What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

I just had a chocolate malt, might grab a Dublin Dr. Pepper in a while.

Haha, You've gotta enlighten me on the "Dublin Dr. Pepper"

The oldest Dr. Pepper bottling plant in the world is located in Dublin, Texas. They have been bottling Dr. Pepper since 1891 (6 years after Dr. Pepper was created) and they still use pure cane sugar (Imperial Pure Cane Sugar to be exact) rather than high fructose corn syrup. I am a big fan of sugar in my sodarather than HFCS. I even buy Coca Cola from Mexico where they still do it the old fashioned way.

I just had a chocolate malt, might grab a Dublin Dr. Pepper in a while.

The oldest Dr. Pepper bottling plant in the world is located in Dublin, Texas. They have been bottling Dr. Pepper since 1891 (6 years after Dr. Pepper was created) and they still use pure cane sugar (Imperial Pure Cane Sugar to be exact) rather than high fructose corn syrup. I am a big fan of sugar in my sodarather than HFCS. I even buy Coca Cola from Mexico where they still do it the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the info.

Truthfully, when I read "Dublin" I was thinking Dublin, Ireland, thus a Dr. Pepper and liquor mix.

But I agree, soft drinks in Mexico taste SO MUCH better.

I'll pay ya the cost (with shipping!) plus 50% to send me a case of Mexican Sprite. :tongue:

One of my fondest memories of Mexico has to do with their Sprite.

Puerto Penyasco (The "Y" may not be needed) on a rooftop cafe, overlooking the ocean on a 105 degree day. Followed quickly by some Salty Dogs y Dos Equis. :tongue:

Thanks for the info.

Truthfully, when I read "Dublin" I was thinking Dublin, Ireland, thus a Dr. Pepper and liquor mix.

I'll pay ya the cost (with shipping!) plus 50% to send me a case of Mexican Sprite. :tongue:

Puerto Penyasco (The "Y" may not be needed) on a rooftop cafe, overlooking the ocean on a 105 degree day. Followed quickly by some Salty Dogs y Dos Equis. :tongue:

I cheat: Costco carries the Mexican Coca Cola. I can buy it without my passport!

lol ... obviously

One would have to have been there before in order to get that one.

LOL

And you got it :tongue:

I no longer support cocaine use, but I gotta say: Right on.

Heh ... word.

I don't condone it anymore either. I mean, it was fun while it lasted and all but I can find better ways to spend my time and money.

:clap2:

Absolutely. At some point ya gotta grow up I guess.

Except that Peter Pan motherfucker. Curse him. :tongue:

Thanks for the info.

I cheat: Costco carries the Mexican Coca Cola. I can buy it without my passport!

:lol::lol::lol:

So is it really "Mexican" Coca-Cola then? :tongue:

In all seriousness, thanks for the tip. Do they carry Mexican Sprite?

Heavy drinking may service great art, art of life or art of page, or not, but if you go down that crooked and broad road, produce the art, or life first.

Even F Scott Fitzgerald wrote one great novel before he died that lonely alcholic death at the bottom of Laruel Caynon.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with coke... I do it when it's offered up. Why would anyone not do it if it's freely available? It makes you feel magnificent. :)

funny-pictures-your-cat-had-too-much-caffeine1.jpg

There's nothing wrong with coke... I do it when it's offered up. Why would anyone not do it if it's freely available? It makes you feel magnificent. :)

Geee ... I dunno ... it's addictive, bad for your health, and has a fast (and shitty) comedown?

Ever have kleenex stuff up both nostrils to stop the bleeding because of coke?

Coke is the wild ride where you pay to board after you have rode.

Price not negotiable.

Geee ... I dunno ... it's addictive, bad for your health, and has a fast (and shitty) comedown?

Nope. I don't have an addictive personality. I do what I want when I want and stop without a problem. I like coke when it's around and don't miss it when it isn't. Same with pot or alcohol. I indulge freely when it's offered and just roll on when it's not. I don't understand addiction. Nothing has never made me want it so that I can't help myself.

Nope. I don't have an addictive personality. I do what I want when I want and stop without a problem. I like coke when it's around and don't miss it when it isn't. Same with pot or alcohol. I indulge freely when it's offered and just roll on when it's not. I don't understand addiction. Nothing has never made me want it so that I can't help myself.

Yeah, I used to feel indestructable too 10 years ago.

Meh, if she wants to fuck up her life, let her. It's always fun to hear the junkies say "when I started it ..." ... their stories are always entertaining.

I don't feel indestructible... I know very well where my vulnerabilities lie. I've just never understood why "drugs" are soooo bad. I do what I please and have never felt compelled to consume. You want to speak to that? Or is it more comfortable to just give platitudes? I like you A15, I don't get why you're coming at me like this. Let's be real.

Forum List

Back