What are you going to do Nov. 9?

I always hate that time of the year when in 24 hours it's dark at 5 pm when we "fall back" for an hour. I wouldn't put it past the federal government to create a crisis and pretend to fix it.

Would aanyone care? I doubt most of the people would because they trust the government .

I always hate that time of the year when in 24 hours it's dark at 5 pm when we "fall back" for an hour. I wouldn't put it past the federal government to create a crisis and pretend to fix it.

Would aanyone care? I doubt most of the people would because they trust the government .

Yo.........Little Rebecca..........put your tinfoil hat back on, drink your kool aid and go back to sleep.

Your overlords are getting testy with your attitude.

Its going to be like the Silver Shamrock commercial from Halloween 3 . If you see a commercial like this, run away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38]Halloween III Silver Shamrock Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Yo.........Little Rebecca..........put your tinfoil hat back on, drink your kool aid and go back to sleep.

Your overlords are getting testy with your attitude.

Seabitch you're a useful punk idiot.

Listen up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_St32nT-O2E&feature=feedu]EAS Test DOES Include The Internet, According To FEMA - But Not This Time! - YouTube[/ame]

I have parent teacher conferences that day, so no never mind for me.

If there's an emergency alert sytem that only only works on radio or TV, if it doesn't announce over the internet, I'm not likely to hear it.

If there's an emergency alert sytem that only only works on radio or TV, if it doesn't announce over the internet, I'm not likely to hear it.

Once they can make Emergency announcements on it they also have the capabilities to shut the system down. Just as quick as making an emergency announcement.

Interesting observation and opinion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FOj37N2Vs4&feature=feedu]Will YU55 Hit Earth? My Opinion Is.... - YouTube[/ame]

I wont live in fear. If an asteroid is going to hit, or the government is going to violently take over, thats fine. I was looking for a good excuse to not have to entertain on thanks giving. What better excuse then the end of the world ?

I wont live in fear. If an asteroid is going to hit, or the government is going to violently take over, thats fine. I was looking for a good excuse to not have to entertain on thanks giving. What better excuse then the end of the world ?

I am always glad that I can be of services:clap2:

The alert and warning landscape is in an important state of transition; from the current system of radio, television, cable, satellite, and wireline broadcast media-based alerting to a future system that integrates new technologies for a more universal access to alert and warning messages. Future testing of the EAS will assess the effectiveness and reliability of other technologies to achieve the ultimate goal of timely alert and warning to American public in the preservation of life and property.

Nationwide EAS Test Reminders

An Emergency Action Notification (EAN) live-code will be used for the Test.
The test will last approximately 30 seconds.
The Washington D.C. FIPS code will be used for the Test.
An End of Message (EOM) will be used to close the EAN (an Emergency Action Termination will NOT be used).
You should have at least two monitoring sources (review your State EAS Plan).
NOAA Weather Radio will NOT carry the EAN- check with your SECC/LECC for monitoring sources.
The Test will NOT use a CAP message nor evaluate CAP compliance.
The National Weather Service is rescheduling their Required Weekly Test for Tuesday November 8th.
If you do not have a PEP source, you may be able to monitor your local National Public Radio member station (contact NPR Headquarters).
Properly configure your EAS Device (see the EAS Best Practices Guide in the handouts section and visit the EAS Device manufacturer website)
FEMA: Nationwide EAS Test

Forum List

Back