What are you going to do Nov. 9?

Thanks. He's 27 and 6ft 3 LOL.
That's him on the left with my other boy. :)

beerboys.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. He's 27 and 6ft 3 LOL.
That's him on the left with my other boy. :)

beerboys.jpg

Well no matter the age and body size he's still your little boy, isn't he? I know you from another forum, because I have seen that pic somewhere but cannot place where it was I saw it.

Last edited:
I'm going to call my kid and wish him happy birthday.

Well Happy Birthday to your son! My youngest son just turned 27 in May.....he has made me quite proud :)

On Novmeber 9th, I will be spending my morning hours in a hospital waiting room...my granddaughter is having her wisdom teeth and a couple back molars surgically removed.
The back molars have grown in sideways, in a lying down position for some reason, so in order for all her other teeth to have room to grow naturally......these teeth are going to be taken out.
She will look like a chipmunk that afternoon!

Its a test of the emergency broadcast system. Its all here. 2PM 11-9-11 and will last for 3 mins. .

Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test | FCC.gov

At the Federal Communications Commission's June 9, 2011 Agenda meeting, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Chief Jamie Barnett, joined by representatives from FEMA and the National Weather Service, announced that the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) would take place at 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on November 9, 2011.

Bump

:cool:

Its a test of the emergency broadcast system. Its all here. 2PM 11-9-11 and will last for 3 mins. .

At the Federal Communications Commission's June 9, 2011 Agenda meeting, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau Chief Jamie Barnett, joined by representatives from FEMA and the National Weather Service, announced that the first nationwide test of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) would take place at 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on November 9, 2011.

Bump

It's almost that time

Bump

It's almost that time

Am I wrong to be a little freaked out at how much control there is over so many media outlets?

:eusa_eh:

I think this site needs to change it's clock! I posted at 2:00 PM, but it shows my post as coming at 1:54. :(

Unless there's a way to change that from my end? I haven't noticed one, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something obvious if it's there. :lol:

I think this site needs to change it's clock! I posted at 2:00 PM, but it shows my post as coming at 1:54. :(

Unless there's a way to change that from my end? I haven't noticed one, but it wouldn't be the first time I missed something obvious if it's there. :lol:
I noticed that, too. I posted at 2:01, but USMB said 1:55.

The time and date has been changed several times before they set it for todays date. they may have changed it again. I think the time was for 3:00 pm

I noticed that, too. I posted at 2:01, but USMB said 1:55.
I just posted at 2:25 and my time was 2:33

Forum List

Back