considered a normal state of being, like anyone else, it becomes toxic to the culture in which it exists. Once this aberration is considered normal, all other aberrations are considered normal. Normalizing homosexuality is actually worse than being homosexual.

No culture or civilization has survived the normalization of homosexuality. Many have done so, starting with Babylonians. As each culture collapsed and was overrun in turn, the normalization of homosexuality and recognition of same sex marriage has never survived and been passed on as a value to any other conquering horde. That puts recognition of the value of homosexuality on the definite wrong side of history.

The normalization of homosexuality is not a cause of societal collapse, it is a symptom of a society that is already terminally ill. By the time we get to normalizing homosexualty and accepting of same sex relationships the sick society has already accepted all kinds of destructive ideals. The idea of a mother and father to children has been dismissed as necessary. The concept of marriage is in decline or gone. The society has been hypersexualized with concentration on the oversexualization of children. Religion is dismissed, the culture is drifting toward the domination of emotions with a rise in violence replacing kindness. Not only to feel good, but to feel anything. The acceptance of homosexuality is concomitant with the deification of self.

Ideally homosexuality would be respected in its context, which is a perverted behavior that really can't hurt you. It should NOT be imposed on others who do not want to participate in someone else's perversion.

So...you WON'T be mobile. Gee, your little version of the "rapture" won't be happening any time soon. Check in Iran. Their version of how religion should run government is more your style. :D

Lol, I don't believe in the Rapture, you stupid ****.

That is the problem with you PC Nazis, you really do not understand your opposition at all, you don't even realize that premillenialism is a evangelical and Pentecostal thing, and the vast majority of Catholics do not regard it as serious theology.

But you don't care because everything about your movement is based on fear, abuse of government power and convincing all the stupid people that everyone else thinks this is the 'new black'.

Homosexuality is a benign and random abnormality that occurs with regularity. It is an abnormality because it advances no cause of humanity. Like a woman who might be born with a deformed uterus. There's nothing wrong with her aside from that abnormality. She will never have children and of course, if a deformed uterus were normal, there would be precious few in succeeding generations.

Homosexuality can neither help nor hurt any society in which it exists. When this abnormality is considered a normal state of being, like anyone else, it becomes toxic to the culture in which it exists. Once this aberration is considered normal, all other aberrations are considered normal. Normalizing homosexuality is actually worse than being homosexual.

No culture or civilization has survived the normalization of homosexuality. Many have done so, starting with Babylonians. As each culture collapsed and was overrun in turn, the normalization of homosexuality and recognition of same sex marriage has never survived and been passed on as a value to any other conquering horde. That puts recognition of the value of homosexuality on the definite wrong side of history.

The normalization of homosexuality is not a cause of societal collapse, it is a symptom of a society that is already terminally ill. By the time we get to normalizing homosexualty and accepting of same sex relationships the sick society has already accepted all kinds of destructive ideals. The idea of a mother and father to children has been dismissed as necessary. The concept of marriage is in decline or gone. The society has been hypersexualized with concentration on the oversexualization of children. Religion is dismissed, the culture is drifting toward the domination of emotions with a rise in violence replacing kindness. Not only to feel good, but to feel anything. The acceptance of homosexuality is concomitant with the deification of self.

Ideally homosexuality would be respected in its context, which is a perverted behavior that really can't hurt you. It should NOT be imposed on others who do not want to participate in someone else's perversion.

Is your theoretical woman allowed to legally marry?

Is your theoretical woman allowed to adopt?

Is your theoretical woman allowed to serve in the armed forces?

Is your theoretical woman protected from being fired due to her 'deformed uterus'?

Is it societially acceptable for your theoretical woman to be rejected by religions?

Is it acceptable for your theoretical woman to be held responsible for acts like hurricanes, tornados, and terrorist attacks?

Last edited:
H
Homosexuality can neither help nor hurt any society in which it exists.

I disagree. There is a role for everyone to further the future of a society. Not everyone has to have children.

I can't remember where I read this, but the concept was that childless people are often freer to take risks than people who are responsible for raising children. Such risks may be in the arts, exploration, public dissent....

Note that, during the Dark Ages, western knowledge was preserved by childless Monks...

Holly

In a free society, I would hope we can all tolerate anyone who doesn't Hurt Other People or Steal Their Stuff.

So you cant tolerate libtards and their fascist leadership?

Lol, neither can I.

Holly

To me, if a person can't stand to have something in their face, finding somewhere else to be is pretty much the only thing that they can do.

Holly

H

I disagree. There is a role for everyone to further the future of a society. Not everyone has to have children.

I can't remember where I read this, but the concept was that childless people are often freer to take risks than people who are responsible for raising children. Such risks may be in the arts, exploration, public dissent....

Note that, during the Dark Ages, western knowledge was preserved by childless Monks...

True, and now that permanent homosexual couples are forming, whatever genetics that contribute to that tendency are going to be bred out of the population.

And I think that is a bad thing for the nation, but good for the culture in the long term.

H

True, and now that permanent homosexual couples are forming, whatever genetics that contribute to that tendency are going to be bred out of the population.

And I think that is a bad thing for the nation, but good for the culture in the long term.

Explain.

Forum List

Back