What are you drinking Right Now?!??!?!?

No.

It's called life experience.

I've been there and done that before.

So not only a stereotype, but one based on anecdotal speculation. You need to reject the idea that she believes she's "invincible" due to her age; it's a weak belief with no empirical basis for her age group, nor anecdotal basis, since you don't *really* know her.

Nope. I don't have an addictive personality. I do what I want when I want and stop without a problem. I like coke when it's around and don't miss it when it isn't. Same with pot or alcohol. I indulge freely when it's offered and just roll on when it's not. I don't understand addiction. Nothing has never made me want it so that I can't help myself.

Yeah, I used to feel indestructable too 10 years ago.

I don't feel indestructible... I know very well where my vulnerabilities lie. I've just never understood why "drugs" are soooo bad. I do what I please and have never felt compelled to consume. You want to speak to that? Or is it more comfortable to just give platitudes? I like you A15, I don't get why you're coming at me like this. Let's be real.

Sorry if I'm coming off as rude.

I don't think drugs are bad per se ... lord knows I've done more than my fair share of them. I've just seen WAY too many people go down, people who I thought were better than that, to believe that anyone is invulnerable to getting beatin' by them in some form or another.

No.

It's called life experience.

I've been there and done that before.

So not only a stereotype, but one based on anecdotal speculation. You need to reject the idea that she believes she's "invincible" due to her age; it's a weak belief with no empirical basis for her age group, nor anecdotal basis, since you don't *really* know her.

Whatever, Agna ... your melon sized brain doesn't make up for a lack of experience in this matter.

Don't stress J. I'm cool. Fucked beyond recognition and still in control, like always. :)

It will be interesting to see how bad her life gets in ten years, hopefully she will survive that long and still be able to log on. As I said, when a junky lives long enough, their stories are generally entertaining.

Yeah, I used to feel indestructable too 10 years ago.

I don't feel indestructible... I know very well where my vulnerabilities lie. I've just never understood why "drugs" are soooo bad. I do what I please and have never felt compelled to consume. You want to speak to that? Or is it more comfortable to just give platitudes? I like you A15, I don't get why you're coming at me like this. Let's be real.

I don't think drugs are bad per se ... lord knows I've done more than my fair share of them. I've just seen WAY too many people go down, people who I thought were better than that, to believe that anyone is invulnerable to getting beatin' by them in some form or another.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.... Isn't there as much of a "rush" from the fact that it's illegal as from the drug itself?

It's a been there, done that, claim.

Look, I know you are one helluva a smart dude but it's nearly impossible for you to anywhere near the life experience I have with these issues.

Yeah. That's the thing. I don't know where your assessment of my life experience is coming from.

Is it not true that you are still a minor?

Aw, 15... I thought you were above that. :(

Deal with J as a person not a group... that's only being fair.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.... Isn't there as much of a "rush" from the fact that it's illegal as from the drug itself?

Many fall into it for just that reason, they want to be criminals. It's why I never trust a junky either, not because of their addiction because let's face it, we're all addicted to something, but because they demonstrate their willingness to break the law and their lack of conscience.

Is it not true that you are still a minor?

No, that's true, A15. But quality beats quantity often enough.

That's cool and all but the fact is the when I did my first line of cocaine, pill of E, and a couple of other unmentionables you weren't even 4 years old yet. When I was in rehab for a month you were prolly barely 6. I've watched countless friends lose just about everything in their lives because of OCs. I've seen friends go to jail because of their out of control drinking. I've seen friends go to jail for dealing drugs. I've revived a straight A student OD-ing on a multitude of pain killers and anxiety medicine while waiting for an ambulance arrive. And more people that I know that I care to mention have actually lost their lives because of substance abuse.

I've hit rock bottom before.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about and I know you hate to hearing this but there is no way that someone your age could possibly compare with that.

Fuck the boards are slow!

I just hope you are careful Amanda.

I gots to leave .... y'all are keeping me here at work late.

And biz, I guess you do kinda get a "rush" because it's "wrong" but I would say about 99.9% of the rush is from the drug.

Fuck the boards are slow!

I just hope you are careful Amanda.

I gots to leave .... y'all are keeping me here at work late.

And biz, I guess you do kinda get a "rush" because it's "wrong" but I would say about 99.9% of the rush is from the drug.

Thanks for your candor.

And yeah, feels like waiting for the bus driver that didn't show up!

Forum List

Back